2019 Formula One German Grand Prix

If it's not obvious to everyone else, I'll say it for you. Romain Grosjean on the Australia spec (1:14.179) is kicking Kevin's butt (1:15.470). They need to revert Kevin's car before parc ferme rules take over and it's too late. There is no reason to leave him 1.5sec down on his teammate for "experimental" purposes. Kevin is dead last if you forget the Williams, who are a further 1.4sec behind him.

The Arial view of the track shows a lot of the original track is there. It will cost a lot of money to get the woodland part up and running. And if there is no profit from doing that then its best to keep track small. Its about 50%-70% smaller.

Unless someone knows otherwise, I think everything from Turn 2 to the old Ostkurve has been demolished. All that remains is the swath through the trees where they haven't grown back fully. What does remain almost fully intact, however, is the original 1932 Dreieckskurs layout, which could actually be a lot of fun!

Thanks @rub for reminding me:laugh:
I have often wondered if the long old version was only hidden or as you explain lost.
I cant remember which racing game but I have memories of racing on the orig old long version.
Maybe in F1 Racing Championship or F1 Racing Simulation??:cautious:

Thanks @rub for reminding me:laugh:
I have often wondered if the long old version was only hidden or as you explain lost.
I cant remember which racing game but I have memories of racing on the orig old long version.
Maybe in F1 Racing Championship or F1 Racing Simulation??:cautious:
I still have a copy of EA Sports F1 2000 for PC, and it has the old Hock layout through the trees. I'm not sure if a modern computer can even play this game or if I need to dig out my old PC.
Here's a clip from the 1999 version:

Last edited:
Unless someone knows otherwise, I think everything from Turn 2 to the old Ostkurve has been demolished. All that remains is the swath through the trees where they haven't grown back fully. What does remain almost fully intact, however, is the original 1932 Dreieckskurs layout, which could actually be a lot of fun!
Except for the fact that the old Stadtkurve lies on the other side of the #6 Autobahn. Of course, a bridge or a tunnel....

@rub
Without being stubborn :whistling: then I think my experience from the long version was from one of the 2 mentioned games.
Hehe because I have never owned your F1 2000.
Or it could have been the folower of F1RS > Monaco Grand Prix: Racing Simulation 2

CatsAreTheWorstDogs: We are derailing a bit;)

CatsAreTheWorstDogs: We are derailing a bit;)
tenor (30).gif

Voted Gasly. Random feeling, not sure why. Obviously not based on his form during the season.
LOL'ing at myself :roflmao:

Times looks very good for Ferrari! I have nothing against Leclerc, I actually like him a lot! But I hope Vettel wins this one.

Merc white vinyl seems heavy enough to slow them down, actually proving the story behind it.

Though rain! When rain comes, I have a bad feeling only two drivers can win here. Either Lewis or Verstappen. Looking good so far, this weekend.

Once again practice shows Ferrari have a very fast car like last year and will most likely get pole....
I belive Leclerc might be stronger in the race as he'd be willing to take more risks.
This looks like another great race like Silverstone.

It looks like Grosjean was right.
9 month work to the garbage, Steiner can shut up his big mouth and go back to work.

9 month work to the garbage, Steiner can shut up his big mouth and go back to work.
Yes.
But it looks like Steiner will NOT allow Magnussen to also use a "downgraded" car in the race.
Hehe maybe because it will emphasize that the team dont have a clue of what they are doing.:sneaky:

Agreed. The drivers were held accountable for their quite notable faffs, but this is a lot worse as it kills every weekend for the team before it even starts.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 365 15.9%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 255 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 245 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 303 13.2%