Super Touring 98 Mod

I'm trying to give STCC2 (swedish touring car championship 2 - DICE) to qwerty24 in some way, in order to try to export the sound (if is possible) : the best touring-car sound-samples in racing game (for me).
All the cars have specific sound and here's there's the best, related to Honda Accord

Hm at least for me the assembly of the sounds is strange somehow...but I guess using the samples from the game in Race07 won't be a direct copy ;)

The privateer teams do look great! Just a suggestion: If you don't want to integrate them into your Seasons mod, why not updating the Reloaded mod with the Season mod? Then you could shift the skins over to the Reloaded mod - so they won't be "lost" ;)

Some more drivers who have brought their own cars (and sometimes bought used cars)
The car liveries are not exact as the real ones but edited to fit in the mod (auto trader numberplates, some changed sponsors):

When it comes to sounds I think I leave it as it is for now, because everyone got their own opinion what's the best. It's very easy to change, so it shouldn't be a problem. And everyone is free to make and share sound patches.

Super Touring Seasons public beta (might be version 1.0):

https://www.mediafire.com/?6uzme9f1df6ljex

Please read the ReadMe carefully, installation and setup of the Championship simulator files are tricky.

The simulator files should be placed in your profile savedata directory, not in the game. For me it's C:\Users\Andreas\Documents\SimBin\RACE 07\UserData\Andreas Larsson\Championships\Official

You should add where your Steam is installed and your own istalled tracks in the Championship_Settings.txt file and select your tracks in the simulator.

You should not start a new Championship, but load one for your choises in the simulator to be applyed.

Templates to the cars will be added later. :)

Last edited:
Stupid question - I had followed all of the instructions to make a new season and all that, but I getting confused by: "Go to: Championship > Championship Simulator > and load the first file called Championship. Then Race!" I go into the Championship bit on R07 but there isn't a "Championship Simulator" Bit. I'm probably making an obviously silly mistake to you guys but I am getting confuzzled! Can anyone help? Thanks

Have you put the contents (not the whole path) from "SaveDataChampionship" in your
...\Documents\SimBin\RACE 07\UserData\*USER NAME*\Championships\Official directory?

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.