The "What Are You Working On?" Thread

And the Acura 05 aeromap is effectively done (the only time 99.3% accuracy is something to try and improve upon).

EnMDKpm.png

RdupwKJ.png

That's the stuff I love to see :)

Did i miss it somewhere or have you already posted which team you're doing this for?

Or will this be a A3DR release?

I pay for this model, for my project "F3 Classic Tracks", basically the idea is add 2 late 50's formula junior cars per year, and 2/3 tracks too. My original idea with this project is provide content to people who enjoy this kind of motor racing. i had 2 choices, ask for somebody to build the car "for free" and wait 3 years for a unfinished mod, or hired a profesional guy as @A3DR, pay for the model and had the car running in game in 2 months. I pick second choice.
It is a shame @A3DR get threatened on this way, he just show his work.
I also called the attention as a second you can move from "you are the best" to "you are a evil man, unfair, because you want money for you work". I believe at this point everyone is free to choose to buy or not a mod, as it is the modder's decision to charge for their work. Actually bring this to the discussion whether it is fair or not, I find it very exaggerated, it really is unfair that millions of people starve every day, pay for a mod does not compare. In the background everyone decides what to buy or what not. It is also the modder's decision to take risks with the copyright issue. I agree that someone is against payment mod, in the end it is always a personal choice.

Last edited:
@Sergio Loro I agree with your concept, you pay for quality, but what I will ask is, why put this back on the people that drive it, surely you do this for fun enjoyment, like myself. I have done the same, but for me, this is about pure fun and enjoyment and providing the community with great cars to drive and have fun with, this is not about making money?

Also there is this massive grey area, as I have been told already. You cannot sell something that you don't own, being 50, 100 yrs old, that why everything I do, is to avoid this grey area, but also, how on earth can I ask people for money for something that, I am not qualified to do, it's not my job (day to day) and do for shear fun, I just can't.

Personally, no matter the quality, I don't agree with pay mods, they are mods, and people spend their time doing these because they want to, because they get a kick out of doing it, because they enjoy it, and fil the gaps that the software companies won't fill, not because they want to earn money from it. Sorry that's just my opinion on this

@Sergio Loro I agree with your concept, you pay for quality, but what I will ask is, why put this back on the people that drive it, surely you do this for fun enjoyment, like myself. I have done the same, but for me, this is about pure fun and enjoyment and providing the community with great cars to drive and have fun with, this is not about making money?

Also there is this massive grey area, as I have been told already. You cannot sell something that you don't own, being 50, 100 yrs old, that why everything I do, is to avoid this grey area, but also, how on earth can I ask people for money for something that, I am not qualified to do, it's not my job (day to day) and do for shear fun, I just can't.

Personally, no matter the quality, I don't agree with pay mods, they are mods, and people spend their time doing these because they want to, because they get a kick out of doing it, because they enjoy it, and fil the gaps that the software companies won't fill, not because they want to earn money from it. Sorry that's just my opinion on this

Oh no, not again... no more off topic!

@Shaun Clarke , You have the right to think what you want and express it, I personally do not share any of your concepts, we will never agree. I just know that you will never buy a mod, and that does not really bother me at all, because as individuals we can all think differently. For every argument you put on why a mod should not be paid, I could replicate you with an argument because a mod can be paid, but it would be an endless discussion.

@Shaun Clarke , You have the right to think what you want and express it, I personally do not share any of your concepts, we will never agree. I just know that you will never buy a mod, and that does not really bother me at all, because as individuals we can all think differently. For every argument you put on why a mod should not be paid, I could replicate you with an argument because a mod can be paid, but it would be an endless discussion.

That is one true statement that I will totally agree with, honestly, but I would love to see your argument for creating mods that you don't permission to do, with real logos, real names, real blue prints and selling them and advertising them as your own......I would love to see your argument on that, as in copyright law, you don't have an argument, seriously, you don't. My wife is a lawer ;)

Its not off topic, it just my opinion within a topic. I am not slatting anybody, and following on from Sergio's comment. If you looked, he actually liked my comment

FTFP before commenting, please. I expect a better response from somebody of your calibre mate.

Getting tired of reading the same thing, please, refer to the other thread for payware issues, not here.

Oh please? close a thread because of peoples opinions, because it doesn't suit a person, although it hasn't been rude??
This thread is about what modders are working on, and until this kicked off was a interesting and informative one, watching it descend into toxicity is depressing to say the least, so maybe better to start afresh.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.