Upcoming Events

Weekly BMW races on Simracing.GP Weekly BMW races on Simracing.GP Other regular AC events on Simracing.GP Weekly GT3 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP Weekly GT4 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP

WRC10 WRC 10 The Game

Be part of History for the WRC - FIA World Rally Championship 50th anniversary with WRC 10!

1f310.png
All 4 new rallies added to the 2021 calendar: Estonia, Croatia, Belgium and Spain
1f3c1.png
Drive through 6 historic rallies, including Acropolis, San Remo, Germany, Argentina in the new Historic Mode
1f3c6.png
Improved Career Mode and Livery Editor
️
Over 20 legendary cars, including Alpine, Audi, Lancia, Subaru, Ford, Mitsubishi, Toyota…
1f50a.png
Reworked Audio Design
⚙️
And more!

WRC 10 will be available on September 2, 2021 on Steam, Epic Games Store, PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X|S, PlayStation 4, Xbox One and later on Nintendo Switch.

Last edited:
I just ran a quick run in Croatia on gamepad and the first thing I noticed was that it ran fluid with no stuttering or any similar issues, though I had no such problems in WRC9 neither, but many others encountered it.

north

Premium
After a few stutters. and a freeze the first twenty minutes, I played for two hours with no issues. Only thing is I have to use GimX to avoid having my fps being cut in half by my AccuForce, Just as with the previous games.
Cars felt heavier than in 9, in a good way.

Kenny Paton

Staff
Premium
Cars felt heavier than in 9, in a good way.
Funnily enough I've got the opposite just feels marginally lighter than 9 with everything at default, also not running as smooth on my potato as 9 either, but probably due for some optimisation before release and some graphics adjust from me but still very playable.
I might hang back as I've still got loads of time yet in 9.