AC+2020

Misc AC+2020 0.7b

Login or Register an account to download this content
Want to take a look at this but am worried about system performance. I run a valve index, so I'm already pushing the system about as hard as it can go. Let's say I install your mod, but feel like it's too demanding (mostly reshade), is there an easy way to revert everything back to the way I have it now?

Very nice work dude ! Thanks you !
Screenshot_urd_mercedes_clr_lm_ks_nurburgring_14-2-120-1-6-48.jpg

Want to take a look at this but am worried about system performance. I run a valve index, so I'm already pushing the system about as hard as it can go. Let's say I install your mod, but feel like it's too demanding (mostly reshade), is there an easy way to revert everything back to the way I have it now?

The easiest way is to make a backup of your entire AssettoCorsa (in fact I'm just overwriting files from the System and Extension folders, but just in case) and %USERPROFILE%\Documents\Assetto Corsa\cfg\folders , which is literally the first thing in the Readme.pdf

The taxing effects in Reshade are SSDO and MXAO.
There is an explanation on the Readme.pdf about how to disable them specifically, and you can disable any of the others as easily (just click on a checkmark) or just disable Reshade altogether (just rename dxgi.dll to dxgi.dll.bak).

For this mod pack I tried for it to be as scalable as possible. I didn't even enabled SSLR local reflections by default in Custom Shaders Patch, but anybody with GPU power to spare can activate it at any time to get more/better reflections.

Wow....love how the game looks now even more !! Thank you ! I have a question about the ghosting or blur around the cars during gameplay and replay, how can I reduce this ?My blur is off. I have only tried on Tor Poznan and I'm seeing fireworks....lol

Wow....love how the game looks now even more !! Thank you ! I have a question about the ghosting or blur around the cars during gameplay and replay, how can I reduce this ?My blur is off. I have only tried on Tor Poznan and I'm seeing fireworks....lol

You can adjust all Motion Blur related settings in Content Manager here.

34FTolO.png

Looking quite good, only reflection intensity and sharpness seem a tick too high. But this may be an issue of the used cars in those videos, as many converted mod cars have god awful shader settings.

Screenshot_rac_sx_lemans_12-2-120-21-38-13.jpg

I recently reinstalled AC vanilla (new PC), and found that it had Skybox reflection at 140% and saturation at 100% from stock. Changing those to 100% on Skybox reflection and 90% on Saturation (plus ofc CSP with most things turned on) made the result way more "real" to me, like that screenshot above of light fog at Le Mans.

Does this work well with SOL and CSP?
What exactly is being changed here?

Yes, there are configuration files for CSP and it is intended to be used with Sol.
There is a new camera too, a Reshade setup and instructions and setup for other tools like RHM.
Check the Readme.pdf included. It's all step-by-step detailed there.

Reshade does not work with VR anyway.

Okay, so some +/- to keep it simple:
+ Night lighting is beautiful.
+ The amount of work shows, lots of details you cared about.
+ Great instruction.

- Too invasive on game options.
- Chase Cam 1 makes me dizzy, 2 is just a bonnet cam(?).
- Colours bleed all over the place. Midday in Lagua Seca and everything has a blue tint for example. Guess that helps with night time, or for cinematic purpose.

I think I'll keep Solstice, but as I say in its description: Matter of taste.
Will keep an eye on your updates. :thumbsup:

I installed and love it. Both thumbs up! Also an amazing improvement (and indeed a bit CPU/GPU/FPS hungry as you already explained in the easy to use manual). Very realistic graphics. Will have to try and learn a lot more with all the combo's, settings etc available.

Just one thing that drew my attention. Is this the same as mentioned above with the 'ghosting' around the car? Tbh I have not tested myself with blur/ghosting features in CSP yet. Maybe an easy DIY fix for me? Will try later This is an example:

ghosting blur.jpg

Keep up the good job. Like the Soltice as well as this one a lot and will use them both. choices choices ;)

I installed and love it. Both thumbs up! Also an amazing improvement (and indeed a bit CPU/GPU/FPS hungry as you already explained in the easy to use manual). Very realistic graphics. Will have to try and learn a lot more with all the combo's, settings etc available.

Just one thing that drew my attention. Is this the same as mentioned above with the 'ghosting' around the car? Tbh I have not tested myself with blur/ghosting features in CSP yet. Maybe an easy DIY fix for me? Will try later This is an example:

View attachment 349424

Keep up the good job. Like the Soltice as well as this one a lot and will use them both. choices choices ;)

Try setting Depth of Field to "Off" here and see if that fixes it:

DgdrxhP.png

If that's it, try setting it to "Maximum" and see if it works ok.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.