ACC-CDS - Complete Dash Set

Misc ACC-CDS - Complete Dash Set V2.2.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hiho, I have everything running like it should. The only problem is that my 32 LEDs are the opposite way. Is there a way where can I turn LED 1 into 32 to have it the other way?
I can not mount them different into the screen. Have some wire issues with the display. So I need a software solution for this.

EDIT: Solution is to programm the Arduino in Reverse LED ;)

Last edited:
Really frustrating that I can't get this working anymore (constantly 'reconnecting'). I'm hoping the next release will resolve it. (uninstalling / reinstalling didn't work).

If you face the constant reconnecting issue you might try removing some dashes from the set like I described on page 37. It helped me and others with some kind of bandwidth issue that caused stuttering and laggin, maybe it will help you too. Your problem might be of bandwidth limitation imposed with a new OS version, probably. Give it a go.

If you face the constant reconnecting issue you might try removing some dashes from the set like I described on page 37. It helped me and others with some kind of bandwidth issue that caused stuttering and laggin, maybe it will help you too. Your problem might be of bandwidth limitation imposed with a new OS version, probably. Give it a go.
Thanks. Will try that this evening and let you know how I got on.

Sneak Peek:
1647126138930.png

Ensi Ferrum updated ACC-CDS - Complete Dash Set with a new update entry:

Five challengers and a divorce

Kunos Simulazioni dropped the Challengers pack eralier today.

With this new update you can enjoy the 5 new cars without missing the dashboard on your dedicated device.

Audi R8 LMS Evo II GT3 2022:
View attachment 552119

BMW M2 CS Racing 2020 :
View attachment 552123

Ferrari 488 Challenge Evo 2020:
View attachment 552120

Lamborghini Huracan ST EVO 2 2021:
[ATTACH type="full"...

Read the rest of this update entry...

HI thank you for your efforts. I installed the new version 2.2 and it now says ACC Not enabled. I can confirm that ACC is indeed enabled and double checked this. The previous version worked perfectly fine, not sure what has changed. I have the new challenger pack installed on the latest ACC 1.8.12.

Also the plugin has disappeared from the left panel in Simhub, could it be related?

Please help, thank you!

Update: uninstalled latest version and rolled back to previous version, that works as expected.

Last edited:
Hi, doesnt work for the new audi. Already reinstalled.

Edit: for all new cars Shows the assetto corsa competizione "the official gt world challenge game" logo. nothing else

Last edited:
Yay, no more lag on my phone! Thank you for splitting up the package and thank you for your quick as ever updates.

One thing I noticed while trying the Challengers DLC is that the Simhub Dash for the Ferrari Challenge is quite a bit dimmer than other dashboards (eg for the BMW M2 CS or McLaren 720s). It's still readable, just inconsistent.

Previously, everything was working as it should.
Bought DLC.
Today I updated Dashes, restarted PC,...

I tried M4 GT3 with "GT3 set - 2022" and all I see is "Asstto Corsa Competizione" splash screen. I haven't tried anything else.

Having the same ACC logo issue for all cars, no matter which GT3 pack is selected. Also the Hardware LED for my PSE DDU is off. As others have said, uninstalling, rebooting and rolling back to previous 2.0 version does work.

Such great work Ensi, looking forward to these! :)

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.