WRC10 WRC 10 The Game

Be part of History for the WRC - FIA World Rally Championship 50th anniversary with WRC 10!

1f310.png
All 4 new rallies added to the 2021 calendar: Estonia, Croatia, Belgium and Spain
1f3c1.png
Drive through 6 historic rallies, including Acropolis, San Remo, Germany, Argentina in the new Historic Mode
1f3c6.png
Improved Career Mode and Livery Editor
️
Over 20 legendary cars, including Alpine, Audi, Lancia, Subaru, Ford, Mitsubishi, Toyota…
1f50a.png
Reworked Audio Design
⚙️
And more!

WRC 10 will be available on September 2, 2021 on Steam, Epic Games Store, PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X|S, PlayStation 4, Xbox One and later on Nintendo Switch.

Last edited:
The engine sound has been modified with more power.

The informations on the screen (chrono, gps position, damage / tires) are different from the demo.
The co-driver's reaction is also different with “Perfect”, “Awesome”, “Yeahhh” to encourage the driver.He even does the countdown at the start of the stage.

Last edited:
The engine sound has been modified with more power.

The informations on the screen (chrono, gps position, damage / tires) are different from the demo.
The co-driver's reaction is also different with “Perfect”, “Awesome”, “Yeahhh” to encourage the driver.He even does the countdown at the start of the stage.

I hope the game will be better than wrc 9. They will release a patch in the fist day, so lets see if it improves even more the experience.

Got to be honest, bought this as a bit of a whim for the xbox series x. It's rough round the edges in places and some inconsistency with the rallys..... but I am loving it. Simcade, but it his the absolute sweet spot for fun and challenge for me. Having a great time, and for me this is what I needed.

I love Dirt 2, but it is hard. If it makes any sense I play Dirt 2 on the PC with wheel and pedals, and this for more relaxed sessions in the front room and I am playing this pretty much all the time atm. Hope it helps anyone on the fence like I was.

I spent 2 hours with WRC 10 last night and one word "WOW"
I have a lot of hours in WRC 7 , 8 , 9 and WRC 10 is another step forward.
The FFB , handling , sound and just the general feel of driving the cars on tarmac and gravel is awesome.
I couldn't wipe the smile off my face as I was enjoying it so much.

If you don't have it it's well worth buying , I think it's definitely the best rally game there is.

I spent 2 hours with WRC 10 last night and one word "WOW"
I have a lot of hours in WRC 7 , 8 , 9 and WRC 10 is another step forward.
The FFB , handling , sound and just the general feel of driving the cars on tarmac and gravel is awesome.
I couldn't wipe the smile off my face as I was enjoying it so much.

If you don't have it it's well worth buying , I think it's definitely the best rally game there is.
Totally agree !

well....... im sorry but i think its awful, its a complete regression from WRC9, and light years behind DR2.0

its full of empty content and all the issues from previous games are still here

we still CANNOT drive as a WRC driver in a WRC game unless its for single stage action.

only way to do a championship is to grind yet another stupid rally3 and rally 2 career, the career was great in WRC8 but im done doing the smae thing over and over year after year

the car sounds are generic and awful, im missing anti lag sounds on all cars depending on the view, its a one sound fits all depending on the class of car, and sound like a vax, the incar sounds are weak, iv been saying for years now allow is to change camera AND sound bank, stop locking the sounds to cameras, its 2021, not 1983.

still need to use wipers in the dry, just have an option to disable windscreen effect, its not rocket science

the anniversary mode/stages is just pointless, same single stage for what ever country is picked, just difference in spectators and barriers, theres ZERO option to run any of the older classic cars in a full rally or championship, its pointless empty boring content

the car models are off, HUGE tyres, tiny wheels....... on tarmac........ and most of the models are reminding me of milestones SLRE, you can see its a subaru, but its like one the chinese have ripped off and tried to build there own version, the celica is missing its bonnet grille, the hole is there, not grille is present

the country list isnt correct for 2021 season although i know this could have been effected by covid but im sure Wales rally GB was called off last year for 2021 and was replaced by belgium(i dont know if this rally will be added at a later date) throw some snow over the finland tracks you already have, atleast try!!!

i liked WRC 8 and 9 alot, just as much as i enjoy Dirt rally 2.0, but 10 is quite bad IMO,

A mcdonalds happy meal has more longevity than this, i was done after 20 mins, id still be playing me happy meal toy way after 20mins

conclusion........ buy a happy meal, it will make you happy and last longer than this hahaa ;)

disclaimer, these are my opinions on the game, im glad some folk are having fun with it, its just not for me, which is sad coz im WRC mad(sport not game!)

stay safe folks :)

MMM

EDIT: i actually enjoyed driving the soob, but the windscreen reflections absolutely killed it for me, in 30 years of driving celicas and subarus and audi S3s, iv never once been distracted by a reflection, yet here its rammed down ya throat like someone is asking for a chuftdy badge at work for being a clever boy. its the same rubbish with KT every year, ruining there own game with art choices that begger belief.

Last edited:

Be part of History for the WRC - FIA World Rally Championship 50th anniversary with WRC 10!

1f310.png
All 4 new rallies added to the 2021 calendar: Estonia, Croatia, Belgium and Spain
1f3c1.png
Drive through 6 historic rallies, including Acropolis, San Remo, Germany, Argentina in the new Historic Mode
1f3c6.png
Improved Career Mode and Livery Editor
️
Over 20 legendary cars, including Alpine, Audi, Lancia, Subaru, Ford, Mitsubishi, Toyota…
1f50a.png
Reworked Audio Design
⚙️
And more!

WRC 10 will be available on September 2, 2021 on Steam, Epic Games Store, PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X|S, PlayStation 4, Xbox One and later on Nintendo Switch.
No VR, No ?

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 9 23.1%
  • More leagues

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Prizes

Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Trophies

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Forum trophies