Not open for further replies.
Round 3 - Curitiba
Championship Standings

Driver: Jack Trooper (@Jack)
Penalty: 5 point penalty.
Reason: Late submission of absence
Evidence: Absence thread
Driver: Simon Bailey (@sjb266)
Penalty: Removal from RDTCC and suspended from all RaceDepartment leagues for the next six months effective immediately.
Reason: Failing to attend Round 3 without providing a notice of absence.
Evidence: Server logs
Driver: Pavel Koshkin (@KoshaPashkin)
Penalty: 2 point penalty (Minor incident).
Reason: Causing an avoidable collision on the formation lap.
Evidence: Video
Driver: Jamie Pyatt (@Casper)
Penalty: 2 point penalty (Minor incident)
Reason: Breach of Article 6.3A
Evidence: Video 1 - Video 2
Driver: @Shawn Jacobs
Penalty: Reprimand.
Reason: Breach of Article 6.8 (Unsafe Re-entry to the racetrack). Whilst no contact was made, the angle of re-entry had the potential to cause an incident.
Evidence: Video
Driver: @Fabrice Bourguignon
Penalty: Reprimand.
Reason: Chatting during qualifying and race sessions is not permitted.
Evidence: Server Chat Log

• Round Number: 4
  • Reason: My wife has organised a fund raiser on the wrong night! (for my 4 year nephew who has rust) and 'I have to race my sim racing car' doesn't preclude my duties apparently.
  • Substitute driver: No
    @Andrew Scott

Round Number(s):4
  • Reason:God Daughters 21st (FFS!)
  • Substitute driver: Possibly
  • (If "Yes") Name of Substitute Driver: @sun levi

• Round Number: 4
  • Reason: My wife has organised a fund raiser on the wrong night! (for my 4 year nephew who has rust) and 'I have to race my sim racing car' doesn't preclude my duties apparently.
  • Substitute driver: No
    @Andrew Scott
All good Glen:), your nephew's fund raiser is far more important mate, let nothing stand in the way of family, they are and should always be first. Hope you and your wife raise heaps for him.:D
I might be able to find a substitute, I have someone in mind but not 100% sure they can commit, will ask tonight and will let you know asap mate:thumbsup:
Cheers

Round 4.jpg

The closest we get to an oval race. Cordoba is a high speed, slipstreamer's paradise!

Date:
Saturday 3rd of June 2017
Server Name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM RDTCC
Track: Curitiba
Start time: 20:00 AEST (10:00 GMT)
Virtual Time of Day: 14:00
Starting Track Grip: Medium (normal progression)
Live Timing: HERE

Race Format
  • 20:00 AEST (10:00 GMT) - Practice - 20 minutes
  • 20:20 AEST (10:20 GMT) - Qualifying - 20 minutes
  • 20:40 AEST (10:40 GMT) - Warm Up - 10 minutes
  • 20:50 AEST (10:50 GMT) - Race 1 - 30 minutes
  • 21:20 AEST (11:20 GMT) - Break - 10 minutes
  • 21:30 AEST (11:30 GMT) Race 2 - 30 minutes (Top 10 reversed)

Track Info
Untitled-1.png

Pit Lane Exit
The Cordoba circuit does not have a line that guides you back to the racing line upon leaving the pitlane. However all drivers must remain to the right of the track before finding a safe gap to slot back in. Erratic movements back to the racing line are a punishable offence, and I would encourage all drivers to report potentially dangerous manoeuvres from those rejoining the track.

TeamSpeak & In-Game Chat
Your presence on TeamSpeak is mandatory for all rounds. You won't have to create your own team channel, as all channels will be provided for you.
  • During Qualifying and the Race there will be no in-game text chat allowed under any circumstances until all active drivers have crossed the finish line. Those caught using the in-game text chat during these sessions will be given a 5 second time penalty added to their total race time.
  • Only communications from the league director will be allowed when it pertains to critical issues (i.e. Server problems).
    • During practice, in-game text chat is permitted, however please be respectful of others trying to concentrate.

Incident Reports
Sometimes crashes and incidents happen. It's just part of racing. However if you feel you've been unjustly disadvantaged by a fellow driver breaking our League Regulations and all attempts to resolve the matter privately have failed, you are free to submit an incident report to the league director via Private Message, which will then be submitted to an independent steward panel from the staff group who will review it and issue a verdict.

Reports will be accepted up to 48 hours post-race. Any later and they will be rejected.

Chris, Not sure if it really matters that much with these cars, but in the first 3 rounds parc ferme wasn't set for quali and the races. Not sure if it was intentional or not though.

Chris, Not sure if it really matters that much with these cars, but in the first 3 rounds parc ferme wasn't set for quali and the races. Not sure if it was intentional or not though.
Yep, I noticed this last time out Fred. It seems to be a bug with the ARC as a whole, as the Parc Ferme rules just don't seem to apply. I've got them all set up to apply, but it just doesn't for some reason.

I've tried with the RDTCC and the ARC_Camaro series and neither will work. Not sure why.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play