2019 Formula One German Grand Prix

LATER Latest:laugh:
Grosjean is not a happy chappy and he reports "engine issue, engine issue" and is told to slow down by the Haas team. Grosjean is still lapping, though, with Haas saying they will "check" what is going on.
:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:
HAHAHA: And even with Grosjeans "engine issue, engine issue" he sets a laptime 0.5 sec faster than before the "engine issue".
Oliver & Hardy:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Ferrari needs to quit the sport. They are ruining talents and wasting a space a manifacturer like Porsche or BMW can take, heck even Lamborghini. They are shaming my country's name and they are ruining Sebastian Vettel's career. They are literally the worst team on the grid, despite the money and all that fuzz. It's better for them if they leave now before it gets really really grim.

Last edited:
Fastest car or Better Team.... Choose one! Some will say lucky.....How many times lucky?

People say Mercedes domination killing the sport..... I'd say Ferrari are letting the sports down.

Well done to Max.

Last edited:
Jaw-dropping performance for Ferrari! Wow! Just Wow! First time I was hoping they can win and this! I'm glad I'm not a fan or they would've made me cry a lake.

Bring a non-Italian to manage the Ferrari F1 operation like in the past.
I guarantee you that there are a lot of talented Italians that can take Binotto's place, but they are not there cause here there is no way you can have a talent and make it shine.
Btw I would not be surprised if they find out that some of the engineers at Ferrari are sellouts to Mercedes and are deliberately messing the cars to give the silver hammers an edge. Cause it's unbelievable to think that a top 3 team can mess up not once but three times at qualifyings like that.

Also curious(ity?) to watch the difference when something goes wrong. Ferrari pitcrew running around and you can see, hear and almost smell the 'stress' factor. Same situation in the RedBull pitbox and everything 'seems' under control although Max also had some serious issues with his car.

Last edited:
I bought my first ever tickets to an F1 race and every day hoped Ferrari wouldn't make a shitshow out of it. I won't say I expected it but I knew there would be something.

I like to mock a certain team but man i can't! sadness overcome my anger!
Also, lewis's lap wasn't that perfect like most of the times, the last part of S2 and also that oversteer and correction before the first real straight(it was T2 or T3) almost killed the speed on that straight and the lap, this was why max was ahead at the end of that straight and people were talking about honda is matching merc engine lol

Last edited:
Ferrari needs to quit the sport. They are ruining talents and wasting a space a manifacturer like Porsche or BMW can take, heck even Lamborghini. They are shaming my country's name and they are ruining Sebastian Vettel's career. They are literally the worst team on the grid, despite the money and all that fuzz. It's better for them if they leave now before it gets really really grim.
Haha, irrational and exaggerated, but funny to read.:)

Last edited:
Hey but at least I will see what my boy Vettel can do in a last to podium challenge. Let's hope he doesn't forget to put AI on lower than 100. Like, in Monza he had a spin and he had to recover from last place if I am not wrong, while Hamilton started 14th last year in Germany. But Hamilton once started from pitlane in Brazil 2017 and didn't got the win, but only got P4. So my hope is this: the track is partly rainy like last year, Hamilton has his first DNF since ages, Verstappen takes the win, Charles comes 2nd after having an amazing comeback and overtaking Gasly and Bottas, Vettel manages P4 and announces a shock retirement after the race. Then months later rumors spread that he will join back Red Bull replacing Gasly, while Ferrari will give one of the two Haas drivers who will get kicked from the american f1 team a chance to shine. Or Bottas, so Ocon can finally have a sit. Or Fernando Alonso comes back and shows us even he can't drive this stupid red car once again OR Kimi Raikkonnen who doesn't really give a **** and can be the perfect wingman for Leclerc. Then since Honda will make giant steps in development, Verstappen and Vettel will battle for WDC, Hamilton will crumble in a Vettelesque fashion like in 2018 cause he doesnt drive the best car anymore, Leclerc will just achieve jack sheet at Ferrari like Irvine, Massa, Alonso and Vettel before him and I will found my own F1 team, Martini Racing Marussia Catheram Ferrari F1 Team.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.