AC Server Manager

Misc AC Server Manager v1.7.9

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi...first post here.

I just got the premium and migrated over to the multiserver. Everything is working great except that stracker isn't tracking...

stracker was setup correctly using the lite version. But with the multiserver version, each server runs it's own stracker...

I was wondering if I can just manually force it all the new servers back to same settings as before...for example:

ac_server_address=127.0.0.1
ac_server_cfg_ini=C:\Assetto_Server\cfg\server_cfg.ini
ac_server_working_dir=C:\Assetto_Server\

Can anyone tell me how exactly I get stracker working in the docker container? I want to link this with assetto corsa penalty, but I can't really find a good starting point to get this working after 4 days of trial and error...

Hi,
the stracker is running fine incl. the Proxy to AC Penalty Tool.
Great job.
Only the following things are open:

Hey, I'll have a look and see if I can figure out what's going on with missing icons. For now, as you said you can go straight to the stracker HTTP port and it will of course all work fine.

Hi everyone:
I have a problem with the installation of AC server manager 1.6.1.
I installed the server following the instructions and I manage to run the program, the web interface works and the server is visible in the Assetto Corsa list but I cannot enter the server. I get the message "Unable to contact server ..."
I have open ports, in my case, 9600 TCP and UDP, 9601 TCP and UDP (for the web) and the firewall has exceptions for these ports and also for the server and assetto corsa programs.
I have installed an inverted loop adapter as I have seen somewhere and I get it to work but only on my computer, but my friends cannot enter.
Can somebody help me? Thank you

Hi!

Not sure on this one, we'd need more information really I'm afraid. As long as the ports are open on your router everything should work. Is the http port for the manager and the game different? If not they should be. The most likely issue is with the ports somewhere. If you can't get it working our Discord would be the best place to ask!

Thanks

Hi...first post here.

I just got the premium and migrated over to the multiserver. Everything is working great except that stracker isn't tracking...

stracker was setup correctly using the lite version. But with the multiserver version, each server runs it's own stracker...

I was wondering if I can just manually force it all the new servers back to same settings as before...for example:

ac_server_address=127.0.0.1
ac_server_cfg_ini=C:\Assetto_Server\cfg\server_cfg.ini
ac_server_working_dir=C:\Assetto_Server\

Have you set up separate UDP Plugin ports for each server manager instance in multiserver? It should be possible to run separate stracker instances under all of them. Unless you specifically want to run one instance that works for all the servers. If so i'm not sure how that would work? Our stracker support is really for one stracker instance per server. Maybe we can look into changing this though?

Is there any way, to load existing presets from other servers, i started with other programms?

Hi,

I'm not sure exactly what you mean here, presets for races? If so then unfortunately you can't at the moment, as we don't utilise the presets folder at all. Having said that we could create a conversion process if there's enough interest, how many presets do you want to move across?

Thanks

Hi Guys, i have the prem version, how do i make the install missing content feature work through though content manager? I have the content manager integration switched on, but no idea how to make it work. Thanks

Hi Guys, i have the prem version, how do i make the install missing content feature work through though content manager? I have the content manager integration switched on, but no idea how to make it work. Thanks

Hi,

For that button to work you need to add the download link for the content on the page for the track/car (go to content -> tracks/cars and setups and then find the specific track/car you want to add the link for) and then add the download link to the Download URL field in the Metadata section. Some download links will work better than others (I know for sure that Mega and similar sites work well), but if the site requires login (like RD) then it's a bit less seamless.

Thanks

Hi,

For that button to work you need to add the download link for the content on the page for the track/car (go to content -> tracks/cars and setups and then find the specific track/car you want to add the link for) and then add the download link to the Download URL field in the Metadata section. Some download links will work better than others (I know for sure that Mega and similar sites work well), but if the site requires login (like RD) then it's a bit less seamless.

Thanks
yep, have found it was my firewall, had enabled the port for 0 for tcp, but must not have worked, what are the coreect port settings? Thanks Again

yep, have found it was my firewall, had enabled the port for 0 for tcp, but must not have worked, what are the coreect port settings? Thanks Again

Hi,

It sounds like you have but just to make sure, have you specified the port for the wrapper in the content manager integration section of the options page? If that port is specified and open (tcp only) then it should work fine. If you've already done that we might have some digging to do!

Thanks

Is there any guide how to use the Sol Weather Plugin? Or any Guide how to install Content Manager and Sol?
Thanks in Advance!

Hi,

To use Sol (as in activate it on the server) you just need to upload the Sol weather files (sol_00_No Clouds etc.) on the content -> weather page and then tick the box for Sol integration when you're creating an event.

If you want a full guide on Sol itself then look in the folder that you download when you get it, there is a very extensive help document in there somewhere. In terms of content manager I'm not sure if there's a written guide (again, check the download files) but I'm pretty sure it just runs through the provided .exe, all you really need to do is tell it where your game is installed.

Thanks

Hi,

To use Sol (as in activate it on the server) you just need to upload the Sol weather files (sol_00_No Clouds etc.) on the content -> weather page and then tick the box for Sol integration when you're creating an event.

If you want a full guide on Sol itself then look in the folder that you download when you get it, there is a very extensive help document in there somewhere. In terms of content manager I'm not sure if there's a written guide (again, check the download files) but I'm pretty sure it just runs through the provided .exe, all you really need to do is tell it where your game is installed.

Thanks

Thank you!

So for Serverhosting i need both? I need to install the content manager and sol on my content page or do i just need to install sol at content->weather ?

Thank you!

So for Serverhosting i need both? I need to install the content manager and sol on my content page or do i just need to install sol at content->weather ?

Hi,

Just Sol, Content Manager is a tool for the client; it lets you control the game settings, connect to servers, install mods etc. (Each client needs to install Sol as well as the server having it for it to work)

Thanks

Is there anything I need to do for Auto Loop events to function correctly?

I have 4x events that are setup for practice only which have been added to Auto Loop. Loop mode is NOT enabled in the configuration for these events. After they are added only the first entry will run, after the timer for that event has expired that it restarts.

What am I doing wrong? Is this because the server is empty?

Hecrer updated AC Server Manager with a new update entry:

ACSR Launch!

ACSR
This release adds support for Assetto Corsa Skill Ratings (ACSR). ACSR is a new service for organising and taking part in Championships through Assetto Corsa Server Manager.

When you set up a Championship in Server Manager, you will be given the option to "Export to Assetto Corsa Skill Ratings". This publishes your Championship to the ACSR Championships List page, so that drivers can find your Championship and sign up to it!

• You can view more about ACSR...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hecrer updated AC Server Manager with a new update entry:

ACSR Improvements, shutdown detection

Hi everyone, just a small patch today. Please re-import your results as described below if you have an ACSR enabled Championship. If you had issues with results not being written to ACSR properly that should be resolved now too!

Fixes:

• Fixes an issue where ACSR enabled Championships could cause Championship Event points to be incorrect. If your Championship points are incorrect, re-import the results files in the Championship Event ("Manage Event" -> "Import Results")
  • Fixes an...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi,
we have 2 races.
1. Race take the entry list from qualify
2. Race take the entry list from qualify with the first 10 reversed
How does it work in the race weekend?
Do start race 2 automaticaly after race 1?

Thanks

It looks so at the moment:

Attachments

• raceweekend.PNG
    raceweekend.PNG
    90.2 KB · Views: 130

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 40 19.1%