AC+2020

Misc AC+2020 0.7b

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hello, here is my problem as soon as I start a race, the game starts then an error message here:

AC\kgl.cpp (642): kglSwapBuffers
AC\graphicsmanager.cpp (383): GraphicsManager::endScene
AC\game.cpp (166): Game::onIdle
AC\game.cpp (210): Game::run
AC\acs.cpp (477): wWinMain
f:\dd\vctools\crt\crtw32\dllstuff\crtexe.c (618): __tmainCRTStartup

and sometimes the first line is not the same error. I have already reinstalled everything at least 5 times.

In case or here is my PC (laptop) :
I5 8300h
1050ti 4gb
16gb ram

Attachments

• assetto bug.JPG
    assetto bug.JPG
    25.6 KB · Views: 514
Hello, here is my problem as soon as I start a race, the game starts then an error message here:

AC\kgl.cpp (642): kglSwapBuffers
AC\graphicsmanager.cpp (383): GraphicsManager::endScene
AC\game.cpp (166): Game::onIdle
AC\game.cpp (210): Game::run
AC\acs.cpp (477): wWinMain
f:\dd\vctools\crt\crtw32\dllstuff\crtexe.c (618): __tmainCRTStartup

and sometimes the first line is not the same error. I have already reinstalled everything at least 5 times.

In case or here is my PC (laptop) :
I5 8300h
1050ti 4gb
16gb ram

Try updating to the most recent CSP version in Content Manager.

its not resolved with the last version I have another error with the error from before, I will try other versions

Attachments

• assetto bug.JPG
    assetto bug.JPG
    19.3 KB · Views: 270
thank you very much, my game starts, but is this file important to have the same rendering as you in the video?
If you mean the dxgi.dll: this Reshade configuration adds Bloom, Sharpen and Color corrections.
Have no idea why those errors appear, but maybe they go away (re)installing new GPU drivers.

If you mean the dxgi.dll: this Reshade configuration adds Bloom, Sharpen and Color corrections.
Have no idea why those errors appear, but maybe they go away (re)installing new GPU drivers.
yet today as I have this bug I put everything well one day but nothing, it does not matter it's just minor too bad, but thank you very much for listening to the community

Hi, I used your mod for a week, and it worked fine. Today I started a race and the graphics looks different.
I checked csp settings and a lot of things are changed, can I have a screenshot of csp settings?
I tried to reinstall the mod but nothing happened.

Hi, I used your mod for a week, and it worked fine. Today I started a race and the graphics looks different.
I checked csp settings and a lot of things are changed, can I have a screenshot of csp settings?
I tried to reinstall the mod but nothing happened.

Gonna release a new version this weekend. Hope that fixes all problems.

[QUOTE = "Bombadil, post: 3202490, membro: 1123300"]
Rilascerò una nuova versione questo fine settimana. Spero che risolva tutti i problemi.
[/CITAZIONE]
Thank you! Now I don't have any problem, the game is fine.

Hi @Bombadil, great mod!

I was using it a for a while but currently reinstalling in a more modular way (too many settings that I didn't want changed) . One question, how did you fix the black sky flickers on replays?

It would really help out if I could activate that fix :)
Many thanks.

Hi @Bombadil, great mod!

I was using it a for a while but currently reinstalling in a more modular way (too many settings that I didn't want changed) . One question, how did you fix the black sky flickers on replays?

It would really help out if I could activate that fix :)
Many thanks.

Deactivate "Adaptive clip planes".

1598027569665.png

Hi @Bombadil

I've got a new PC and reinstalled AC2020. Must stay I'm quite happy, although I needed to tweak Sol config a bit to make it look good at night on SRP.

However an old issued resurfaced and I forgot how to fix it. Do you know what to do about black mirrors on replays?

20201101215921_1.jpg

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea