Cars 1997 Lamborghini Diablo GT1 Stradale

You're in excellent hands with Abbo - let me know if you want to use any of my Diablo as a base, what's mine is yours. (I have no idea how much of it would be valid.)

Thanks for the offer! Unfortunately in regards to physics, the GT1 Diablo was made completely from scratch by SAT. Only the engine was made by Lamborghini in fact. And even then SAT completely changed it. But if we need anything, I’ll shoot you a message!

This article describes the story wonderfully:

I am actually preparing an audio recorded version of the article for Youtube myself to teach more about this amazing story, not that anyone would watch it but still :roflmao: :p

Thanks for the offer! Unfortunately in regards to physics, the GT1 Diablo was made completely from scratch by SAT. Only the engine was made by Lamborghini in fact. And even then SAT completely changed it. But if we need anything, I’ll shoot you a message!

This article describes the story wonderfully:

I am actually preparing an audio recorded version of the article for Youtube myself to teach more about this amazing story, not that anyone would watch it but still :roflmao: :p
Thank you! That was a rather pleasant late night read.

Looking forward to the race trim in ac. Road trim is just a bonus for me.

Ok, to be clear - I was talking about individual modders. I respect, admire and worship the talent and skills of semi-professional modding teams like IER Sim team or RSS. But they play ina little bit different league.

Can’t quite believe I’ve found some footage of the race car driving. Although it’s literally in the background in the tiniest shot ever.

Me getting exciting over this just shows much of a mystery this car is.

If anyone finds more of the car please let me know. Youtube has a lot of videos of JGTC 2001/2002/2003 so it’s just a matter of watching them all and finding the Diablo.

Last edited:

Last edited:

we had the first page, but the second page we didn’t. Thanks for the links!

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.