Cars 1997 Lamborghini Diablo GT1 Stradale

Interior taking shape! The lack of reference material really makes this car a challenge, but a fun one.

image0.jpg

image1.jpg

image2.jpg

image3.jpg

Last edited:
We are reaching the final stages of the car. Unfortunately at the current time, we have to skip the engine and suspensions due to the complete lack of reference material and information. But we have completed the exterior and interior model, uv mapped and textured 90% of the car. (Still some placeholder textures) We are still looking for an AC modder to help us bring the car to the game as our original one dropped out of the project, so please let us know! The car is still coming to Project CARS 2 so the car will be completed regardless.

untitled.png

Last edited:
We are reaching the final stages of the car. Unfortunately at the current time, we have to skip the engine and suspensions due to the complete lack of reference material and information. But we have completed the exterior and interior model, uv mapped and textured 90% of the car. (Still some placeholder textures) We are still looking for an AC modder to help us bring the car to the game as our original one dropped out of the project, so please let us know! The car is still coming to Project CARS 2 so the car will be completed regardless.

View attachment 361078

I would like to bring this car in game, I have quite a bit of experience bringing 3d models into AC and setting up shaders. And I would very much like to see this car in game. Please send me a pm if you're interested

View attachment 361078

I would like to bring this car in game, I have quite a bit of experience bringing 3d models into AC and setting up shaders. And I would very much like to see this car in game. Please send me a pm if you're interested

Are you only looking for the known pro's in this forum and am I not even being considered or can I expect a pm to discuss further details about bringing it to AC? I have examples of 3d models I brought into AC if you're hesitating.

waouh , just discovered that topic , your model looks insane !) I am 3d modeler too , I can admire your work guys on that car !) respect !!!! I hope it will come alive to AC soon :)))

ANNOUNCEMENT!

We are delighted to announce we have found the Diablo GT1 Stradale a talented modder who will bring the car to Assetto Corsa with me. We also have brought in a very talented person for physics. Thank you so much to @Omaatjehenk (modder) and @Giuseppe Abagnale (physics). Obviously any other modders who want to help (sound, livery painting), please let me know!

Next update will include the first in-game shots!

stradale.jpg

stradale2.jpg

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play