rF2 2h WEC @ Nürburgring 24h - Saturday 31st January 2015

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
I had abig surprise last night.
Was practicing hard and late in S2 came across a Yellow SLS AMG coming the wrong way!
I thought "is that Jeremy Clarkson filming a top gear segment" or "has someone had a big spin and wound up facing the wrong way, did someone not read the little message saying "Wrong Way"
Or is there a new Zen Ninja training regime where you learn the ring backwards.

Anyway much confusion to several on the track.
Not mentioning any names

Hi guys, I would like to start in a Camaro tomorrow.
If I understood correctly, Premium Membership is not required to participate until March, 1st?
You've been added to the entry list Jonas. :thumbsup: And you are correct, Premium membership is not required until March 1st if you are already a licensed driver.

@Daiman Patel
Can't join the server. It's the same problem Lars had earlier.
Apologies again. When I stopped the second server yesterday, not too long before you tried to login, it must have left another "ghost" process running on the host server, which would cause this problem. From now on I must remember to check, when I stop a server, that there aren't artifacts floating around that can cause this issue.

IMPORTANT

During the qualifying session you must complete a full lap of the GP circuit before you are allowed to re-enter the start / finish straight (before the entrance to the Nordschleife) to start your timed lap. When re-entering the track be aware of oncoming cars; stay on the right hand side of the track until you can see that the racing line is clear. Any incidents that may occur will result in a penalty for the driver re-entering the track, so please be careful - cut and re-enter at your own risk.

Cutting the track anywhere else will be DISALLOWED as it can cause incidents, which will be unfair for those drivers on a hot-lap. Anybody found to be cutting the track anywhere other than the permitted location will be penalised, regardless of whether or not an incident has occurred, due to potential danger that it poses.

Sounds like I'll be rewatching the race twice if there's two broadcasts of it. It's always cool to see what you missed while driving. :)

On another note, I'll be taking a Camaro to tonight's race instead of the GTR I originally said. Small change of plan, but this is working better for me.

As far as I'm aware, @Eric Stranne will also be broadcasting the event, so it'll be fantastic to see the race from two points of view! :D Looking forward to it Tomaz! :thumbsup:
If Erics lap from last night is anything to go on there may not be much to look at in front of him.:thumbsup:

Sounds like I'll be rewatching the race twice if there's two broadcasts of it. It's always cool to see what you missed while driving. :)

On another note, I'll be taking a Camaro to tonight's race instead of the GTR I originally said. Small change of plan, but this is working better for me.
Deserter!
I will soldier on in the GTR

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back