AC+2020

Misc AC+2020 0.7b

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hello guys.
I have a little problem here. Everything worked very well except for a smoke that constantly comes out of the cars.
In the first image it shows what the smoke looks like when the 'Particles FX' option is active in the Custom Shaders Patch and in the second image it shows what it looks like when I disable 'Particles FX'. If anyone can help me, thank you very much!

View attachment 355642
View attachment 355644
That's because it's a wet track you've selected. FX on you get brown smoke instead of water spray because it's not compatible yet. The second pic is water spray not smoke because fx is off.

• Deleted member 223075

So beautiful
gnn5.jpg

Hey Bombadil I installed you're mod since i finally upgraded my PC
I've followed you're instructions multiple times and and don't seem to get the results as you're video or everyone else's content on here it just looks really messy..

Here's a video of my situation

Many Thanks,
Temp0

Last edited:
Hey Bombadil I installed you're mod since i finally upgraded my PC
I've followed you're instructions multiple times and and don't seem to get the results as you're video or everyone else's content on here it just looks really messy..

Looks like something is wrong with your Reshade configuration. Disable reshade by renamig/deleting the dxgi.dll file.

I'm gonna update the mod to a new version soon.

Hello all i wanted to ask a question about my specs and i'm wondering if there is anyway i can get it working properly with what i have and see what everyone else specs are.

SPECS:
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 2700X Eight-Core Processor, 3700 Mhz, 8 Core(s), 16 Logical Processor(s)
GPU: AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT Sapphire Nitro +
Motherboard: ASROCK B450 Pro4
RAM: 16gb
Game storage: 2TB SSD

Thanks,

Hello all i wanted to ask a question about my specs and i'm wondering if there is anyway i can get it working properly with what i have and see what everyone else specs are.

SPECS:
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 2700X Eight-Core Processor, 3700 Mhz, 8 Core(s), 16 Logical Processor(s)
GPU: AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT Sapphire Nitro +
Motherboard: ASROCK B450 Pro4
RAM: 16gb
Game storage: 2TB SSD

Thanks,

Yes, I think your specs are more than decent. You can always tweak some settings down (resolution, MSAA, disable Local Reflections, etc) if you need more fps.

Hi! In triple screen, the 2 monitors at the sides have like a vignette/darkened effect. How could I remove that? Also I can't see the text in the menu before starting the race. I read many pages in this thread but couldn't find the answer. Thank you very much in advance and congrats for the package, it really takes the graphics to a new level!

Hi! In triple screen, the 2 monitors at the sides have like a vignette/darkened effect. How could I remove that? Also I can't see the text in the menu before starting the race. I read many pages in this thread but couldn't find the answer. Thank you very much in advance and congrats for the package, it really takes the graphics to a new level!

In game press Insert key to open the Reshade UI and try disabling each Effect.

In game press Insert key to open the Reshade UI and try disabling each Effect.

Thank you very much for your reply! I have already tried that. In the list of effects found in Reshade by pressing Insert there seems to be none that solves that after being disabled. The thing that I suspect has something to do with this is something that says "Depthen" on the side of the screen when it is completing the loading process. How could I disable that?

Also, if anyone has any idea why I can't see the text in the menu ingame, I will really appreciate it!

Thank you very much for your reply! I have already tried that. In the list of effects found in Reshade by pressing Insert there seems to be none that solves that after being disabled. The thing that I suspect has something to do with this is something that says "Depthen" on the side of the screen when it is completing the loading process. How could I disable that?

Also, if anyone has any idea why I can't see the text in the menu ingame, I will really appreciate it!

Really don't know what "Depthen" is... maybe it has to do with Depth of Field? don't know why DoF would mess triple monitor config either.

Same with the text in the menu, really don't know why that wouldn't work.

Does everything works ok if you use single monitor?

What GPU are you using?

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea