Super Touring 98 Mod

Wow, this mod gets better and better.

1995 Volvo and BMW
gtr2_256.jpg

Last edited:
Beta 3 has been sent to the testers, hope I didn't forget anything :p
Things left to do:
Adding more different privateer liveries (not the same for all 6 cars)?
Adding a few sponsors to existing skins.
Adding high detail dashes from querty (in final release or as a addon)

Hello, I'm new here, first I want say, this mod is awsome!!! I play with it in GTR2, is PERFECT

I start draw all skins of 1995 FIA World Cup, I have all BMW, Volvos, Alfa and Audi's ready and in game.

I will post some screen shots soon.

Cheers

P.S. sorry for my english.

Diego, from Argentina

Had a quick look on the mod (closer will follow) and rediscovered a bug I totally missed to mention before! On the Mondeo MK1 there is no wiper and on MK2 or ST the wiper is on the back of the car :roflmao: Guess this be fixed very easy and quick :thumbsup:

EDIT: Oh and the wiper seems to be missing on all cars ;)

Last edited:
Oh ehm...to be precise I was talking about the exterior wipers in the spinner. The wipers are there ingame. So don't mind...the spinner isn't that important!

Interesting to see the Mondeo really had the rear wiper ;) Only strange thing is that the wiper is visible in the spinner but the front wiper isn't :D

For me the wipers are always absent in menu. I would like to make them visable there if possible, but haven't found any way to do so yet. The rear wiper is added to the car body and is not animated.

Well there are some different mods discussed here, but the original mod will not have convertet content. I prefere to make most of the mod myself, because the super tourers are 'my own' mod and the first for Race 07. It's hard to explain, but I think it's just a modder thing. Converting can also be complicated, but it's a different thing. There might be a 405 in the future, but there are much to do before that.

Sorry Andreas for bringing the GTR2 mod into this thread :)

The 1995 cars are for the GTR2 version and will include the Peugeot 405 and Toyota Carina, they aren't the same quality as Andreas' mod but I have done some work on them to bring them closer.

Diego those World Cup skins look really nice, your BMW skins look much better than the ones I have, could I use them for the next GTR2 update?

Well there are some different mods discussed here, but the original mod will not have convertet content.

I fully agree and if I were creating any mods, I would probably follow the same policy. It's just me dreaming of The definitive mod that would contain all cars from the supertouring golden era. :)

Si, are you planning to make that GTR2 mod public?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 228 14.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 157 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 156 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 117 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 221 14.3%