Cars 1997 Lamborghini Diablo GT1 Stradale

Progress pics coming in a few days, keep a watch out guys!

Unfortunately the universe really doesn’t want this mod to happen, as our AC modder has pulled out. The car is still coming to Project CARS 2 but we are in search of an experienced AC modder to help us with the AC mod.

@aphidgod are you still available for physics?

if you can manage to put screenshots of where the model is at, that would be a good start for anyone wanting to continue the project

if you can manage to put screenshots of where the model is at, that would be a good start for anyone wanting to continue the project

The model will be 100% complete ready for conversation as it is coming to Project CARS 2, so would just be a process of bringing the model into the game, no modelling required from the modder. Pics coming soon.

I'm not saying no to doing the physics, but I am saying I've effectively retired from doing cars that aren't on my personal list of things I want to do before I actually retire. Depends on the resources available, I guess. I've lost the fire for spending 300 hours researching a car so I can spend 200 hours making it work so I can spend 3 months getting yelled at by internet know-it-alls who don't.

I'm not saying no to doing the physics, but I am saying I've effectively retired from doing cars that aren't on my personal list of things I want to do before I actually retire. Depends on the resources available, I guess. I've lost the fire for spending 300 hours researching a car so I can spend 200 hours making it work so I can spend 3 months getting yelled at by internet know-it-alls who don't.

absolutely understandable, no pressure at all. Only reason I asked was due to your earlier interest. If you’re still interested, give me a shout in PMs :)

Progress pics coming in a few days, keep a watch out guys!

Unfortunately the universe really doesn’t want this mod to happen, as our AC modder has pulled out. The car is still coming to Project CARS 2 but we are in search of an experienced AC modder to help us with the AC mod.

@aphidgod are you still available for physics?

I'd be interested in bringing the mod to AC. I put several cars into AC and would like to see this car in AC. I might also know someone for physics. Send me a pm if you want to talk about it

THE LEGEND HAS RETURNED!

3DE3A22A-A6FF-42BA-8AD3-54847E73F5F1.jpeg

042BB3C3-08A8-47EB-BF6E-CB5578EDD5DC.jpeg

6EA00FBF-DE49-4694-BA96-7005BE99C4F1.jpeg

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%