Cars 1997 Lamborghini Diablo GT1 Stradale

Just an update for you guys, the Stradale has swapped modellers due to orignial modeller being hired somewhere else, don't worry it will still come at some point. In return, here is a rare image of the JLOC car, the only other example in the world:

o0800053512012288544.jpg

I've dropped projects for a year or two to come back to them. People have circumstances. Give it an indefinite amount of time and it might come out.

Still working on it guys sorry! We had to switch modellers a couple times but now it’s officially back and running.

The car has actually just been found and it’s for sale!! This is truly amazing for us and we’ll be going to visit the car soon. Currently listed for $5,800,000 which is a steal if you ask me :thumbsup::D

Will show some progress the next week or two.
These rare moments where I love being proven wrong.

There's a saying in turkish "being an ass" it's used when you're proven wrong. Like @GTAce said, this is one of the times where it's a-okay to be an ass :D

Looking forward to the racing trim GT1 version. Hope that's still on the table.

Progress pics coming in a few days, keep a watch out guys!

Unfortunately the universe really doesn’t want this mod to happen, as our AC modder has pulled out. The car is still coming to Project CARS 2 but we are in search of an experienced AC modder to help us with the AC mod.

@aphidgod are you still available for physics?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back