The "What Are You Working On?" Thread

I don't really have a lot more than yesterday that I can show at this time, but I feel obliged to just post something! :roflmao:

Here, have some braking bits to go along with that nice wheel :D

RhJYuZ5h.jpg

D81S64Eh.jpg

cRj4pB2h.jpg

Would those be the wheels for your LMP1? May I ask if those are actual brake discs? Wouldn't the barrel cover most of it? Just wondering as I'm working on the barrels/brakes for the Perrinn atm.

Would those be the wheels for your LMP1?

Nope :)

I won't say too much, but given the recent conversation here I should be clear it will be part of some paid content :rolleyes: Wouldn't want to upset anyone that was hoping they'd be driving on them for free :roflmao:

With that out of the way - Good points on the brake covers, I haven't looked into it much yet. My LMP1 is pretty much fictional, so I'll just go with what most current cars do/and or what looks coolest :cool:

I'll probably be going for this style of low drag wheel, much better then the ones currently used :laugh:

upaud03.jpg

vs

YThdP9zh.jpg

i wanted this to be a 964, probably because your avatar is porsche, but it's a little too flat to be it, isn't it?

That is 100% a 911 964 Carrera rim or the looks were accidentally matched exactly :). Then again could be wishful thinking. It does have 7 spokes, indents as those on a 964 rear wheel and angle and proportion match exactly.

Ironically the 964 is the only Porsche I ever wanted in any game and it is always without exception overlooked especially the late turbo 3.8L

i wanted this to be a 964, probably because your avatar is porsche, but it's a little too flat to be it, isn't it?

That is 100% a 911 964 Carrera rim or the looks were accidentally matched exactly :). Then again could be wishful thinking. It does have 7 spokes, indents as those on a 964 rear wheel and angle and proportion match exactly.

Ironically the 964 is the only Porsche I ever wanted in any game and it is always without exception overlooked especially the late turbo 3.8L

It is indeed a Design 90 wheel from a 964. :thumbsup:

Epic!

PS: That cast iron RSS logo below the wishbone is a pretty slick move man.
was really tricky to make ,
I had the idea , and started doing it and just seemed to take forever , but the results are worth it ,
I wanted to weld it solid to the transmission , but the rss is that high would have been cutting it for days and its pretty small ,
but once finished I was really pleased with the look :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 225 14.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 157 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 153 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 117 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 217 14.2%