2019 Formula One German Grand Prix

"Get in there, Lewis!!!"

"Guys, thank you for all your hard work, guys!"

Meanwhile, I'm on the couch, sleepy eyed and absently mindedly scrolling through an Autosport article about ground effects.

I am older so i like the original track that went trough the woods over this stadium section.
But this is Mercedes territory and all the AMG Mercedes executives will be there. A good place for Scuderia-Ferrari to humiliate the Silver cars. Maybe Vettel could go for a win it if he behaves himself

With temps in the high 30s for practice and low to mid 20s for the race PLUS a massive chance of rain, I'm completely at a loss. No one will have their set up right. No one will know how the tyres will work. I chose Max because he is kind of a god in the rain. And Sainz is not far behind him if the McLaren can turn on. Can't wait to see what Leclerc and Albion can do in the wet, as well.

I just hope it won`t rain. I have been to 3 races in my life (twice DTM at Norisring, once DTM in Hockenheim) and all the time it rained. Now i`m going to the first F1 race in my life, there wasnt a wet race in F1 for about a year and the predictions are...rain -.-

"Get in there, Lewis!!!"

"Guys, thank you for all your hard work, guys!"

Meanwhile, I'm on the couch, sleepy eyed and absently mindedly scrolling through an Autosport article about ground effects.
Don't forget: "Thanks to the fans, you are the best in the world!"

Yes please. 2019 and 2020 are/ will be a boring time as usual, all I wanna see is the 2021 regulation overhaul.
It won't be boring, they will create some "close" races so some can think there is some unpredictability. If you are lucky not to be in that group of people, then yes it will be boring. :roflmao:

@Bjay_23 please make sure you make it to the track and bring the rain! F1 needs an exciting race.

I just hope it won`t rain. I have been to 3 races in my life (twice DTM at Norisring, once DTM in Hockenheim) and all the time it rained. Now i`m going to the first F1 race in my life, there wasnt a wet race in F1 for about a year and the predictions are...rain -.-

The Arial view of the track shows a lot of the original track is there. It will cost a lot of money to get the woodland part up and running. And if there is no profit from doing that then its best to keep track small. Its about 50%-70% smaller.

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back