2005 Ford Transit

Cars 2005 Ford Transit 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Dear Author, could you make a version with left side wheel drive, i have a real Transit with left side wheel. Is this possible or is too much work? anyway thanks for amazing mod.

Could someone help me with something? I am on the brink of releasing my Yodel skins but cannot find a working black showroom for the vehicle pictures in the menu.

Screenshot_ford_transit_ks_silverstone_28-7-118-0-1-57.jpg

Thanks!
Iain.

Please help! if i try to start up a map with your van mod, i get a error wich says ''content/cars/ford_transit/ford_transit.kn5 NOT FOUND!!''

Sounds like you haven't installed it correctly
Well, How do i install it correctly?
I put the ''cars'' folder that it came in into the cars folder in ''content'' and then extracted it so the ''ford_transit'' folder is also in there because otherwise i couldn't select the van in the menu in game.

Well, How do i install it correctly?
I put the ''cars'' folder that it came in into the cars folder in ''content'' and then extracted it so the ''ford_transit'' folder is also in there because otherwise i couldn't select the van in the menu in game.
Because if the game can't find "ford_transit.kn5" but the other 2000 people who downloaded it can, then something has gone wrong on your install.

Because if the game can't find "ford_transit.kn5" but the other 2000 people who downloaded it can, then something has gone wrong on your install.
i reinstalled the mod and now i see that file in there now so i will see if it works
Thanks anyway for replying so fast!
your mod looks exellent!

I did a quick skim but it didnt seem like anyone mentioned it but there is a conflict with another ford transit mod. I was careless and with CM overwritten the existing Transit mod with yours. nothing bad happened, but i just wanted to point that out.

@garyjpaterson I have incredible news: your Transit got the seal of approval from my wife, who FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER! (I've been playing AC since 2014) asked me if she could try it after seeing me driving at LA Canyons. Ok, she drove it in like 3rd gear for 15 minutes, but I was too flabbergasted to say anything.

Never knew until yesterday that finding the limits of a DHL Transit at Brands Hatch Indy would make for some of the best hotlapping to be found in AC.

Truly art. Much appreciated. So immersive. Damn diesel won't go uphill without a headstart. Like RL!

The best thing about this van (top of a Very Long List of Very Good Things) is the new-found love it's given me for tracks that I previously hated. You really can drive this thing anywhere..!

No AA skin yet?

Want to add to that, being old and slow, it took me some time to get used to the new braking points or the lack thereof.
Leaving single seaters aside, braking points do not change that much from car to car. Often a more powerful car will arrive at a corner faster, but will also have more powerful brakes and generally better road holding, and that most of times, keeps braking points roughly around the same reference points at the trackside. With the Transit being really slow, specially once wind resistence comes into effect, I found myself braking at all the wrong places, and most often much too soon:)

Want to add to that, being old and slow, it took me some time to get used to the new braking points or the lack thereof.
Leaving single seaters aside, braking points do not change that much from car to car. Often a more powerful car will arrive at a corner faster, but will also have more powerful brakes and generally better road holding, and that most of times, keeps braking points roughly around the same reference points at the trackside. With the Transit being really slow, specially once wind resistence comes into effect, I found myself braking at all the wrong places, and most often much too soon:)
Yeah you can be pretty aggressive on the brakes and make up a lot of time - bit of a different story though with the maximum payload! Then braking becomes something you organise well in advance :roflmao:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back