Cars 1997 Lamborghini Diablo GT1 Stradale

Happy to present our first WIP images of the GT1 Stradale in the Showroom, looking gorgeous. Big thank you to @Omaatjehenk for his amazing work on it. More to come!

custom_showroom_1586883165.png

Another update on the progress of the Stradale

- Interior fitted, remapped materials for AC and added AO map
- Added exhaust shake on engine rev
- More shader work on exterior and AO map
- Headlight glass textures redone, not an easy task.
- Brakelight and headlight glow added

Still a lot of things to add and fix, but a great step in the right direction. Another big thanks to the incredible modders involved.

custom_showroom_1586968953.png

custom_showroom_1586969023.png

Looks stunning, can't wait!

I know it's a long shot, but I know Reiter Engineering had something to do with a GTR version of a Diablo and there isn't high chance they would know anything about GT1, but perhaps someone there does, motorsport is a small and tight community as big as it is. Terrible phrasing, I know :roflmao:, but seriously, everyone knows everyone so perhaps it's worth a shot to contact them.
Another really resourceful bunch can be found at SimDepartment, these guys make models with physics to order for big companies, so maybe they have some reference material by chance.

Thank you for these info ;)

Looks stunning, can't wait!

I know it's a long shot, but I know Reiter Engineering had something to do with a GTR version of a Diablo and there isn't high chance they would know anything about GT1, but perhaps someone there does, motorsport is a small and tight community as big as it is. Terrible phrasing, I know :roflmao:, but seriously, everyone knows everyone so perhaps it's worth a shot to contact them.
Another really resourceful bunch can be found at SimDepartment, these guys make models with physics to order for big companies, so maybe they have some reference material by chance.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.