PC2 Xbox One | RaceDepartment INDYCAR Series

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lotus Classic F1 World Championship
Schedule of Events

1. British Grand Prix - (26 Sept. 2015) - Brands Hatch; Car: Lotus 72D (50 Laps)
2. English Grand Prix - (24 Oct. 2015) - Silverstone International; Car: Lotus 49 (40 Laps)
3. Belgian Grand Prix - (31 Oct. 2015) - Zolder; Car: Lotus 78 (50 Laps)
4. Original Seven GP #2 - (14 Nov. 2015) - Spa; Car: Lotus 98T (43 Laps)
5. Original Seven GP #3 - (28 Nov. 2015) - Monaco; Car: Lotus 78 (40 Laps)
6. Italian Grand Prix - (12 Dec. 2015) - Imola; Car: Lotus 98T (50 Laps)
7. German Grand Prix - (2 Jan. 2016) - Nurburg Nordschleife; Car: Lotus 49c(dlc) (10 Laps)
8. European GP - (16 Jan. 2016) - Hockenheim Hist.(dlc); Car: Lotus 25(dlc) (35 Laps)

9. Original Seven GP #4 - (30 Jan. 2016) - Monza; Car: Lotus 49c(dlc) (45 Laps)
10. The Original GP - (13 Feb. 2016) - Rouen-Les-Essarts(dlc); Car: Lotus 25(dlc) (35 Laps)
11. United States Grand Prix - (27 Feb. 2016) - Watkins Glen; Car: Lotus 72D (45 Laps)
12. Scottish GP - (19 Mar 2016) - Bannochbrae Rd. Cir.; Car: Lotus/Ford 40, GT1 (30 laps)
13. Original Seven GP #1 - (26 Mar. 2016) - Silverstone Hist.(dlc); Car: Lotus 49 (50 Laps)

Lotus F1 Support Series'

Worldwide LeMans Series (LMP2)

1. Zhuhai International Circuit - (10 Oct. 2015) (60 Laps)**
2. Oschersleben GP - (21 Nov. 2015) (60 laps)
3. Rapuna Park GP - (5 Dec. 2015) (70 laps)
4. Willow Springs International - (19 Dec. 2015) (70 Laps)**
5 Road America GP - (9 Jan. 2016) (40 laps)
6. Sakitto GP - (23 Jan. 2016) (50 laps)**
7. Watkins Glen GP - (5 Feb. 2016) (50 laps)
8. Dubai Autodrome GP - (20 Feb. 2016) (50 laps)**
9. LeMans Circuit de la Sarthe - (5 Mar. 2016) (XX Laps)***
** Night Race (or partial)
*** Simulated 24 Hour Race

2. Willow Springs GP - (7 Nov. 2015) (25 laps)

Last edited:
This is not possible on all cars. To their credit, F1 2016/pCARS gets the mirror placement right in most cars, which is far wider that your average gamer would thing. No F1 mirror, for instance, should obstruct the top area over the front tires. And in many cases (like the Sauber C9) there is no mirror. So until they work out that nasty development issue which groups the HUD into wanted/non-wanted or allow the user to move the seat up/down, back/forth. I'll just suck it up and run the mirror. Cockpit helps ease the frequent frame tears.

The Lotus 49 with Eric at Zandvort was great. Dtill significant tearing, but since we were lobby connected, the actual car was smooth as silk. Shame that al we get. I missed Zandvoort so much! :inlove:

How about we trade settings.
What do you all use for DoR? I tried 900 and it worked, but 360 worked better. Have you tried? And if so, notice any difference? I thought we were going to be able to adjust the steering ratio etc.) in each car's garage? Another missing PC port?

Overall Strength - 35%
Kerb Effects - 50%
Road Effects - 10-15%
Slip FFB - 15%
Understeer Effect: On (I like it on because a car's grip does fall off, and the "Slip ffb" fills in the tire scrub/chirping.)
Shift + effect: Off
Here's my settings Rob...

FFB - 30%

Kerb Effects - 50%
Road Effects - 40%
Slip FFB - 30%
Understeer Effect: On
H Shifter: Off

These give me a pretty good feel but I'll still tinker with them over time to see what difference I can find.

I noticed that the virtual mirror is not available for all cars. Tried the BMW Z40 last night and it's not there in that car. Its a bit strange that is there for done and not others and is that sort of inconsistency that needs to be resolved.

I still have yet to see any screen tearing but did get some framerate issues last night in the Z4 at Catalunya but nothing that was too much of an issue.

Thanks Eric! Seems like every car (just like DiRT) is a new game. I NEVER drive the Lambo, and I spent all night last night trying to tune it, which was an excuse just to play Assetto. It's so bittersweet, though. This game could have been so much with multi-player. :(

Oh my. Zandvort. In my Top 10 in all of Europe. That track is no neglected, but it is one of the world's best. And you just had to put Jim Clarke's Lotus on it? lol. wow. That game is stunning. Actually, it's all crap, but the handling is the best in the world, PC or otherwise. I could have 220i graphics and be just fine. lol.
Zanvoort was one of the original GPL tracks so this combo is just perfect. Now if they could just sneak Kyalami in there as well it would be amazing... No wait outs already amazing lol

This is a big mea culpa. When I say anything negative about Assetto, someone please give me a swift kick in the ass. I don't care if everything but the driving is broken. I don't care if monkeys come out of the woods to try and stop me, because I'll blow past them. Having driven in anger...it's worth its weight in gold. Scratch that, it's worth about $300. Incredible. Never felt one with the road since I really was.

Nice one Robert, I knew once you got past the things that are not there (big omissions of course but made up for by the driving itself..) that you would love this every bit as much as I do. I'll comment more later as I have an infernal mandatory Safeguarding training session this morning that I can't get out of :poop:.

Man, that new F1 patch is massive. Codemaster is firing on all cylinders. Microsoft, however, is predictably bureaucratic. We are the last to get. Still not out.
Always the problem for us on Xbox.. and the reason why we'll probably have to wait for some time to get much from Kunos for AC as they'll want to incorporate as much as possible into each one rather than have to submit smaller ones to MS each time.

Agree with you on Codies though. That patch looks as though it will be a terrific one :thumbsup:

Always the problem for us on Xbox.. and the reason why we'll probably have to wait for some time to get much from Kunos for AC as they'll want to incorporate as much as possible into each one rather than have to submit smaller ones to MS each time.

Agree with you on Codies though. That patch looks as though it will be a terrific one :thumbsup:

Actually, you agreed with me on both points. Microsoftisevil.com. lol.

Nice one Robert, I knew once you got past the things that are not there (big omissions of course but made up for by the driving itself..) that you would love this every bit as much as I do. I'll comment more later as I have an infernal mandatory Safeguarding training session this morning that I can't get out of :poop:.

Sounds like you are awash in political correctness. I'm sending Nigel Farge. Life outside the EU is really rather "exciting" contrary to popular belief. Indeed.
Oh, and I bought the game solely on your recommendation. And once again, you were right. Just like I was right about DiRT Rally. In fact, I'd have a hard time telling the apart, but I'll say this...the margin of error is much smaller in Assetto. Figures, since that's true in real life. How they nailed about 95% of the handling of a car, I'll never know. All I know is that I want to marry pCARS immersion/graphics, Codemasters' attention to detail, and the physics of Assetto. If I had to take one to a desert island, it would be Assetto. Not even a close call.

Yea im waitng to try it on a wheel thats not half broke..its in peices atm.lol no lyxk on my parts search.just going to have to save up and but another. But I agree on assetto. I hadnt playef anything since I got it..sucks I cant play for awhile now thou

Yea im waitng to try it on a wheel thats not half broke..its in peices atm.lol no lyxk on my parts search.just going to have to save up and but another. But I agree on assetto. I hadnt playef anything since I got it..sucks I cant play for awhile now thou

I would not give up on Darren at isrtv. He has some serious pull with Thrustmaster since he basically advertizes for them.

Agree, Assetto makes pCARS feel like GRID2. I know now why they rave about it.

That was my other thought as my dad is was a draftsman/engineer for bell labs in the 70s and most recently at purolator..I was thinking of taking it to him havent him model. It up on autocad and see if I can still get use of the water cutter up there..but new management has made other side projects impossible. ...if so it could be made of a single billet peice of metal.this is a long sjot since hes retired in the ladt year so im not sure if we have access to machinary anymore

This is killing me..the best game ive ever played driving wise in a.c. and f1 2016 which I was deep into the rd part are going to collect dust..screw this im going on the deepweb to auction off a kidney..I only need one.lol

I feel your pain Eric, this wheel issue could not have come at a worse time :thumbsdown: I am struggling enough with not being able to spend the time on either as I would like but at least I know I can when time is available. I hope you can sort something out real soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 51 27.4%
  • More leagues

Votes: 32 17.2%
  • Prizes

Votes: 36 19.4%
  • Trophies

Votes: 21 11.3%