2007 Subaru Impreza WRX (GD) Tuned

Cars 2007 Subaru Impreza WRX (GD) Tuned 2.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Well im running a 2.0N/A impreza as a winter ice track missile but still know how it handles.. Ofc i sometimes drive it in summer on tracks too, and i do 4wd winter instructor stuff etc but still :D Cant wait to get to the game cave some day and test this one out..

Hey at least it's not a 240SX or something that people are comparing to their own car that has aftermarket suspension with a different damper, spring and tire on each corner, completely shot OEM bushings that are 30 years old and not a single mechanical component in the tolerance. :roflmao:

Nope... it's a one-off custom tuner car that nobody's ever driven except me, which is why i handle it so gracefully when they second guess me. :unsure:

Nope... it's a one-off custom tuner car that nobody's ever driven except me, which is why i handle it so gracefully when they second guess me. :unsure:
You measured everything soundly and implemented them correctly into the game? That's supposed to make me think it drives right, because you say so (and because physics says so)?

Going to need a bit more than that to convince me, mister.

You measured everything soundly and implemented them correctly into the game? That's supposed to make me think it drives right, because you say so (and because physics says so)?

Going to need a bit more than that to convince me, mister.

I own a mildly tuned WRX Hawkeye which is mainly stock and this mod reminds me of my car quite a bit. It drives as I would expect a high powered WRX to drive. Typical WRX handling. The only thing about his real car that scares me is his poor 5 gearbox. I hope it lasts for you aphidgod.

It also is the most fun I have had in AC for a very long time.

Last edited:
Here is my baby. Less than 45k miles.

Attachments

• WRX.jpg
    WRX.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 97
Cussco, just making sure, but my post was sarcastic. I'm well aware this is the most accurate roadcar WRX we're probably gonna see in a sim for a long time at this rate. :roflmao:

aphidgod updated 2007 Subaru Impreza WRX (GD) Tuned with a new update entry:

USDM Update

h0XYpyk.jpg

Changelog

3d

• fixed all paint colors, now correct in current CSP (0.1.71)
  • fixed headlights, now correct in current CSP (0.1.71)
  • converted odometer to display in miles
  • converted temperature display to read in Fahrenheit
  • converted clock to display time in 12h format
  • sorry, not sorry

Physics
  • increased damper adjustment step sizes slightly
  • reworked tire longitudinal load curves & made related adjustments
  • recalculated global ARB "bushing factor" slightly
  • implemented damage in suspensions.ini (oops)

Miscellaneous

Read the rest of this update entry...

Last edited:
For anyone who may have saved setups on previous versions, don't worry about the dampers. I didn't change the shape of the curve (I have data for that) but rather just the size of each adjustment step (since I don't have data for that.) All you need to do is dial your dampers back 2-3 clicks and you'll be right back at your old setup.

Reason for the change is that I tweaked the dampers one more click IRL and felt that I needed two clicks in AC to line up with the change. I'm sure it's still not quite perfect - the steps IRL probably aren't uniform across the adjustment range, for one - but it's at least better around the middle of the zone, where it'll probably end up 99% of the time.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back