Round 2 - Oulton Park Fosters
Championship Standings

Driver: @Martin Vindis
Penalty: 5 point penalty
Reason: Late submission of absence.
Evidence: Absence thread
Driver: @KoshaPashkin (Pavel Koshkin)
Penalty: Reprimand
Reason: Breach of article 6.8 - Unsafe re-entry to the race track. Whilst no contact was made with any of the oncoming drivers, reversing back onto the track in the opposite direction of travel is not something that should ever happen.
Evidence: Race broadcast at the 1:54:34 mark

Round 3.jpg

Chicanes, bumps, kerbs and one hell of a long straight. Curitiba lays the table for an epic race, now let's toss some Aussie Racing Cars on it for the added spice!

Date:
Saturday 20th of May 2017
Server Name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM RDTCC
Track: Curitiba
Start time: 20:00 AEST (10:00 GMT)
Virtual Time of Day: 14:00
Starting Track Grip: Medium (normal progression)
Live Timing: HERE

Race Format
  • 20:00 AEST (10:00 GMT) - Practice - 20 minutes
  • 20:20 AEST (10:20 GMT) - Qualifying - 20 minutes
  • 20:40 AEST (10:40 GMT) - Warm Up - 10 minutes
  • 20:50 AEST (10:50 GMT) - Race 1 - 30 minutes
  • 21:20 AEST (11:20 GMT) - Break - 10 minutes
  • 21:30 AEST (11:30 GMT) Race 2 - 30 minutes (Top 10 reversed)

Track Info

Round 3.png

Pit Lane Entry
When entering the pit lane, drivers must stay to the right of the track upon exiting Turn 8 and follow the entry lane back to the pits. The speed limit for Curitiba is 60 km/h. You must slow down to the limit at the white line flanked by black and yellow-striped cones and "60 km/h" speed limit signs, as seen below.
GRAB_077.JPG

Pit Lane Exit
Drivers must ensure that when exiting the pit lane, they do not cross the white line at any point. Since the racing line is on the left of the below picture, drivers are not obliged to slow or stop to allow oncoming cars to pass, however you must be respectful in allowing cars to pass you when they're on a hotlap and you are not.

Drivers who cross the white line, or are deemed to have re-entered the track unsafely will be assessed with a 5 second time penalty applied to their post-race result.
GRAB_076.JPG

Two Race Format
In an exciting addition to this season, the race format will be split into two separate 30 minute races. The first race will commence as you would normally expect. After the completion of the first race, there will be a second 10 minute warm up period whereby the grid for Race 2 will be set. The grid positioning will be according to the result from Race 1, however the top 10 finishers will be reversed. So the driver who wins the race, will start the second race from 10th, and the driver who finishes the first race in 10th place, will start the second race from pole position, etc. etc.

TeamSpeak & In-Game Chat
Your presence on TeamSpeak is mandatory for all rounds. You won't have to create your own team channel, as all channels will be provided for you.
  • During Qualifying and the Race there will be no in-game text chat allowed under any circumstances until all active drivers have crossed the finish line. Those caught using the in-game text chat during these sessions will be given a 5 second time penalty added to their total race time.
  • Only communications from the league director will be allowed when it pertains to critical issues (i.e. Server problems).
    • During practice, in-game text chat is permitted, however please be respectful of others trying to concentrate.

Incident reports
Sometimes crashes and incidents happen. It's just part of racing. However if you feel you've been unjustly disadvantaged by a fellow driver breaking our League Regulations and all attempts to resolve the matter privately have failed, you are free to submit an incident report to the league director via Private Message, which will then be submitted to an independent steward panel from the staff group who will review it and issue a verdict.

Reports will be accepted up to 48 hours post-race. Any later and they will be rejected.

Round Three Entry List
Sign outs beyond this point will result in a 5 point penalty.
  1. @Casper (Jamie Pyatt)
  2. @Chris (Chris Stacey)
  3. @Stiggy (Brodie Steen)
  4. @Sam Smith
  5. @Matt Le Gallez
  6. @KoshaPashkin (Pavel Koshkin)
  7. @Michael Stead
  8. @Kevin Harris
  9. @Sean Rogers
  10. @Fred Locklear
  11. @Steve Le Gallez
  12. @Martin Vindis
  13. @alexSchmurtz
  14. @Jeremy Talbot
  15. @sjb266 (Simon Bailey)
  16. @Fabrice Bourguignon
  17. @Jack (Jack Trooper)
  18. @Jimlaad43 (Edward Rockett)
  19. @Andrew Scott
  20. @goffred (Glen Collins)
  21. @Ashley Cowan
  22. @Shawn Jacobs
  23. @Sun Levi
Broadcast Crew
  1. @Joseph Wright
  2. @Dan Marr
  3. @Thomas Hinss

@Chris
Ive had a major set back for tonight's races, my V2base has gone haywire, keeps asking to be re-calibrated, but doesn't respond when I attempt to perform the calibration. Hoping I can get it resolved asap.
But I'm not very positive as Ive had an issue with the base for some time due to it refusing to update to the latest firmware and drivers v261(latest version), I have v231 installed, but now it seems to be failing to run the v231 drivers, hence the failure to re-calibrate.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

@goffred
Sorry mate looks like you'll be on your own tonight, sorry to let you down:redface::speechless:

@Chris
Ive had a major set back for tonight's races, my V2base has gone haywire, keeps asking to be re-calibrated, but doesn't respond when I attempt to perform the calibration. Hoping I can get it resolved asap.
But I'm not very positive as Ive had an issue with the base for some time due to it refusing to update to the latest firmware and drivers v261(latest version), I have v231 installed, but now it seems to be failing to run the v231 drivers, hence the failure to re-calibrate.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

@goffred
Sorry mate looks like you'll be on your own tonight, sorry to let you down:redface::speechless:
I don't know anything about the Fanatec wheel software, but have you tried uninstalling the software that your wheel uses, plus the drivers, and then reinstalling everything?

I don't know anything about the Fanatec wheel software, but have you tried uninstalling the software that your wheel uses, plus the drivers, and then reinstalling everything?
Yep, and thats where the troubles started mate, Im confused, never had this issue before after attempting to update to v261

Yep, and thats where the troubles started mate, Im confused, never had this issue before after attempting to update to v261
Did you uninstall drivers. Reboot pc. Then reinstall drivers? What calibration are you doing exactly. Sometimes takes a few goes to get centering working

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 17 11.9%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 15 10.5%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 15 10.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 16 11.2%
  • Friday

Votes: 52 36.4%
  • Saturday

Votes: 84 58.7%