2008 Formula One Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
By the way all Hamilton lovers!

I dont hate Hamilton, or McLaren just all the biased commentators and journalitists that ruin British sport now a days. I should get South African TV and listen to it, then I know they cant be biased.

Nowadays its hard to love any English sports person now. Even Im starting to turn away from Theo Walcott!

Anyway back ono Topic!

nononononono!! Simple maths

McLaren money = Lewis Hamilton Champion!

Toyota clearly were paid to slow down with 1 corner to go. Theres no way you would lose 30 seconds in one lap when it wasnt raining heavily.

Anyway thats the only way Hamilton can win a worl championship, Massa deserved it 5 times more than Hamilton.

Your showing your age, have you forgot monaco and silverstone in the rain.:nono:

NICK....respect other members....warning
MOD/STAFF

By the way all Hamilton lovers!

I dont hate Hamilton, or McLaren just all the biased commentators and journalitists that ruin British sport now a days. I should get South African TV and listen to it, then I know they cant be biased.

Nowadays its hard to love any English sports person now. Even Im starting to turn away from Theo Walcott!

Anyway back ono Topic!

Yeh I hate or the biasedness towards Hamilton.. But being biased against him doesn't help at all.

I'm glad he won, he deserved it, but you have to feel sorry for Massa.. Anyone who can drive an F1 car at the speeds all of the drivers do deserve some credit. You gotta remember that the backmarkers are all stunning drivers too, just not got the car or quite as much skill as the front runners.

So congrats to Hamilton, well done Massa, and well done everyone else me thinks :).

Your showing your age, have you forgot monaco and silverstone in the rain.:nono:

NICK....respect other members....warning
MOD/STAFF

Im not even going to comment to you about that, im going to take this the mature way and not sink to that level again

I havent forgotted Monaco when Hamilton crashed into the wall, yep I remember that quite well actually.

nononononono!! Simple maths

McLaren money = Lewis Hamilton Champion!

Toyota clearly were paid to slow down with 1 corner to go. Theres no way you would lose 30 seconds in one lap when it wasnt raining heavily.

Anyway thats the only way Hamilton can win a worl championship, Massa deserved it 5 times more than Hamilton.

What's up ross don't you know it when the best driver wins!!!! world champ ONE AND ONLY Lewis Hamilton, Lewis Hamilton, Lewis Hamilton :) :) :)

First of all i would like to say that i'm not a fan of Hamilton. A great great driver but i really don't like him personally.

However it was a great race and end to this season. The drama at the beginning and especially the last few laps was just UNBELIVEABLE. I don't think there has ever been a similar situation in motorsports. Massa was actually champion for a couple of seconds before it was given to Hamilton a couple of hundred meters before the chequered flag. Just amazing, the way racing should be!

Congratulations to Hamilton and McLaren.

What's up ross don't you know it when the best driver wins!!!! world champ ONE AND ONLY Lewis Hamilton, Lewis Hamilton, Lewis Hamilton :) :) :)

Actaully not always the best driver wins. The best driver in F1 is Alonso. Yes well done to Lewis, he had to win it sometime. Im just gald theres no more ITV:peace:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 90 90.9%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 16 16.2%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 16 16.2%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 11 11.1%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 28 28.3%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 33 33.3%