Cars 1937 Auto Union Type C (WIP)

It really looks top notch! Let me know when you want to release an update
I'll give it a little time to see what smaller bugs/issues are found that I can fix, and just to gather some more general feedback as so much of this thing is subjective (because of lack of data).

Feel free to upload it on your own in the meantime and I'll link to it from my download, but I just don't want to update ASAP then need to do so again a few days down the line; I'm very much against mod updates if I can help it, I want to keep it to the minimum and fix as much as possible in one fell swoop :roflmao:

what a great experience, thanks everyone!! always want to drive this car, even with GPL days, this is a new driving experience, hard and difficult for sure, but once you get the rythm is just amazing!!
big respect for all guys that drove this car at tracks like Brno,Pescara,Livorno and many others!!
cheers
Screenshot_auto_union_type_c_sudschf3_ct_28-12-119-15-42-34.jpg

Looks like there will be no finished sound anytime soon. No problem, You may have more important things to do.
But I really like this car and would be very happy with the last existing (sound) version, which is much better than the current placeholder sound.
Please consider to release the 12 /2019 version.
Thank You,
Torsten

Looks like there will be no finished sound anytime soon. No problem, You may have more important things to do.
But I really like this car and would be very happy with the last existing (sound) version, which is much better than the current placeholder sound.
Please consider to release the 12 /2019 version.
Thank You,
Torsten

Hey mate, don't know if it helps, but I use this on my install. At least it is a V16, which is the same engine config this car has. Hope you have fun :)

Good idea Davide, but how does one load that "lotus_49" tailored sound into the Auto Union?

you have to edit the GUID file, and change every line where's written "lotus_49" with "auto_union_type_c" and the trick is done ;) and also change the soundbank name accordingly, of course

EDIT and copy the renamed soundbank and modified GUID file into the Auto Union 'sfx' folder obviously :D

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.