AC Server Manager

Misc AC Server Manager v1.7.9

Login or Register an account to download this content
1605899823090.png

nel mio caso lo è.

Been running 1.7.4, looked to update to 1.7.8 BUT when try to run server-manager for the update windows gives me a pop up with "this app cant run on your PC".
Checked permissions, checked compatibility and dont see any issues.
Running Windows 10 PRO build 19041
Any pointers ?? ta

if the .exe extension has not undergone any changes, try to start with key and administrator, if it does not work try also right click and troubleshoot

hi guys, how do i use this, along side AC content manager? we want to be able to host the server with this, and then be able to edit the server for the mods on AC-CM. Thanks

Last edited:
Hi all, I am trying to integrate ACSR into my AC server, but when I add the server manager base url and type a random session key, the server fails to start. I have forwarded my manager instance PORT and I can reach it from a browser.

The specific error is : yaml line 70: did not find expected key.

I have made sure theres no spaces or anything in the entry and it fails here no matter what. Any ideas? This is a real nice to have, but the headache may make me abandon it.

Thanks,
Otis

hi, I have no idea what the error line 70 is referring to, but if you believe it may be a path writing error, I once after several attempts I solved it like this: go inside the folder and now that you have the path written in the tab above, you copy it from there, so you are sure it is correct and paste it in config.yml
maybe put some screenshots that someone can help you

What does "Awaiting health check for Server 0" in multiserver do (and why does it always time out after 1.7.9 update
20201209214306.png

(Windows Server 2008, Server located in Shanghai Tencent Cloud)

Hi everybody
I dont arrive to upload cars in server manager
track and weather are ok
But cars dont upload without error message, i am waiting 30 min but nothing appear
can you help me please
thanks

Why AC Manager does not fetch HTTP port from server_cfg.ini and always default it to 8081 ?

Any way to make it fetch the HTTP port to allow multiple servers on same machine ?

Bit of an odd question: is it possible to take export the metadata (read: download links for mods) of one server and import them on another without having to go through each one individually?

I've had a look through the files and I can't see where it stores the links anywhere. My assumption is that it's in one of the database files I've found but I haven't delved into them yet.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.