2007 Subaru Impreza WRX (GD) Tuned

Cars 2007 Subaru Impreza WRX (GD) Tuned 2.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Exactly... :roflmao:

It's a fairly neutral car really, if you trailbrake and give it the right inputs it'll rotate quite happily. (See pics above, those weren't staged. And I've spun it IRL.) But at the end of the day it's my all season, all weather, everyday driver. It's set up to understeer, with enough of a setup I can get it to oversteer with some deliberate inputs.

Frankly it's bordering on being compromised on gravel and in the snow compared to stock. It's not even close to being the pig of a car the stock USDM setup is.

Last edited:
Can your WRX mod be tuned in Assetto Corsa? I mean, is the car's files editable so we can change the horsepower and stuff?

The files are encrypted in the .acd file, but those aren't real hard to decrypt and I have no problem with you doing so for you own use. Just please don't release any of it in public without asking first. (I'm keeping that a little tight for now, though, I haven't decided whether I feel like making a couple of variants myself just yet. Don't want to sign away my own options... ;) )

Last edited:
The files are encrypted in the .acd file, but those aren't real hard to decrypt and I have no problem with you doing so for you own use. Just please don't release any of it in public without asking first. (I'm keeping that a little tight for now, though, I haven't decided whether I feel like making a couple of variants myself just yet. Don't want to sign away my own options... ;) )

Yeah no, I only planed to change horsepower and stuff cause a people from my community wanted to use crazy fast and powerful cars, that are street cars, in a public shutoko server. Also, I do not know anything about modding since I only watched a video that taught me how to change specs of cars with data folders so I really can't go far with anything. Will you consider this plan of mine a violation?

Last edited:
One of the best made and complete mods i've ever tried, i just have one question, can you guys make a 8000rpm revving sound with the same sound as this car? because when i try to replace the sound of another subie mod that i made(actually i tweaked some settings to make it better) what happens is that whenever i pass 6700 rpm the car starts making popping sounds all the way to 8000rpm.

Thanks!

The real car runs a fully-recirculating BOV setup, not a vent-to-atmosphere... so it's really no louder than stock, which can barely be heard at all. :thumbsup:
yeah, i realised that, you do hear it slightly whenever you view fro mcertai nareas, but it would be lovely to have a version with a lovely, albeit stereotypical, loud good bov :D
it would deviate from what its 'meant to be' then, but its for gameplays sake haha

Which track is this car in the first photo? Awesome car! I think it needs better and faster AI. Too many unnecessary brakes in Nordschleife while racing with other cars.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back