ACC-CDS - Complete Dash Set

Misc ACC-CDS - Complete Dash Set V2.2.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Has anyone figured out how to get the ACC-CDS arduinos working correctly on the 20-LED Grid DDU5? It seems that it's not natively supported yet, but I'm curious if there's a workaround other than manually setting them up for each car.

Hi @Ensi Ferrum
I have installed ACC-CDS but cannot see it on SimHub. What could be the reason?

ikona Zweryfikowane przez społeczność
1657839858000.png

1657839896789.png

Last edited:
Are the LEDs already working for the new cars? I get the Dashes right but I have no LEDs (32) only on the new cars. Already uninstalled and installed it, repair won't work and I deleted the ACCCarsList.xml .
What else can I do to get it work?

Simhub 8.0.4
Windows 11
everything up to date

Last edited:
Bonjour, Pour ceux que cela peut s'intéresser, j'vais un problème d'affichage. Il me semblait que cela fonctionnait mais je ne voyais pas les affichages. Pour cela il suffit que je passe le fond en transparent. CQFD
A plus

What an incredible set.

Do you think you could add idle screens like the BMW M4 GT3 pictured here in other profiles?

It would also be incredible to have overlays that day engine off, ignition off too when they aren’t on (again like other profiles).

Those 3 things are the only thing stopping me from using this exclusively as THE profile to run right now :)

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• DDF5FF2A-8809-4F9D-99E3-D1DF7E2EEEDD.jpeg
    DDF5FF2A-8809-4F9D-99E3-D1DF7E2EEEDD.jpeg
    342 KB · Views: 76
but something is known about the developer, as there have been several questions regarding the arduino led profile that do not go with the latest cars inserted in acc

Last edited:
Che set incredibile.

Pensi di poter aggiungere schermi inattivi come la BMW M4 GT3 raffigurata qui in altri profili?

Sarebbe anche incredibile avere le sovrapposizioni quel giorno a motore spento, anche l'accensione quando non sono accese (di nuovo come altri profili).

Queste 3 cose sono l'unica cosa che mi impedisce di usarlo esclusivamente come IL profilo da eseguire in questo momento:)

Grazie in anticipo!

What an incredible set.

Do you think you could add idle screens like the BMW M4 GT3 pictured here in other profiles?

It would also be incredible to have overlays that day engine off, ignition off too when they aren’t on (again like other profiles).

Those 3 things are the only thing stopping me from using this exclusively as THE profile to run right now :)

Thanks in advance!
Try this https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/small-mod-for-acc-cds-for-bmw-lovers.54853/

is it possible to propose an improvement?

it could be useful to add( in led or dash) a light that, during the qualifying session, indicates whether the lap is valid or not (green / red)

I really don't know how i can do it

Hi, I'm still waiting for the update for the arduino led profile, the last cars entered as Ferrari challenge, r8 evo2, bmw m2 etc have not been configured within the profile, but the developer seems to be gone he has not responded for a long time.

Last edited:
Hi, I'm still waiting for the update for the arduino led profile, the last cars entered as Ferrari challenge, r8 evo2, bmw m2 etc have not been configured within the profile, but the developer seems to be gone he has not responded for a long time.

Hi, the led profiles you are talking about are perfectly working, tested a few minutes ago:thumbsup:, in 16/24/32 formats (since I have the complete dash), so you have to review something, you probably have yet to load the "OLD" profile.:whistling:
Best regards
Basthard

Hi, the led profiles you are talking about are perfectly working, tested a few minutes ago:thumbsup:, in 16/24/32 formats (since I have the complete dash), so you have to review something, you probably have yet to load the "OLD" profile.:whistling:
Best regards
Basthard
for all other cars the LEDs work, I use LED 32, I have to load a new OLD, where should I get it?

I used the Aston GT4 last night and parts of the dash dont work. The timing elements and also changes of the TC and other aids didnt show. Is this an issue others are finding with it?

I love the CDS set but I had to use something different so I had all the information displayed and working

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.5%
  • More leagues

Votes: 41 19.5%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.5%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.4%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 14 6.7%