Status
Not open for further replies.
I have terrible news re-the bathurst round. I won't lodge it officially incase I can change the flights. You may get Sun on the grid again...unless @Sean Rogers or another Sydney sider runs a 2nd setup???
Sad to hear you are missing the last round mate.
Not sure what you mean about a 2nd setup, perhaps you tagged the wrong person? :whistling: That or i'm too slow for this on a Sunday? lol

EDIT - okay, I think I know what you're getting at, I think @Sun Levi is in Sydney during the Bathurst round...

Sad to hear you are missing the last round mate.
Not sure what you mean about a 2nd setup, perhaps you tagged the wrong person? :whistling: That or i'm too slow for this on a Sunday? lol

EDIT - okay, I think I know what you're getting at, I think @Sun Levi is in Sydney during the Bathurst round...

I think he means that he is in sydney at that time and unless someone has a spare setup (comp + wheel etc) he can use he'll have to miss the round.

I have terrible news re-the bathurst round. I won't lodge it officially incase I can change the flights. You may get Sun on the grid again...unless @Sean Rogers or another Sydney sider runs a 2nd setup???
Actually this is a great idea Ash!
I am building a new machine, so @Sun Levi I'll have a rig ready for you mate, with I have a spare G29 (or 25 if you prefer) with V3 pedals :thumbsup:

I think someone is suffering from too little sleep.
Actually this is a great idea Ash!
I am building a new machine, so @Sun Levi I'll have a rig ready for you mate, with I have a spare G29 (or 25 if you prefer) with V3 pedals :thumbsup:
That would be hillarious if it actually comes off.
I have 2 months to convince you that a half Thai tennage alien won't be showing up at your house. Just a white middle aged mid-pack marcher!

:roflmao:Hmmm yeah Jeremy, those South African dudes each too much Boerewors and it addles their brains:whistling:

lol, but ex-South African... maybe too many kangaroo burgers then?

I think someone is suffering from too little sleep.

That would be hillarious if it actually comes off.
I have 2 months to convince you that a half Thai tennage alien won't be showing up at your house. Just a white middle aged mid-pack marcher!

LOL Ash, I think you may be right, but stop in for the race, it will be a hoot mate :)

So @Chris with our sub driver discussions the question came to me about the points earned by the sub. Do they go to both the team and the original driver or the team and the sub or just the team?

So @Chris with our sub driver discussions the question came to me about the points earned by the sub. Do they go to both the team and the original driver or the team and the sub or just the team?
I was wondering the same thing, I would think the points go to the team and the sub driver, certainly not the original driver?

Points scored by substitute drivers are awarded to both the team and the substitute driver, but not the original driver.

I forgot to add this to my post:

Did you all notice how cool the game manages the way the tyre smoke blows over the top of the following car?
I noticed it when watching my replay of following Chris in the first race, going into the hairpin he was locking his front left and the tyre smoke blows over the car following similar to the way you see it blow over wind tunnel models when they add smoke to the flow stream for visualisation - very cool Reiza!
y4mc2yOe0rdR-IrhE4AxAChA1H7xREiwaDd6OS-XnWzPdzkPMgYHWrbXn8nK_X1V7_xB3gm8AJ0fYLDgafZiWMGHTegWk97ZdGOC_k98TLTrkrUeDKRBWkUsk50iPnG0WXUUchkb7NlFkjUOKp7i03L-kHx5avI5H151h6JUKYQFfvMM_pa6zndv3QphYAEX1VZHInyeEduN87rKlCIwMgyNA

y4mC9BiyGouuCyRHej6YJbMThlt_vx72jfJaIWtefNMi-Uu3V2FCjIDtwRr1LgWykzza13JS8E9pnCVTBqPYkdaHNYrLw40D51lGZm9hb8bJYf2Y0u7FjcK5zVEQPEAUpqDIRb7J6A4AIp9MRRDwyBaulPaFKL7U5UrxhTQJlztPE_244xS2tTM9mjcvnDs-85cFQ6FFJBHFfFg6HXNI4AIDw

y4mJCw7FirfPPZAWj84kh3zVz824RsPEUHOrRvKgrnuu52eGQbx80rDYNdA2RD0T4_SLt-LUmcvtCLWZR01WZMVR05PiWDKitSYcI8RA56KlZkeVWGV06YcTQmtayeBKexs5JXdZo-yxquin2_Vh0bhw-bhIufPI-9dfaD34WP9kVQvdlXAFIkEZPzoSC5fEjB-qsHZk1jLixwzgUZEgM5PeA

Also, amazing how close the qualifying times were, I saw that the group I qualified with were all within a 10th:
6 Kevin Harris 1:29.6317
7 Michael Stead 1:29.6542
8 Sean Rogers 1:29.6681
9 Sam Smith 1:29.6861
#truestory :confused: :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

I forgot to add this to my post:

Did you all notice how cool the game manages the way the tyre smoke blows over the top of the following car?
I noticed it when watching my replay of following Chris in the first race, going into the hairpin he was locking his front left and the tyre smoke blows over the car following similar to the way you see it blow over wind tunnel models when they add smoke to the flow stream for visualisation - very cool Reiza!
y4mc2yOe0rdR-IrhE4AxAChA1H7xREiwaDd6OS-XnWzPdzkPMgYHWrbXn8nK_X1V7_xB3gm8AJ0fYLDgafZiWMGHTegWk97ZdGOC_k98TLTrkrUeDKRBWkUsk50iPnG0WXUUchkb7NlFkjUOKp7i03L-kHx5avI5H151h6JUKYQFfvMM_pa6zndv3QphYAEX1VZHInyeEduN87rKlCIwMgyNA

y4mC9BiyGouuCyRHej6YJbMThlt_vx72jfJaIWtefNMi-Uu3V2FCjIDtwRr1LgWykzza13JS8E9pnCVTBqPYkdaHNYrLw40D51lGZm9hb8bJYf2Y0u7FjcK5zVEQPEAUpqDIRb7J6A4AIp9MRRDwyBaulPaFKL7U5UrxhTQJlztPE_244xS2tTM9mjcvnDs-85cFQ6FFJBHFfFg6HXNI4AIDw

y4mJCw7FirfPPZAWj84kh3zVz824RsPEUHOrRvKgrnuu52eGQbx80rDYNdA2RD0T4_SLt-LUmcvtCLWZR01WZMVR05PiWDKitSYcI8RA56KlZkeVWGV06YcTQmtayeBKexs5JXdZo-yxquin2_Vh0bhw-bhIufPI-9dfaD34WP9kVQvdlXAFIkEZPzoSC5fEjB-qsHZk1jLixwzgUZEgM5PeA

Also, amazing how close the qualifying times were, I saw that the group I qualified with were all within a 10th:
6 Kevin Harris 1:29.6317
7 Michael Stead 1:29.6542
8 Sean Rogers 1:29.6681
9 Sam Smith 1:29.6861
#truestory :confused: :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:
wow on both counts :thumbsup:

• Round Number: 4
  • Reason: Mileage over the opening 3 events has taken its toll on the TinShed #76 entry. The car is in the shop having new components fitted for the next round. Unfortunately, the TinShed cheque book is presently made of rubber and has bounced back out the creditors bank account. The shop is not interested in the IOU and smiley face we faxed them, so due to this temporary cash flow hiccup TinShed has no option but to withdraw its #76 entry for round 4.
  • Substitute driver: Maybe, see advert below.
  • (If "Yes") Name of Substitute Driver: @PaidDriverName #thisCouldBeYourName

______________ADVERT SECTION________________

Paid driver alert!

TinShed Racing is looking for a paid driver to substitute in their #76 entry for round 4 of the prestigious RDTCC S11 race event. If you feel you are up to the challenge, feel free to raise your hand and bring your credit card (cheques are no longer accepted ~ sorry).

{By raising your hand, we mean post your application here or pm me to agree on the fee ;):D:whistling::devilish: }

@Nick Milton Let me know buddy, i'm thinking 2k should do it :rolleyes: should be enough to get the car out and pay for the bill at the local @Sam Smith has been clocking up

PS. The real reason is I have to attend a family gathering and 'I have to race my sim racing car' was not good enough for them :(
Also, of course no fees will be charged for the sub 'paid driver' to race, unless you really want to go with the immersion of this great event and cough up a few bucks ;):D:D Paypal details on request.

• Round Number: 4
  • Reason: Mileage over the opening 3 events has taken its toll on the TinShed #76 entry. The car is in the shop having new components fitted for the next round. Unfortunately, the TinShed cheque book is presently made of rubber and has bounced back out the creditors bank account. The shop is not interested in the IOU and smiley face we faxed them, so due to this temporary cash flow hiccup TinShed has no option but to withdraw its #76 entry for round 4.
  • Substitute driver: Maybe, see advert below.
  • (If "Yes") Name of Substitute Driver: @PaidDriverName #thisCouldBeYourName
______________ADVERT SECTION________________

Paid driver alert!

TinShed Racing is looking for a paid driver to substitute in their #76 entry for round 4 of the prestigious RDTCC S11 race event. If you feel you are up to the challenge, feel free to raise your hand and bring your credit card (cheques are no longer accepted ~ sorry).

{By raising your hand, we mean post your application here or pm me to agree on the fee ;):D:whistling::devilish: }

@Nick Milton Let me know buddy, i'm thinking 2k should do it :rolleyes: should be enough to get the car out and pay for the bill at the local @Sam Smith has been clocking up

PS. The real reason is I have to attend a family gathering and 'I have to race my sim racing car' was not good enough for them :(
Also, of course no fees will be charged for the sub 'paid driver' to race, unless you really want to go with the immersion of this great event and cough up a few bucks ;):D:D Paypal details on request.
Didn't know whether to put a haha or a sad face. Haha won out :whistling::roflmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes