AC Server Manager

Misc AC Server Manager v1.7.9

Login or Register an account to download this content
Difficult to know why's not working if you don't tell us what steps have you actually followed to install KMR.

For KMR settings probably ask the KMR forum. https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/kissmyrank-local-assetto-corsa-server-plugin.17667/

thx . kinda new to this all. i'll go and take a look if someone already had the same problem. followed instructions for install and don't get error message . while being activated in settings . i think it works actually but the money system disabled.

Just after some advice I have set up a trial championship and the drivers want to practice in different cars but it does not matter what car they choose it puts them in a random car?.
In driver profile I have it set to any car available apart from myself as I allocated myself a car. Am I missing something is there a way people can try different cars in a practice session.

The best way to do this is to make a Custom Race with an open entry list, then your drivers should be able to connect in any car in the entry list.

Locked entry lists won't let you join in a specific car, only the car assigned to you (championship entry lists behave like this). The "any available car" option picks a car and assigns it to that entrant, it doesn't mean you can pick any car when joining (the wording isn't the best there).

Windows defender stopped the download due to virus detection. Trojan:Win32/Fuery.C!cl

False positive? Has anyone else experienced this?

This is a very mature tool now, and definitely not a virus. The entire project is open source:

I'm not sure why defender has started throwing the false positive with the new version, but it may be because when you installed the new version not many people had downloaded it yet.

hi, i have a problem which is driving me crazy (no pun intended) (Assetto Corsa,, not competizione)

I am able to connect to the server only once, after that, i login, but the screen is black (except for the menu, and i can't drive the car).

To fix this i usually just try to login multiple time (like 10+ times) and at some point it works.
Stopping and restarting the server doesn't help, because after i do this, i still show as active on server - and i don't understand why, since i logout.

I tried waiting a few minutes between logins (20+ min) and i still can't login. (logs below)

We are 10+ people, and i'm the only one who has this problem.
We are using GT4 mod, but again, others which use the same car as me don't have this problem.
It did start with the mod, but i am guessing something is missing from somewhere for me and i have no idea what or from where.

i think this is the error that matters
level=error msg="Could not handle car update" error="json: unsupported value: NaN"

All i want is some ideas to work with.
Or, maybe someone else had the same problem and can give me some hints

Sorry for the long post and thanks :D
-----

Logfile
time="2020-10-24T11:54:49Z" level=error msg="Could not handle car update" error="json: unsupported value: NaN"
time="2020-10-24T11:54:49Z" level=error msg="Could not handle car update" error="json: unsupported value: NaN"
time="2020-10-24T11:54:50Z" level=error msg="Could not handle car update" error="json: unsupported value: NaN"
time="2020-10-24T11:54:50Z" level=error msg="Could not handle car update" error="json: unsupported value: NaN"
time="2020-10-24T11:54:51Z" level=error msg="Could not handle car update" error="json: unsupported value: NaN"
time="2020-10-24T11:54:51Z" level=error msg="Could not handle car update" error="json: unsupported value: NaN"
time="2020-10-24T11:54:52Z" level=error msg="Could not handle car update" error="json: unsupported value: NaN"
time="2020-10-24T11:54:52Z" level=error msg="Unable to broadcast race control message" error="json: unsupported value: NaN"
time="2020-10-24T11:55:04Z" level=warning msg="acServer process ended with error. If everything seems fine, you can safely ignore this error." error="signal: killed"
time="2020-10-24T11:55:04Z" level=info msg="Shutting down content manager wrapper server"
time="2020-10-24T11:55:04Z" level=error msg="could not handle UDP message" error=EOF
time="2020-10-24T11:55:04Z" level=error msg="Could not save live timings data" error="json: unsupported value: NaN"
time="2020-10-24T11:55:04Z" level=error msg="Couldn't broadcast race control" error="json: unsupported value: NaN"
time="2020-10-24T11:55:29Z" level=info msg="Track: paul_ricard (blancpain) has no drs file. DRS anywhere will be enabled."
time="2020-10-24T11:55:29Z" level=info msg="Starting Server Process with event: 1 sessions with 13 entrants at paul_ricard (blancpain)"
time="2020-10-24T11:55:29Z" level=info msg="Starting content manager wrapper server on port 9744"
time="2020-10-24T11:55:29Z" level=info msg="Started sTracker. Listening for pTracker connections on port 50042"
time="2020-10-24T11:55:29Z" level=info msg="sTracker and Real Penalty both enabled. Using plugin forwarding method: [Server Manager] <-> [sTracker] <-> [Real Penalty]"
time="2020-10-24T11:55:29Z" level=info msg="Started Real Penalty"
time="2020-10-24T11:55:29Z" level=info msg="Loaded previous Live Timings data for paul_ricard (blancpain), num drivers: 7"
time="2020-10-24T11:55:29Z" level=error msg="Unable to broadcast race control message" error="json: unsupported value: NaN"
time="2020-10-24T11:55:30Z" level=info msg="Loaded previous Live Timings data for paul_ricard (blancpain), num drivers: 7"
time="2020-10-24T11:55:30Z" level=error msg="Unable to broadcast race control message" error="json: unsupported value: NaN"

After around 25min
time="2020-10-24T11:55:30Z" level=error msg="Unable to broadcast race control message" error="json: unsupported value: NaN"
time="2020-10-24T12:21:38Z" level=error msg="Unable to broadcast race control message" error="json: unsupported value: NaN"
time="2020-10-24T12:22:09Z" level=error msg="Unable to broadcast race control message" error="json: unsupported value: NaN"
time="2020-10-24T12:22:09Z" level=error msg="Could not handle car update" error="json: unsupported value: NaN"
time="2020-10-24T12:22:09Z" level=error msg="Could not handle car update" error="json: unsupported value: NaN"
**a lot of the same error
time="2020-10-24T12:23:19Z" level=error msg="Could not handle car update" error="json: unsupported value: NaN"
time="2020-10-24T12:23:20Z" level=error msg="Could not handle car update" error="json: unsupported value: NaN"
time="2020-10-24T12:23:20Z" level=error msg="Unable to broadcast race control message" error="json: unsupported value: NaN"

LATER EDIT:
i am also getting this error sometimes:

time="2020-10-24T13:37:14Z" level=error msg="Could not send websocket message" error="writev tcp 172.18.0.20:8772->172.18.0.15:53824: writev: broken pipe"

I've never seen anything like this! I guess there's a first time for everything.

Both of the errors you highlighted (websocket and car update json value) are related to the live timings page, they can cause odd things to happen on that page, but won't affect what's happening in the game/server itself at all.

You said that only you are having this issue, which suggests that the issue is local in some way or another. Have you tried the following?

1) Try turning off anything that isn't absolutely required (real penalty, AC shaders patch etc.), just to rule them out!
2) Try running all default content, maybe your track/car install is damaged in some way,
3) Are you hosting the server on the same machine that you're playing AC on? (This normally works fine, but perhaps something specific about your setup is causing this). If so try getting somebody else to host the server with the same content and see if you still experience the same issue.

Hopefully one of those will shed some light on the problem!

Hi, I have questions about the server manager.When I created the server, it was visible in the Kunos server list.Later, for no apparent reason, he disappeared from the list and it was impossible to find him.Also does not show country flag.All settings have not changed since the creation and launch of the server
1605777304382.png
1605777355834.png

How to solve this problem?

Hi, I have questions about the server manager.When I created the server, it was visible in the Kunos server list.Later, for no apparent reason, he disappeared from the list and it was impossible to find him.Also does not show country flag.All settings have not changed since the creation and launch of the server View attachment 420826View attachment 420827
How to solve this problem?
If the server/system works okay (the server does not shut down by itself), you can just press Favourite to save it then find it again in the saved servers.
The country flag isn't shown basically means Content Manager does not know where this IP is located. This should be solved by CM author, by changing to another IP database (I can see it's Russian server by searching it using ipip.net)

If the server/system works okay (the server does not shut down by itself), you can just press Favourite to save it then find it again in the saved servers.
The country flag isn't shown basically means Content Manager does not know where this IP is located. This should be solved by CM author, by changing to another IP database (I can see it's Russian server by searching it using ipip.net)
So it is, I added to favorites. But the problem is different. Other players cannot get to this server, because they do not see it.I have to post an invitation if people ask how to get to this server.

So it is, I added to favorites. But the problem is different. Other players cannot get to this server, because they do not see it.I have to post an invitation if people ask how to get to this server.
Yeah just give them the joining link instead of only telling them the server name

Yeah just give them the joining link instead of only telling them the server name
It is not convenient. Besides, there are other servers with Russian ip that do not have such problems.I asked those who keep the server, they use a regular server manager.So I thought it was a problem related to this server-manager 1.7.8

I think he means that when you start server-manager.exe, you open the internet page to configure the server, at the bottom of the page you will find the "server options" section from there you can add a password of your choice and enable \ disable it with the button in the row above, putting the password in that section and starting the server, to enter and join the race you will need to have the password

if you set the "Override Server Password" button to ON, a new "Replacement Password" section will appear where you can put your password which will ask the server to join

Last edited:
anyone can helpme please?

ERROR: for server-manager Cannot start service server-manager: OCI runtime create failed: container_linux.go:349: starting container process caused "process_linux.go:449: container init caused \"rootfs_linux.go:58: mounting \\\"/volume1/home/server-manager/config.yml\\\" to rootfs \\\"/volume1/.@plugins/AppCentral/docker-ce/docker_lib/overlay2/202b66c4831b39ef89e88efe85873260176a0e3b84e4f0c5f4619fa9b54bb1c4/merged\\\" at \\\"/volume1/.@plugins/AppCentral/docker-ce/docker_lib/overlay2/202b66c4831b39ef89e88efe85873260176a0e3b84e4f0c5f4619fa9b54bb1c4/merged/home/assetto/server-manager\\\" caused \\\"not a directory\\\"\"": unknown: Are you trying to mount a directory onto a file (or vice-versa)? Check if the specified host path exists and is the expected type

I hope someone who uses linux can help you, but meanwhile, did you put the right path in the config.json?
example (line 467 of config.json): "ac_server_results_base_path": "C: \\ Steam \\ steamapps \\ common \\ assettocorsa \\ server"

I hope someone who uses linux can help you, but meanwhile, did you put the right path in the config.json?
example (line 467 of config.json): "ac_server_results_base_path": "C: \\ Steam \\ steamapps \\ common \\ assettocorsa \\ server"

where is the file?

i only pull the image and try to up with a docker-compose

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes