Cars 1997 Lamborghini Diablo GT1 Stradale

I totally agree that the car might need a different driver + animation. But after hours of fiddling I did not find a suitable driver+animation. @AccAkut and @Ben O'Bro helped me out with the driver and animations, which I am very thankful for. Without them the car would probably not have been release ready. If anyone is capable of making it fit/look better, be my guest and I'll include it in the file.

Last edited:
RD was very quick to remove the file without even contacting the claimant
That's not how a DMCA claim works unfortunately.

We receive a report from the copyrightsholder that his soundfiles are used and demands for a removal of the file. By law we have to comply and we always follow up with removal requests within 24 hours.

We don't contact anybody when it's a clear case and in this case it was very clear you used unauthorized files.

From our terms of service:
"When creating or uploading free to use mods, car skins, helmets, cars, tracks etc users should seek official permission first from the copyright or trademark holders."

You can safely reupload a new resource that complies with the rules, no problem. But we can't reinstate a version that has been wiped from our servers because we MUST do that by law.

RELEASE

We can finally announce the release of the new version of the Diable GT1 Stradale. We have fixed bugs, finetuned physics and sorted the sound. Download here at RaceDepartment.

https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/lamborghini-diablo-gt1-stradale.49700/

Z0yNo9HK58Y.jpg

Last edited:
I have a problem. When I am driving a Diablo VT with other Diablo (SV, Jota, GT) all the cars stop suddenly. And on the replay I see that the GT1 Stradale suddenly screen black. What's the problem?

I have a problem. When I am driving a Diablo VT with other Diablo (SV, Jota, GT) all the cars stop suddenly. And on the replay I see that the GT1 Stradale suddenly screen black. What's the problem?
first idea would always be that there's a CSP config causing those issues

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back