AC+2020

Misc AC+2020 0.7b

Login or Register an account to download this content
Screenshot_ks_audi_r8_lms_2016_bathurst.jpg

very nice, it's the best looking game.

Hi, what should I do to have the highest framerate as possible without touching Assetto Corsa's basics graphic options ? I have an Intel I5 6500 and an NVidia GTX 1060 6 GB and I want to stay as much as possible at 60 fps in 1080p with reshade. Thank you :)
It really depends, for one what fps are you getting currently? Turning off "Local Reflections" and "Grass FX" would be a start, but it's more of a matter of what you are willing to sacrifice; In this case, you revert back to the default 2D AC grass.

for some reason my game doesn't look as colorful as yours. Also there is no motion blur, what are your motion blur settings?
Did you install the Sol acc , and don t forget to put it the last in the Mod list in the content manager , it willk overwrite all the texture ! For the motion blur , this I don t know I am not using it as I cannot make it work , dunno why , when I am taking a screenshot , there is no motion blur even if I enable it

I send it to you ^^

Concerning something else , the motion blur , is it normal that if enable it , i can see it when I play , but when I pause in game , to make a screen of what ever , it doesn t show any motion blur , the picture is sharp and net , I see only dof but no motion blur

Thanks for sending your files.

There is some differences with the reflections size at 50% compared to 100%, but I don't think it's very noticeable. It doesn't seem that the performance cost is much higher at 100%, so I will keep it at 100% for future versions.

Left is 50%, right is 100%:
v9K5MV5.png

Regarding your modifications to the PPFilter, the lens ghosting is too strong for my taste. AC have a great disparity in light strenght, some of them can be really heavy.
vdFgVcg.png

That's why I disabled it in the first place:
WfPD0Jg.png

But maybe something more subtle will be a better fit. Gotta do more tests in several tracks and conditions.
CN9aMxL.png

I just discovered that CSP is generating less shadows than vanilla AC:
TVsxQv7.png

This seems to be a general problem with CSP, I already reported it to the author.

What you said about motion blur not being present when you pause the game to take a screenshot... do you mean in a Replay?

I honestly haven't played much with Replays or taken screenshots, I did only videos of real gameplay running.

Thanks for sending your files.

There is some differences with the reflections size at 50% compared to 100%, but I don't think it's very noticeable. It doesn't seem that the performance cost is much higher at 100%, so I will keep it at 100% for future versions.

Left is 50%, right is 100%:
v9K5MV5.png

Regarding your modifications to the PPFilter, the lens ghosting is too strong for my taste. AC have a great disparity in light strenght, some of them can be really heavy.
vdFgVcg.png

That's why I disabled it in the first place:
WfPD0Jg.png

But maybe something more subtle will be a better fit. Gotta do more tests in several tracks and conditions.
CN9aMxL.png

I just discovered that CSP is generating less shadows than vanilla AC:
TVsxQv7.png

This seems to be a general problem with CSP, I already reported it to the author.

What you said about motion blur not being present when you pause the game to take a screenshot... do you mean in a Replay?

I honestly haven't played much with Replays or taken screenshots, I did only videos of real gameplay running.
thank you for your feedback !! for the reflection it is when the car moves that it is disgusting , but yea no major fps drop betwen 50 and 100 ... concerning the motion blur , yes when I replay or play if I pause the game , the picture has no motion blur , and when I enable the ac or csp one no difference , I even have ni difference in performance ...

thank you for your feedback !! for the reflection it is when the car moves that it is disgusting , but yea no major fps drop betwen 50 and 100 ... concerning the motion blur , yes when I replay or play if I pause the game , the picture has no motion blur , and when I enable the ac or csp one no difference , I even have ni difference in performance ...
Okay I got it , I understood how the settings are working now , motion blur is on now ^^

Excuse me, can you release a version with all the AC settings at max. Need more and more beauty graphics.....
Can't go back to any other graphics mod...even sol ACC pp filter is ugly compared to yours.

Last edited:
Excuse me, can you release a version with all the AC settings at max. Need more and more beauty graphics.....
Can't go back to any other graphics mod...even sol ACC pp filter is ugly.l compared to yours.

I'm working on a new version which I think looks more realistic. These are realtime, no photomode:

c8W0eAo.jpg

KVHEmXf.jpg

What i like is your mod removes the ugly aliasing....yes it needs lots of power...but it's worth. I cant go back to others....please do a setting for 2080ti NVLink owner....

Aliasing is the thing I hate the most too. You can set MSAA to 8x in Content Manager:

O5lTesG.png

and use a supersampled resolution, either using DSR in your Nvidia Control Panel:
H3sEARR.png

Or creating a Custom Resolution:
76cw3rM.png

The pb are mainly to how the settings are reacting and what are they doing ...
With the motion blur , the specific pb is that I had it when it was moving but not when taking a screenshot in photomod or when you are stoping on a fix image , like pause then screen ... I got it solved by adding the acumulate blur for replay , it worked the same for screenshot , but you cannot take screens in an otther method than photomod or F8 button .... I was taking screens for the geforce mod but not possible as it is not simulating any blur

Concerning the nvidia panel , yopu probably saw in my settings , that I was runing fullscreen without any issue with reshade

I forced specificaly in the nvidia panel , the v sync , and the triple buffering , I think this is allowing to run fullscreen without being blocked at 30 fps

Concerning the nvidia panel , yopu probably saw in my settings , that I was runing fullscreen without any issue with reshade

I forced specificaly in the nvidia panel , the v sync , and the triple buffering , I think this is allowing to run fullscreen without being blocked at 30 fps

The Triple Buffering option in the Nvidia control panel is only for OpenGL:

1584213508518.png

And since old solutions to force Triple Buffering like D3Doverrider doesn't work in Windows 10 I don't know any other way than to start in Windowed mode and then go into Fullscreen using Alt+Tab. For some reason that works, but starting the game in Fullscreen doesn't.

The Triple Buffering option in the Nvidia control panel is only for OpenGL:

View attachment 355333

And since old solutions to force Triple Buffering like D3Doverrider doesn't work in Windows 10 I don't know any other way than to start in Windowed mode and then go into Fullscreen using Alt+Tab. For some reason that works, but starting the game in Fullscreen doesn't.
I don t get it then , what is not working when you launch in full screen ? on my side , everything is working and I do have my 60 fps

I don t get it then , what is not working when you launch in full screen ? on my side , everything is working and I do have my 60 fps

The problem shows when your PC is unable to maintain those 60fps. With double buffer, it falls back to 30fps, with Triple Buffer it can fall to 50's or 40's without tearing, it doesn't fall all the way down to 30.

The problem shows when your PC is unable to maintain those 60fps. With double buffer, it falls back to 30fps, with Triple Buffer it can fall to 50's or 40's without tearing, it doesn't fall all the way down to 30.
ahh ok , i see , for gameplay , I am managing to stay above 60 any time anyway , but in replay , yes it is droping from 60 to 30 indeed , but If you set it to get 60 all the time , i don t see the pb then

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 109 88.6%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 21 17.1%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 20 16.3%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 17 13.8%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 37 30.1%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 46 37.4%