2019 Formula One German Grand Prix

At the circuit it's raining like a river! and Mercedes cars are on the worst tyre(mediums) if the condition is between wet and dry, they need a full wet start or full dry

Last edited:
Today is gonna be a very interesting one guys! Don't care if you like New Hock or Old Hock, a wet track will surely spice things up for even you jaded, closet F1 fans :roflmao:

Gasly sucks badly. If Red Bull has any sense, they will drop him after this race. That is a good seat and they need the points (finishing 2nd in constructors this year is very doable).

Wow, they had the guts to penalize Hamilton, I didn't think they would.

Right decision, I think - that rule exists for good reason. Sky crew was pleading "you can't expect him to go a whole lap with a damaged car!" Sorry, but if the car was THAT damaged (and it wasn't), then he needs to retire the car.

Ahhh Leclerc! Man he was doing so well...good drive by him before that incident though.

I have lost faith in Renault engines...McLaren need to find another manufacturer, but Alonso probably killed a McLaren-Honda reunion.

Well +5 secs on Lewis and now another possible penalty...hopefully the “Stewards love Lewis” brigade will calm down a bit (most likely not).

I voted for Hulkenberg as Driver of the Day. I know he is out but he was brilliant up to the point he got off track. Also, he needs all the positive vibes he can grab as it looks like Renault will not renew him for next season.

Croft says "a packed grandstand hoping to see a Mercedes victory"...umm, weren't they just cheering wildly at Lewis spinning off track?!?

And Haas guys playing with fire AGAIN! Good grief guys!

Vettel would have won this race by a mile without the car problems and non qualy.

I tipped Max to win though. but would love Vettel to at least get a podium.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.