AC Server Manager

Misc AC Server Manager v1.7.9

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hecrer updated AC Server Manager with a new update entry:

KMR, Bug Fixes, Force Stop & Per Server Auto Loop

Hey everyone, nice little update with some new features and a good amount of work put into stability. Hope you like it!

Added:

• KissMyRank integration! We've even made it so you can use both sTracker and KissMyRank! Go to the new "KissMyRank" page to find out how to set up KissMyRank. We're marking this as "beta" currently. If you find any issues - please report them to us!
  • In a Multiserver setup Auto Loop events are now per-server! You can loop different events on different...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi,
we have 2 races.
1. Race take the entry list from qualify
2. Race take the entry list from qualify with the first 10 reversed
How does it work in the race weekend?
Do start race 2 automaticaly after race 1?

Thanks

It looks so at the moment:

Hi,

Sorry for the late replies here! You'll need to manually start the events in a Race Weekend (and drivers will need to rejoin the server).

If you want the next event to start automatically there is a little checkbox in the schedule session dropdown for starting that session automatically after the parent session finishes. Unfortunately in your case that wouldn't work because race one isn't a parent of race two (you could start race one automatically after qualifying though).

About auto plugin start:

Yes you can! In config.yml -> server -> plugins you can add plugins to start automatically, there are some examples in there that show how it works.

Thanks

First a big problem with Version 1.7.2
after change setting on a running event and save changes, i can't stop or restart server.
There is the message:
Server Status.PNG

Please help
Restart AC-Server-Manager don't work!

WORKAROUND

back to 1.7.1 is a solution

Last edited:
Hi,

Sorry for the late replies here! You'll need to manually start the events in a Race Weekend (and drivers will need to rejoin the server).

If you want the next event to start automatically there is a little checkbox in the schedule session dropdown for starting that session automatically after the parent session finishes. Unfortunately in your case that wouldn't work because race one isn't a parent of race two (you could start race one automatically after qualifying though).

About auto plugin start:

Yes you can! In config.yml -> server -> plugins you can add plugins to start automatically, there are some examples in there that show how it works.

Thanks
Hi,
i have a solution, maybe, look the pictures please:

solution_1.PNG

Entry List after Quali to race 1

solution_entry_q-to-r1.PNG

Entry List after Quali to race 2, first 10 reversed

solution_entry_q-to-r2.PNG

Entry List after race 1 to race 2, start at place 25

solution_entry_r1-to-r2.PNG

Start after.... check

start after.PNG

Maybe it works, hm. I will taste it.

EDIT --> it works perfect!

-----------
The other one don't work.
I can't start any program over the config.yml in section:
# each executable specified is run from the directory it is inside, for example,
# the command:
#
# /my/cool/plugin/path/run.sh --some-opt config.json
# now actually performs the following two commands:
#
# 1. cd /my/cool/plugin/path
# 2. ./run.sh --some-opt config.json
plugins:
# uncomment the two lines below to run the command '/my/cool/plugin/path/run.sh --some-opt config.json'
# - executable: /my/cool/plugin/path/run.sh
# arguments: ["--some-opt", "config.json"]
I don't know how on a windows server.

EDIT

i think, now it runs:'
- executable: E:\abc\def\program.bat

Thanks for your help.

Last edited:
Hi,
we had a problem with rejoining to a race session (raceweekend) after a driver was kicked by AC Penalty Tool.
Here the begin from the old conversation

Hi!
Cool tool but there is a small problem with booking session, pickup mode and locked entry list.

Server Manager sets:

- Booking active -> PICKUP_MODE_ENABLED = 0 and LOCKED_ENTRY_LIST = 0
OK

- No booking and entry list not locked -> PICKUP_MODE_ENABLED = 1 and LOCKED_ENTRY_LIST = 0
OK

- No booking and locked entry list -> PICKUP_MODE_ENABLED = 0 and LOCKED_ENTRY_LIST = 0
ERROR !!!

In the last case (no booking + locked entry list) it must be:
PICKUP_MODE_ENABLED = 1 and LOCKED_ENTRY_LIST = 1

From the AC dedicated server doc:
"PICKUP_MODE_ENABLED = 1; if 0 the server start in booking mode (do not use it)"

The original server manager in AC folder and Content Manager in case of no booking + locked entry list set both flags to 1..... and the server works always pefect!
From AC Server Manger I must edit the cfg file after the start of server and restart it!

For this reason I use a old version of AC server manager that works ok.

Thank you very much for your work and for the support!
We need Pickup_mode_Enabled=1!
How can i find this setting please?
Thank you

Another problem with stracker.
stracker do restart with AcServer. stracker can't write the database quick.
All drivers are DNF in each session.

Workaround

- disable stracker in AC Server-Manager
- start stracker after start of AC Server-Manager separately
- restart stracker yourself from time to time

EDIT
Workaround does not work because server manager changes the plugin ports with every restart in the server_cfg.ini --> WHAT????

Last edited:
Hi,
we had a problem with rejoining to a race session (raceweekend) after a driver was kicked by AC Penalty Tool.
Here the begin from the old conversation

We need Pickup_mode_Enabled=1!
How can i find this setting please?
Thank you

I'll need to look into what kind of impact setting pickup mode on will have on Race Weekends generally. My understanding was that if there is a locked entrylist and you are in that entrylist you can still rejoin after leaving. But i'll need to test this.

Another problem with stracker.
stracker do restart with AcServer. stracker can't write the database quick.
All drivers are DNF in each session.

Workaround

- disable stracker in AC Server-Manager
- start stracker after start of AC Server-Manager separately
- restart stracker yourself from time to time

EDIT
Workaround does not work because server manager changes the plugin ports with every restart in the server_cfg.ini --> WHAT????

AC Server Manager randomly picks a port on session start because it needs to first read from the UDP data from acServer. Because Server Manager controls all of these things, it gets priority. The configuration file that is written, with the ports in it are only really for use by Server Manager. The ports that you set in the Server Manager options page are accessible by sTracker and will be constant. You can configure sTracker to point to these ports using the rcvPort and sendPort directives in the config file.

Having said that, the sTracker integration should give sTracker enough time to write out the database. I'll look into what is causing this as part of a future update - hopefully we can figure it out!

Thanks for your informations. Nice to hear.

Sometimes the stracker takes 1 to 2 minutes to write the results of an entire race to its database.
We already use a Posgre database. Still, it can take a while. If the stracker is stopped too early, the data in the database are not correct.

stracker read the ports only from server_cfg.ini. If there are fictitious port numbers, the stracker ends the service. This is needed, if you start/restart stracker manually without AC Server Manager.
We have a Multi League Server with more than 30 Dedicated Servers. We need fixed port numbers.
Every Server have a fixed port range.

We use rejoin in race, so we need Pickup_Mode_Enable=1.
This would be nice also in raceweekend:

pickup.PNG

Last edited:
I'll need to look into what kind of impact setting pickup mode on will have on Race Weekends generally. My understanding was that if there is a locked entrylist and you are in that entrylist you can still rejoin after leaving. But i'll need to test this.

We have already writed abut this thing.....
I'm 100% sure that "PICKUP_MODE_ENABLED=0" is OK only with the booking session.
In all other cases "PICKUP_MODE_ENABLED=1" is correct and has no impact, no matter how the entry list is set (locked or not).

P.S. If "PICKUP_MODE_ENABLED=0", a driver has been kicked and rejoin is permitted, his new GUID on the server after rejoin is "$#@@!$kicked" (the AC Server sets it)............ All plugins can not work correctly (sTracker too).

Thanks for your informations. Nice to hear.

Sometimes the stracker takes 1 to 2 minutes to write the results of an entire race to its database.
We already use a Posgre database. Still, it can take a while. If the stracker is stopped too early, the data in the database are not correct.

stracker read the ports only from server_cfg.ini. If there are fictitious port numbers, the stracker ends the service. This is needed, if you start/restart stracker manually without AC Server Manager.
We have a Multi League Server with more than 30 Dedicated Servers. We need fixed port numbers.
Every Server have a fixed port range.

We use rejoin in race, so we need Pickup_Mode_Enable=1.
This would be nice also in raceweekend:

View attachment 348604

In sTracker it is possible to manually override the ports and specify those specified in the Server Options page in Server Manager, and sTracker will not read them from the server_cfg.ini

INI:
; udp port the plugins receives from. -1 means to use the AC servers setting UDP_PLUGIN_ADDRESS
rcvPort = -1
; udp port the plugins sends to. -1 means to use the AC servers setting UDP_PLUGIN_LOCAL_PORT
sendPort = -1

Setting these to the values from Server Options in Server Manager will work. I will look into a better way of handling server stop with sTracker, but probably for the next update (v1.7.4).

In other news, v1.7.3 will force pickup mode to 1 for all race weekend sessions.

Hecrer updated AC Server Manager with a new update entry:

acsr ratings, server logs improvements, process management improvements, lots of bug fixes

Added:

• ACSR Ratings are now shown in ACSR enabled Championships, in Driver Standings, the Entrants tables and the Sign Up form responses (including the CSV export).
  • You can now download Server Logs from Server Manager (thanks @mazzn!)
  • You can now run Open Championships with ACSR integration!
  • Server Manager now logs the output of the acServer executable to the logs folder inside your Server Install Path. You can configure this in...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi.

Simply awesome piece of software :) How would it be possible to have https for the UI? If I'm not completely mistaken, it runs on something else than the "standard" Apache, Nginx etc?

Hi.

Simply awesome piece of software :) How would it be possible to have https for the UI? If I'm not completely mistaken, it runs on something else than the "standard" Apache, Nginx etc?
Thanks! :)

Server Manager is written in Go! It does run its own HTTP server, but we don't support HTTPS baked in (SSL is a moving target, I'd much rather defer responsibility to something else...)

What you can do, is set up a reverse proxy behind apache or nginx (we use nginx for assettocorsaservers.com) and terminate SSL at the reverse proxy.

Having said that, i'm a little blown away by how many requests we get for SSL support - we definitely need to at the very least put together a guide on our wiki for reverse proxying.

Just had a quick question. I am currently running my assetto server on a rack server running unraid. When I went to go launch the server it kept giving me an error. I would go to the server manager and get this error;
The error occurred attempting to: Read configuration file (config.yml)
The error more specifically is: yaml: input error: read config.yml: is a directory

I'm still kinda new to running my own server but I just want to get it running. Any help would be appreciated!

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 28 15.6%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 23 12.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 25 13.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 23 12.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 63 35.0%
  • Saturday

Votes: 100 55.6%