HTTP_PORT=9662
UDP_PLUGIN_LOCAL_PORT=61021
UDP_PLUGIN_ADDRESS=127.0.0.1:61022
AUTH_PLUGIN_ADDRESS=
REGISTER_TO_LOBBY=1
View attachment 336956

The Portnumbers are wrong.
Thanks for fixing it.
I need the correct portnumbers in the server_cfg.ini please.

Hi,

If you're referring to the UDP Plugin Address and Local Port then please read the descriptions beneath the inputs (in the screenshot that you posted). They explain why the ports are different.

Thanks

Hiya,
using ACSM is lovely, only thing i miss is having different "custom race playlists" to change between the configured (and autoplaying) stuff, like having a GT3 series and an F1 series configured would help alot to not seach for ages for the next race - also having started a "custom race" does auto-reload the current race instead of the next autoplay.
Haven't used championships yet as i'd have to create accounts for everyone who races, and an integration to like our burning board forum seems to be complicated with a plugin - or as i've read now with steam, will try that.
Also the integrated permission levels are kind of non-descriptive in terms of can somebody with "read" register to a chamionship or not?
A real documentation would be wonderful, that could for example tell me if upgrading to the newer version with discord integration could give me a simple non-web championship registration.

Hi,

Thanks very much! I'll try to answer your questions:

Custom Race Playlists: We've considered this before and it might get implemented in the future, thanks for showing your interest!
Auto-reload: Do you have loop mode turned on in the event? Even if you don't it seems like the assetto server likes to do this sometimes, unfortunately we can't control this behaviour.
Making Accounts for Championships: It depends on how you want to run things but you don't need to have an account to join a championship, but that requires your manager to be open (anybody without an account has read access), you can open the manager using the button on the accounts page. To register to a championship only a GUID is required, and read access users can sign up for them.
Documentation: I agree that documentation in some areas is lacking, and that SM has developed into quite a complicated system at this point! We do have a Wiki, but it's quite incomplete, we will try to start putting more time into it. Worth noting that is is open for anybody to add pages, so any power users out there could fill out some pages if they're feeling generous :)

Thanks

Hecrer updated AC Server Manager with a new update entry:

Multi-Server Support, Lua Plugins

Time for another big one! We worked really hard on this update and hope you all love it as much as we do, there's a lot going on here so let's jump right into it:

Added:
In this update we've added the following premium features:
  • Multiserver support! This is a much-requested feature, and we've finally found a way to deliver it! Premium builds of Server Manager now come with an extra tool: the multiserver manager.
    • The multiserver tool handles installation and setup of...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I'm using the docker image for Assetto Server Manager. In the docs I read about the SteamCMD not being pre-installed. How do I install it in my container? The logs say the manager needs it to install the server.
As I'm not seeing any issues or comments about it, I think I'm overlooking something.

Grtz, Emyl

I'm using the docker image for Assetto Server Manager. In the docs I read about the SteamCMD not being pre-installed. How do I install it in my container? The logs say the manager needs it to install the server.
As I'm not seeing any issues or comments about it, I think I'm overlooking something.

Grtz, Emyl

Hey, the easiest way to handle this is to install the Assetto Corsa Server outside of docker, and then volume mount it in to the container. You could do this by installing steamcmd on the host machine and running the commands to install the Assetto Corsa Server, or by file transferring the "server" folder from your assetto corsa install on Windows to your host machine.

Also, we just pushed a new docker image, so if you're using seejy/assetto-server-manager from the docker hub, please pull it again!

I am revisiting whether it is now possible for us to put steamcmd back into our server-manager docker image, but that would be for a later release.

I've created an ADAC GT Masters 25% Championship successfully and we had much fun so far.

While creating another championship i wanted to imitate a DTM style, but i can only select "one lap extra", to be realistic it would be "two laps extra" - is that something that could be configurable?
Also do i have to do the BoP manually or could something like automatic restrictor and weight?
Another thing - Quali points not just for pole but for 2nd and 3rd?

Last edited:
I've created an ADAC GT Masters 25% Championship successfully and we had much fun so far.

While creating another championship i wanted to imitate a DTM style, but i can only select "one lap extra", to be realistic it would be "two laps extra" - is that something that could be configurable?
Also do i have to do the BoP manually or could something like automatic restrictor and weight?
Another thing - Quali points not just for pole but for 2nd and 3rd?

Unfortunately it is a limit of the game that you can only add a single extra lap - there's nothing we can do to change that from our tool :(

You could use our Lua scripting hooks to add ballast based on championship position - check out 'addBallastFromChampionshipPosition' in plugins/championship.lua - you might need to edit it to suit your needs.

If you want to do qualifying points for 2nd and 3rd, look into our Race Weekends feature. You can set up individual settings for each session, run them in any order you like and apply Championship points for positions in any session. It's a pretty powerful tool :)

Note that the Lua scripting and Race Weekends are premium features - the normal version of Server Manager has instructions on how to upgrade if you haven't already!

You could use our Lua scripting hooks to add ballast based on championship position - check out 'addBallastFromChampionshipPosition' in plugins/championship.lua - you might need to edit it to suit your needs.

If you want to do qualifying points for 2nd and 3rd, look into our Race Weekends feature. You can set up individual settings for each session, run them in any order you like and apply Championship points for positions in any session. It's a pretty powerful tool :)

Note that the Lua scripting and Race Weekends are premium features - the normal version of Server Manager has instructions on how to upgrade if you haven't already!

Will have a look into the premium version when we have raced our first championship to it's end, the BoP and Points extensions on Race Weekends are really going to suit the next one.

One more question regarding Cars and BoP - Is there any method from ACSM to see or even export the values (power, torque, weight etc) of a set of cars and balance them on a per-car level? I only can seem to balance them if i set exactly the cars into the championship and not let all participants decide from the full set.

Will have a look into the premium version when we have raced our first championship to it's end, the BoP and Points extensions on Race Weekends are really going to suit the next one.

One more question regarding Cars and BoP - Is there any method from ACSM to see or even export the values (power, torque, weight etc) of a set of cars and balance them on a per-car level? I only can seem to balance them if i set exactly the cars into the championship and not let all participants decide from the full set.

If you upload your cars to ACSM, the data files which contain this information are in the content/cars/<car name>/ui/ui_car.json. You can see these values from the car pages (Content -> Cars -> Car name). They should be in the side panel I believe.

If you were doing automatic balancing via a plugin script, I could maybe see some ways of reading the JSON files from the content folder and grabbing bhp/weight etc and doing some magic to figure out a decent way to balance them. That's probably a bit beyond our scope in server manager, but it could be possible with the plugin scripts if someone is feeling adventurous :D.

You do have to balance them by doing a specific entrylist in the championship I believe. You can override them per championship event if you like as well.

Hi,
the Portnumbers in stracker are wrong after change it:
port1.PNG
Port2.PNG

The 9665 and 9664 are the numbres from the server_cfg.

Hi,
the Portnumbers in stracker are wrong after change it:
View attachment 338293View attachment 338294
The 9665 and 9664 are the numbres from the server_cfg.

I guess it's a bit confusing that receive and send port are visible there. The stracker integration configures those ports to be equal to the ports specified in the UDP settings in Server Options. It does this automatically every time the server is started. As far as i'm aware, you should never need to set the receive port or send port in the stracker options page. Perhaps we should hide them or make them uneditable or something.

Hello,

i started to configure your awesome server manager on a vm hosted in the internet.
For the moment i am at work but can do some settings for the evening to race. Therefor i started to configure stracker. It seems to work:
time="2019-12-11T13:42:15+01:00" level=info msg="Started stracker. Listening for ptracker connections on port 50042"
time="2019-12-11T13:42:16+01:00" level=info msg="Loaded previous Live Timings data for feldberg (), num drivers: 0"
If i navigate to the live-timing i see a "new" button [stracker]. If i click it, i can not load the site. Its an error code 502.

As i really dont know what to do know, i would like to ask you :)

Thanks in advance and hope to see you on the track one day

PS: If the fault is, that there wasnt sent any data for the moment, i am sorry to bother you :D

Hello,

i started to configure your awesome server manager on a vm hosted in the internet.
For the moment i am at work but can do some settings for the evening to race. Therefor i started to configure stracker. It seems to work:

If i navigate to the live-timing i see a "new" button [stracker]. If i click it, i can not load the site. Its an error code 502.

As i really dont know what to do know, i would like to ask you :)

Thanks in advance and hope to see you on the track one day

PS: If the fault is, that there wasnt sent any data for the moment, i am sorry to bother you :D

Hi Dapunk,

Thanks very much!

Are there any errors in the Plugins section of the server logs? This does seem odd, sounds like something isn't working right!

Thanks

sadly i got no output in the plugins area :(
i remarked there is no log and no db created for stracker.
Is the structure of the folders correct?
1576073735246.png

I can edit all options in the "Server - STracker" part of the server manager.

I also remarked, that the stracker "service" is started but not terminated everytime i restart the server. After some doing ubuntu told me i had 7 zombie processes on my machine. I am not sure if they are running correctly.

Are you in / at / on discord this evening? About 19h or 20h?

Greetings

I am so sorry. I thought ubuntu 14.04 is old ... i dont need to install the packages on ubuntu 18.04 but i was wrong.
i am a noob :D

it seems to work properly now. I just sit back, relax and wait to go home now. Hopefully i will have the mail with my premium package later on :) Donated you guys 20 € ... nice work as i said in the first posting!

Keep it up ;)

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea