2008 Formula One Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lewis Hamilton (McLaren Mercedes) World Champion Formula One 2008

490da2r.jpg

Congratulations Lewis Hamilton (McLaren) for winning the 2008 world champioship Formula One!

Ill be the first to say it, didn't Glock go way slower on that last lap than he had done for the few laps before it?

Won a championship by a lot of luck at the end...

*dons flameproof suit*

Glock had slicks on...that is most likely why Hamilton won

nononononono!! Simple maths

McLaren money = Lewis Hamilton Champion!

Toyota clearly were paid to slow down with 1 corner to go. Theres no way you would lose 30 seconds in one lap when it wasnt raining heavily.

Anyway thats the only way Hamilton can win a worl championship, Massa deserved it 5 times more than Hamilton.

• Kyrill Verheij

I think that Lawis Hamilton will win ^^ whit a INCREDIBLE 5th place at the last race.. WTF HAPPEND!??

Sometimes I wonder what goes through the mind of Martin Brundle, here is what he just said

"Driver of the year is Lewis Hamilton as the only reason Massa lost the championship was because of reliability"

Anyone understand he tiny brian?

The only good things from the race were

No more ITV and it was very exciting. At least it was proper sport for 70/71 laps.

Congratulations to Lewis, and stop being such sore losers Ferrari/Massa fans and/or Hamilton haters. There's no doubt Hamilton deserved it overall, as he did last year.

You simply couldn't write that script though - unfrikkingbelievable. Does Bernie control the weather as well nowadays?! He must have God in his pocket lol.

***Disclaimer - I'm not being insulting :p

Toyota clearly were paid to slow down with 1 corner to go. Theres no way you would lose 30 seconds in one lap when it wasnt raining heavily.

Anyway thats the only way Hamilton can win a worl championship, Massa deserved it 5 times more than Hamilton.

Ross What you said is wrong
Hamilton deserved that title after those stupid penalties

Hamilton :D

Edited: But it wasn't insulting

meh you guys dont understand the rain was pouring too much in last lap for glock to even hold with slicks how on earth did hamilton pull 5 seconds from one straight then.If glock was paid he would of went back to normal speed behind hamilton. glock was doing 1.28 on 2nd from last lap a good 10-15 seconds slower.

Ross, that's exactly what i thought when i saw it - no way that was legit in my eyes.

Still, hopefully next year we get some proper racing with the new regs.

Ross What you said is utter bollocks :(
Hamilton deserved that title after those stupid penalties

Hamilton :D

Il admit Hamilton deserved the title last year but this year nonono!

Sorry for what I said bout the money, was just furious and yes it was bollocks :p

Massa was unlucky in Hungaroring when his engine blew out with 2 laps to go and well im just gonna say he was extremely unlucky today.

He is 10 times more of a sportsman than we in more ways than one now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 29 8.4%
  • Monthly

Votes: 18 5.2%
  • Yearly

Votes: 27 7.8%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 8 2.3%