Super Touring 98 Mod

It will not, but the skins could easily be used in a race07 addon mod if the painter is willing to. I hope the Race 07 base mod will be released in a week or two

Andreas, If you want the skins, is all yours. The only problem is I don't not how put on Race07.
But I can send to you.

Yes, but on the p11 car. I think it fits better with the other level 2 cars.
I have started to add the new dashed as said earlier, but it's a huge job. There are a lot of cars to edit, and I also try to fix the brightnes difference ( the dashes are bright, and the rest of the interiors are very dark)

Thanks! The credit for the dashes goes to qwerty. Most of the day yesterday went to adding them and editing textures so they would blend with the existing interiors. There are new dashes for the cars in the original mod only (ie no bmw, alfa, cavalier...) I made a quick mirrored version of the interior of the nissan for the facelifted version until qwerty has made an unique one for that car. I have also made some minor updates to the 850 interior.

Last edited:
Thanks! The credit for the dashes goes to qwerty. Most of the day yesterday went to adding them and editing textures so they would blend with the existing interiors. There are new dashes for the cars in the original mod only (ie no bmw, alfa, cavalier...) I made a quick mirrored version of the interior of the nissan for the facelifted version until qwerty has made an unique one for that car. I have also made some minor updates to the 850 interior.

Thank you Andreas...but i have to say that without your fantastic mod i could never do any dash at all

No modding today yet. We are out on a trip to Lidköping. Had to have a look at Simbin home... :-P

Attachments

• 20140807_153213.jpg
    20140807_153213.jpg
    394.1 KB · Views: 221
I think the mod is almost finished. Some more individual privateer liveries would be nice, but can be added later. Some minor shape an normals corrections have been made to the cars, and some more options have been added to the simulator. The mod will probably be released soon unless I find an error or come up with a new idea.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.