Cars 1997 Lamborghini Diablo GT1 Stradale

Guys I don't see which texture, genuanly don't see it. Help?

Untitled-1.jpg

That and now I have enough motivation to be suspicious of others. Shame to see this project go that way.

@A3DR Probably used just for test and to see the render. And it's just a texture so it can be easily modified
could be, as it looks like only the thread is mapped but not the sidewall (which in the GT1 uses the filler grey of A3DRs texture)

As the real car is a racecar this type of tire doesn't make much sense, should be a slick tire

I'd like to clear everything up to everyone and say that every single texture on this car is now scratch made based on pictures or free to use for non-commercial use (seamless textures for materials). The tire textures, which were just placeholders, have been replaced. No need for anyone to worry about the integrity of this work.

And now an image of the interior at night, I am currently hoping (and waiting on a response) for a HQ picture from a diablo owner in order to make the dashboard light more realistic. But it doesn't hurt playing around with lighting up a dashboard, right?!

Screenshot_lamborghini_diablo_gt1_stradale_monza_28-4-120-20-49-18.png

Last edited:
~ above poster suggested ignoring Dan's requests to not use his assets - I'm editing that back in because its removal via a moderator makes my post not make much sense ~

Because of course, lets just ignore the wishes of creators who prefer not to have their work stolen. What a brilliant mentality.

And no, not a dig at Omaatjehenk - he's apologised for the error. But I'm not gonna sit and watch people dismiss the requests of creators asking for the bare minimum level of respect as mere crying. Honestly, its a miracle anyone has any desire to release their efforts here at all.

Last edited:
I'd like to clear everything up to everyone and say that every single texture on this car is now scratch made based on pictures or free to use for non-commercial use (seamless textures for materials). The tire textures, which were just placeholders, have been replaced. No need for anyone to worry about the integrity of this work.

And now an image of the interior at night, I am currently hoping (and waiting on a response) for a HQ picture from a diablo owner in order to make the dashboard light more realistic. But it doesn't hurt playing around with lighting up a dashboard, right?!

View attachment 367367
Thanks for clearing that, looking forward to see the development of this one.

Got some pictures in from a Diablo owner, as his SVR (has the same dials as the GT1) wasn't available I didn't receive pictures of that, but he had some faint pictures of the dials lighting up in red. Adjusted the brightness of it all and added the correct center console lights according to the pictures. End result for now:
Screenshot_lamborghini_diablo_gt1_stradale_monza_29-4-120-14-2-41.png

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back