PC2 Xbox One | RaceDepartment INDYCAR Series

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lotus Classic F1 World Championship
Schedule of Events

1. British Grand Prix - (26 Sept. 2015) - Brands Hatch; Car: Lotus 72D (50 Laps)
2. English Grand Prix - (24 Oct. 2015) - Silverstone International; Car: Lotus 49 (40 Laps)
3. Belgian Grand Prix - (31 Oct. 2015) - Zolder; Car: Lotus 78 (50 Laps)
4. Original Seven GP #2 - (14 Nov. 2015) - Spa; Car: Lotus 98T (43 Laps)
5. Original Seven GP #3 - (28 Nov. 2015) - Monaco; Car: Lotus 78 (40 Laps)
6. Italian Grand Prix - (12 Dec. 2015) - Imola; Car: Lotus 98T (50 Laps)
7. German Grand Prix - (2 Jan. 2016) - Nurburg Nordschleife; Car: Lotus 49c(dlc) (10 Laps)
8. European GP - (16 Jan. 2016) - Hockenheim Hist.(dlc); Car: Lotus 25(dlc) (35 Laps)

9. Original Seven GP #4 - (30 Jan. 2016) - Monza; Car: Lotus 49c(dlc) (45 Laps)
10. The Original GP - (13 Feb. 2016) - Rouen-Les-Essarts(dlc); Car: Lotus 25(dlc) (35 Laps)
11. United States Grand Prix - (27 Feb. 2016) - Watkins Glen; Car: Lotus 72D (45 Laps)
12. Scottish GP - (19 Mar 2016) - Bannochbrae Rd. Cir.; Car: Lotus/Ford 40, GT1 (30 laps)
13. Original Seven GP #1 - (26 Mar. 2016) - Silverstone Hist.(dlc); Car: Lotus 49 (50 Laps)

Lotus F1 Support Series'

Worldwide LeMans Series (LMP2)

1. Zhuhai International Circuit - (10 Oct. 2015) (60 Laps)**
2. Oschersleben GP - (21 Nov. 2015) (60 laps)
3. Rapuna Park GP - (5 Dec. 2015) (70 laps)
4. Willow Springs International - (19 Dec. 2015) (70 Laps)**
5 Road America GP - (9 Jan. 2016) (40 laps)
6. Sakitto GP - (23 Jan. 2016) (50 laps)**
7. Watkins Glen GP - (5 Feb. 2016) (50 laps)
8. Dubai Autodrome GP - (20 Feb. 2016) (50 laps)**
9. LeMans Circuit de la Sarthe - (5 Mar. 2016) (XX Laps)***
** Night Race (or partial)
*** Simulated 24 Hour Race

2. Willow Springs GP - (7 Nov. 2015) (25 laps)

Last edited:
Considering he had a race the day before, and 36 hours to practice the week before, this (whatever) is pretty good. I think this proves that drivers are top notch athletes. Of course, we knew that. But Hinch will probably win, since out of work actors and bad singers (and politicians) are just, well, boring.

If you want you understand the U.S. elections, which will impact all your lives, then you can boil it down to this:

Still, the network must also confront a changing political reality. Upstart outlets like Breitbart News have lured sections of its traditional Republican audience, particularly supporters of Mr. Trump, who has openly warred with Ms. Kelly and occasionally criticized Fox’s news coverage, even as Mr. Trump routinely appears with Mr. O’Reilly and Mr. Hannity.
http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presi...allace-debate-role-bright-spot-dark-year-fox/

It's Mr. Trump vs. The World, The U.N., Britain (the remain people), the Middle East, The Democratic Party, The Republican Party, The Media, The Government, and the clueless Hollywood Sheepole.

Never run this track before.. except for in Nascar when it was Pike's Peak back in the Papyrus PC sim days. Anyway, just banged in a few laps to get myself on the scoreboard and guarantee myself at least a point.

#45 - 1:18.8 something.

Nothing special but only had the chance for a handful of laps.

It's the sort of track I really enjoy though, flows a bit like Willow but tougher so hope I can make the race tomorrow.

You did pretty well. Seems like you have taken to those IndyCars quite well. I think you especially dangerous when we go to an F1 track, because then you know how to squeeze the car and the track. :thumbsup:

So, next is another American track, Sonoma. :confused: It's sort of like Watkins Glen of the west.It's fast and nasty, but if you get into a groove, you will not even notice it. Trouble is, I have not found that groove, but I intend to push it for this race. The track is particularly hard because it's so wide and could really care less about track borders. My kind of place. :D But yet, I'm so used to the stop and start tracks that it's hard to get back into a flow.

I forgot abt this old thread.. Hope to get a chance to get some laps I when I'm home but I will be hard pressed I fear as im back at work Thursday.

I'm trying to think if we have competed here before. Michael raced here, but I'm not sure I was there. It's typically a track that we stay away from (unfortunately) because it's not in Europe and it's really not in a big series, except for IndyCar and NASCAR, so I'm really looking forward to to because IndyCar actually runs there. They have done a good job picking the tracks, as even the Euro ones (Silverstone, Monza) are old school and more open (fast) that the usual F1 track, just like IndyCar runs here. Next we go to Laguna Seca. I still don't get how they run there. I guess I'm going to find out. lol.

Are we running the National or the GP? Indycar actually runs the National, I believe. It's the one with the wider entry to the backstretch and cuts off the last turn early. I think they do this because the track is too fast otherwise. It's really become a NASCAR track, so that means huge runoff and no borders! Actually, yes, there is a border...it's called THE SAND. And I know it well. Might as well be quicksand.

I'm trying to think if we have competed here before. Michael raced here, but I'm not sure I was there. It's typically a track that we stay away from (unfortunately) because it's not in Europe and it's really not in a big series, except for IndyCar and NASCAR, so I'm really looking forward to to because IndyCar actually runs there. They have done a good job picking the tracks, as even the Euro ones (Silverstone, Monza) are old school and more open (fast) that the usual F1 track, just like IndyCar runs here. Next we go to Laguna Seca. I still don't get how they run there. I guess I'm going to find out. lol.

Are we running the National or the GP? Indycar actually runs the National, I believe. It's the one with the wider entry to the backstretch and cuts off the last turn early. I think they do this because the track is too fast otherwise. It's really become a NASCAR track, so that means huge runoff and no borders! Actually, yes, there is a border...it's called THE SAND. And I know it well. Might as well be quicksand.
Three of you ran it, you, Eric and Ranger. I was out that weekend so couldn't make it.

I'm assuming its the full GP circuit as nothing has been mentioned but worth clarifying.

Three of you ran it, you, Eric and Ranger. I was out that weekend so couldn't make it.

I'm assuming its the full GP circuit as nothing has been mentioned but worth clarifying.

Yea. That race was worse than a practice race. I had zero practice, and I didn't ever get it, because nobody else cared. I will say that NASCAR has done a good job at preserving Watkins Glen and Sonoma. They were not altered and still retain that dangerous flair. Only the Glen still has those beautiful high kerbs. :inlove:

Too bad about the full GP. That's just not the track they run, but I know it's still not resolved. That's a pretty Indy savvy bunch, for a bunch of Brits. lol.

Would have been good to mirror the real world but its close enough and such a good track to race on. Its taking away some of the pain of missing Laguna for me anyway :(

No worries. Laguna is nice, unique and nothing like Sonoma. I've always struggled there, so maybe things will change. I think it was 2012 I was there, but there was no major series, just the world's biggest car show. lol. I was not that wealthy. But talk about a track you have to memorize! I think that's the key.

Seems inevitable that pCARS2 will have all the necessary components for a *real* IndyCar league, pending multi-player testing. Just wondering about interest and format. I was thinking a warmup season, with shorter races on a few tracks (some to experiment, some to keep), to work the kinks out, then full steam ahead into the 2018 IndyCar season. Thoughts?

Sounds good to me :thumbsup: Im still planning on racing with the DSRL guys though if a series is put together there as it has gone really well there and their guys won't shift over to anything that is put together here.

So finding a good slot for something here will probably be the biggest problem. Maybe something that suits you guys over there would bring more bodies to the grid? I would still want to make the races too if it wasn't too late

Right now, it would have to be the weekend. I was thinking of running a DiRT series (strictly voluntary and don't need many) on Sat. and transitioning to IndyCar. One time, I ran a series in conjunction with another site, and it worked pretty well, but your point is a good one...it will be primarily Americans who are interested, and South Americans, and Mexicans, and maybe Eastern Europe.

No luck it cutson o but still not wanting to calibrate. then tring to break itself again.more tinkering got pedals and shifter plugs crossed apparently as I has no throttle or brake atm.

I think that base is a good deal. And you can find pretty cheap used ones now too, especially since the dollar is stronger. I feel bad for buying a backup. lol. The one I have has never faulted. lol. (knock wood). Lots of DiRT play too...and more to come. The best thing about the wheel is the belt drive that is smooth and virtually un-noticable. When it tugs at your hands due to a dip or anomaly in the road, it feels especially real.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back