Upcoming Events

Rookie friendly WTCR sereis Weekly BMW races on Simracing.GP Weekly BMW races on Simracing.GP Other regular AC events on Simracing.GP Weekly GT3 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP Weekly GT4 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP Weekly rFactor 2 events

2h WEC @ Nürburgring 24h - Saturday 31st January 2015

So I came down from 9.26 - 9.30 lap times to 9.24, 9.23 and last lap a 9.20 !
For Richard this seems slow , but for me it was unbelievable !
It's a pity , now I know how it could be, the race is over .

Hihi, i started in beginning of the week also with a first lap of 9:36.. It takes some time to go quicker indeed, i did also a PB in the race in the dark :) For you its the same story :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Also forgot to mention server and game performed flawless for me,not a hint of lag at all.

The server held it's own admirably.

That was indeed a big concern!

Advancing to quali, warm up and race took a bit longer as normal to sync everybody. But i think there were no DC's and everybody ended up on the grid! :thumbsup:

Race starts can be a problem too, when everybody is packed together. I was at the back of the grid and i didn't saw any cars disappearing or suddenly appearing. :thumbsup:
The crash at the start was unfortunate. But in my replay i couldn't find any abnormal moves or super weird collisions. :thumbsup:

I must admit: @Marco Bijl : New server machine! Money well spend! :cool:

Finally had time to filter out the non premium members. In total 20 non premium members took part. The rules were, that there will be a giveaway of 1 month per car. As we had 6 cars in the race, but the non premium dirvers only drove 4 of them the two cars with the most drivers in them will get 2 memberships.

I will post the list first and then generate one or two random numbers per car:

Camaro:
1 Lars Brugman
2 Eric Stranne
3 Stefan Erxi
4 Andre Gaida
5 James Maskell
6 Jonas Steffens
7 Matt Richards
8 Mike Bell
9 Oscar Hardwick

Corvette: