AC+2020

Misc AC+2020 0.7b

Login or Register an account to download this content
I'm also on a rx580 and a ryzen 7. How many fps do you get with this setup? I'm around 40 but sometimes it drops to 30, that's why I'm asking.
i use ryzen 5 and setting the internal asseto corsa graphic setting and post filtering quality to high i get stable 60 fps

Attachments

• 11111.jpg
    11111.jpg
    126.6 KB · Views: 106
I would be more than happy to share with you my settings , and small stuff I changed on the ppf , to see as well if you do have as well same as me as picture , there is something I don t get , when I put your settings 100/100 , I noticed that you put the local reflection at low resolution , but if I do that , I am getting some disgusting stuff on the body of the car in the reflection , it s like if I don t put 100 % on this setting , I go nowhere ,:s don t know what is the pb , and i tried to go back with the clean back up I have from assetto " virgin install " but nothing good comes when I lower this setting even 10 % from 100

I would be more than happy to share with you my settings , and small stuff I changed on the ppf , to see as well if you do have as well same as me as picture , there is something I don t get , when I put your settings 100/100 , I noticed that you put the local reflection at low resolution , but if I do that , I am getting some disgusting stuff on the body of the car in the reflection , it s like if I don t put 100 % on this setting , I go nowhere ,:s don t know what is the pb , and i tried to go back with the clean back up I have from assetto " virgin install " but nothing good comes when I lower this setting even 10 % from 100

Sure, send your modified PPFilter and settings to bombayetas@gmail.com

Send or post any capture of your problems (the car reflections or any other) and I will check here if it shows the same.

I send it to you ^^

Concerning something else , the motion blur , is it normal that if enable it , i can see it when I play , but when I pause in game , to make a screen of what ever , it doesn t show any motion blur , the picture is sharp and net , I see only dof but no motion blur

ah I forgot as well , how to get rid of those dirty spectators , I tried the option : hide all spec .. but they are still there , like in walking dead ...

That is polluting the picture , the 2D texture is really not looking good , I d rather prefer to don t have them

I am really happy with the result , quality/performance , on this video the gpu is never going over 70 % with 60fps
And I could run an entire race with over 24 cars at night time without any drop under 60 fps

Not much technical talk about 0.5. Performance is really good; Bloom from the sunlight is pretty rad but quite excessive; The sky is clipped like hell, personally I just dislike how games clumsily emulate eye adoption. I wrote my own histogram equalization shader so that's fine. That's all the bullet points I have.

Lastly, when it comes to making something and putting it on the internet, it never works out if you are aiming to please other people and hence receive their validation. We're all random people online, so more likely than not, we are going to be whining about something, or just not caring; Also, given that postulate, you will inevitably fall into the trap of trying to please/make concessions for everyone, but there will always be someone who is not satisfied, it's extremely disheartening, and you will feel as though you have done nothing all this time, so why bother? Ultimately, this is your project, so do it for no one but yourself, and when it's done you can say "I made that." Just something I have in mind.

ah I forgot as well , how to get rid of those dirty spectators , I tried the option : hide all spec .. but they are still there , like in walking dead ...

That is polluting the picture , the 2D texture is really not looking good , I d rather prefer to don t have them
I went in to the textures folder and turned the spectator files in to completely transparent png files. They are still there as far as the game is concerned but now invisible.

Hi, what should I do to have the highest framerate as possible without touching Assetto Corsa's basics graphic options ? I have an Intel I5 6500 and an NVidia GTX 1060 6 GB and I want to stay as much as possible at 60 fps in 1080p with reshade. Thank you :)

Last edited:

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 421 69.4%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 265 43.7%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 285 47.0%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 124 20.4%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 168 27.7%
Back