rF2 2h WEC @ Nürburgring 24h - Saturday 31st January 2015

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
As RD will go to premium only after this short event (I dont really like it, but what can you do?), I have come up with a little sponsoring:

So to keep numbers high for the next event I will give away a 1 month premium membership for the best non premium driver per car, which means 6x1 month premium giveaway. In case the overall winner is a non premium member he or she will get a 3 month premium upgrade instead of 1 month. If you dont want the premium upgrade, it will be given to the second best non premium member in that class.

@Daiman Patel You can add that to the first post, if you want. Maybe someone wants to sponsor the second placed non premium drivers as well.

The idea is a nice gesture. :)

But...

Is NOT going to happen. :O_o:

Club races are for fun! And to get familiar with the game, multiplayer, cars, tracks, etc,...

Club races are without points or prices!

We race with respect for/with each other. Fair driving comes first! Scoring a good result comes second. ;)
I can't force you to not donate a gift. :whistling: But IMO it should go to the most fair driver.

The idea is a nice gesture. :)

But...

Is NOT going to happen. :O_o:

Club races are for fun! And to get familiar with the game, multiplayer, cars, tracks, etc,...

Club races are without points or prices!

We race with respect for/with each other. Fair driving comes first! Scoring a good result comes second. ;)
I can't force you to not donate a gift. :whistling: But IMO it should go to the most fair driver.
Ok, lets change it to a random driver per car. I will use a random number generator per class to identify the winners ;)

Ah man, you reminded me how much i enjoyed that race (until i hit the invisible wall). And how much i want to do a 1000 and also how there isnt a legal version out at the moment. :(
Me too. A 1000 would be huge.
I will try to talk to ORSM again. They are just a bit unresponsive. Shame though, it means their great work will get less and less use.
Its got to happen.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back