rF2 2h WEC @ Nürburgring 24h - Saturday 31st January 2015

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
I am not able to download the mod from the server, I am not sure if it is a problem on my end, but I was able to download it before.
Hi Lars. I presume you mean the vmod, and not resources. Apologies for the inconvenience - I'll test this later, when I get home. In the meantime, what happens if you download the vmod from here, and then install it manually before logging in to the server?

10969277_638349179644496_400333824_o.jpg

It shows this error even whether I have the mod installed or not.

As RD will go to premium only after this short event (I dont really like it, but what can you do?), I have come up with a little sponsoring:

So to keep numbers high for the next event I will give away a 1 month premium membership for the best non premium driver per car, which means 6x1 month premium giveaway. In case the overall winner is a non premium member he or she will get a 3 month premium upgrade instead of 1 month. If you dont want the premium upgrade, it will be given to the second best non premium member in that class.

@Daiman Patel You can add that to the first post, if you want. Maybe someone wants to sponsor the second placed non premium drivers as well.

IMPORTANT

In typical ISI fashion the vmod creation tool is broken, and has been causing some issues. Thus, for the time being we have reverted back to the previous version of the vmod; you should now once again be able to successfully access the server. Apologies for any inconvenience this has caused.

IMPORTANT

In typical ISI fashion the vmod creation tool is broken, and has been causing some issues. Thus, for the time being we have reverted back to the previous version of the vmod; you should now once again be able to successfully access the server. Apologies for any inconvenience this has caused.
For me it still doesnt work, I have tried to restart my pc, but it doesnt seem to fix it.

Awfully sorry about this guys. I'll have to take a look at it later, once I get home (at around 7pm GMT). There's clearly something very bizarre going on, but I'm not sure what it is. Now that I'm back to using the old vmod, and have only changed some rather benign things (welcome message and realroad settings), I would expect everything to be working. However, it's clear that there's something else the matter since you still can't access the server, and unfortunately I'm unable to test anything at the moment as I'm still at work. In the meantime, I've restarted the server again, with some small changes, to see if it makes a difference.

IMPORTANT

I noticed that there were a couple of "ghost" processes still running in the background on the host server, so I have stopped them, and restarted the rF2 WEC server again. There are now two:
  • RACEDEPARTMENT.COM WEC1 - uses the previous vmod
  • RACEDEPARTMENT.COM WEC2 - uses a new vmod, and should resolve some issues
Could you please try out both, and let me know if either of them are not working. Thanks all for your help and patience, and apologies again for the inconvenience that this may be causing.

Last edited:
IMPORTANT

I noticed that there were a couple of "ghost" processes still running in the background on the host server, so I have stopped them, and restarted the rF2 WEC server again. There are now two:
  • RACEDEPARTMENT.COM WEC1 - uses the previous vmod
  • RACEDEPARTMENT.COM WEC2 - uses a new vmod, and should resolve some issues
Could you please try out both, and let me know if either of them are not working. Thanks all for your help and patience, and apologies again for the inconvenience that this may be causing.

Server 1: :thumbsup:
Server 2: :thumbsup:

We have option now. :D

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play