Cars 1937 Auto Union Type C (WIP)

Or, if you're lazy, install it on the Lotus and then use CM to apply the Lotus' bank to the Auto Union. :D

I wouldn't recommend that option in general, I found out that it happens to break the donor car sound from time to time, and with Kunos content that means doing an integrity check to fix it, which is a pain in the bass. Better to lose a couple minutes instead and manually edit files

Hey mate, don't know if it helps, but I use this on my install. At least it is a V16, which is the same engine config this car has. Hope you have fun :)

Where can I find the BRM ? If its RD compliant ofc.

I wouldn't recommend that option in general, I found out that it happens to break the donor car sound from time to time, and with Kunos content that means doing an integrity check to fix it, which is a pain in the bass. Better to lose a couple minutes instead and manually edit files

Interesting... I've done this countless times as part of my modding activities without a single problem, but CM can certainly be quirky so I'll trust your experience on the matter. Manually changing the files certainly works just fine - I did that dozens/hundreds of times before CM as well. :)

Interesting... I've done this countless times as part of my modding activities without a single problem, but CM can certainly be quirky so I'll trust your experience on the matter. Manually changing the files certainly works just fine - I did that dozens/hundreds of times before CM as well. :)

Yeah, first couple times it happened I thought nothing of it, maybe some random error in AC; then I started noticing that it happened only with cars I had took the sounds for another. I am not sure about it, but I believe that copying the sounds for a car, and then at some point deleting that car, can break the donor car sounds too. Just a theory, but I must admit I love playing Sherlock Holmes from time to time :D

[QUOTE = "Jim Layee, message: 3197561, membre: 243612"]
Où puis-je trouver le BRM? Si son ofc conforme RD.
[/CITATION]
hi i don't know if it's same engine but you have a brm p83 IN GPL 67 MOD

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back