1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Supertouring Reloaded for GTR2

Discussion in 'GTR 2' started by Simon Gardner, Feb 7, 2014.

1. Version 4.0 is now released and only available to download at Trackaholics and GTR2 Endurance (European Endurance Center)
    Last edited: May 29, 2015
    • Like Like x 12
  2. Hiroshi Awazu

Hiroshi Awazu
    Off Topic Moderator

Thanks Simon and thanks to AndreasFSC for the Race 07 version. My Race install went kaput again a few days ago and don't think i'll be reinstalling any time soon so it is really nice to be able to have the current version of this mod for GTR2 :thumbsup:.
  3. Another great mod! Thank you!
  4. Thanks for this and good luck with the 97 addon, Super Tourers are a great addition to GTR2
    • Like Like x 2
  5. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  6. H34d5h07

No money, no team racing.

Great stuff. I recently picked the game up again, and kinda had a "new found love" for it.
    Have tons of mods for it, but I will pick this up very soon!
    • Like Like x 1
  7. PaulH

Premium Member

Nice Mod, looks & drives good :thumbsup:
  8. Version 2 is uploaded.
  9. I love it
  10. airutonpurosuto8912

Goin' classic!
  11. H34d5h07

No money, no team racing.

12. I just overwritten the existing Super Touring files with the 2nd version and I don't seem to be able to see the Alfa 155 in the menu even though BTCC 1995 is enabled. Have I done something wrong?
  13. Delete the old folders, don't let it overwrite...
  14. Ok, I just did that - deleted the existing Super Touring folder and placed the contents of the .rar into the GameData. The 155 is still not showing up though :(

Edit: 155 does show up on the single makes section though but considering the other cars, wouldn't it appear in its respective year?
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2014
  15. Check the class IDs match with your season file.
  16. Just add BTCC_1995 to the classes line in the relevant .CAR files
  17. [​IMG]
    • Like Like x 1
  18. [​IMG]
    • Like Like x 1