WRC10 WRC 10 The Game

Be part of History for the WRC - FIA World Rally Championship 50th anniversary with WRC 10!

1f310.png
All 4 new rallies added to the 2021 calendar: Estonia, Croatia, Belgium and Spain
1f3c1.png
Drive through 6 historic rallies, including Acropolis, San Remo, Germany, Argentina in the new Historic Mode
1f3c6.png
Improved Career Mode and Livery Editor
️
Over 20 legendary cars, including Alpine, Audi, Lancia, Subaru, Ford, Mitsubishi, Toyota…
1f50a.png
Reworked Audio Design
⚙️
And more!

WRC 10 will be available on September 2, 2021 on Steam, Epic Games Store, PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X|S, PlayStation 4, Xbox One and later on Nintendo Switch.

Last edited:
Hello friends,
I've made a couple of run with the wheel. First feeling is the gameplay, the feeling is better than WRC 9. Also the car is heavier with a little more inertia. The braking also has been reduced, that's a good point. The game is much easier than RBR but you can do mistakes.
But all off these good points are ruined by the Sound! OMG, it's a disaster. Why why why ?Devs are working on this serie since a couple of years now. They are lazy :D Look what have been done with fMOD and an old game like RBR...
The interface and race intro are always the same, we can forgive that but not for the sound. Also, the replay could be better with more ambiance and close up camera.
Here is a video WRC 10 VS Real life that I made. There is a scene were I have mixed real WRC sound with the game. This is a complete game changer, the dream. Let's hope the devs can implement real sound until the release but I'm sceptical. If you like the video, hit the like button and subscribe for more content. Cheers :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Hello friends,
I've made a couple of run with the wheel. First feeling is the gameplay, the feeling is better than WRC 9. Also the car is heavier with a little more inertia. The braking also has been reduced, that's a good point. The game is much easier than RBR but you can do mistakes.
But all off these good points are ruined by the Sound! OMG, it's a disaster. Why why why ?Devs are working on this serie since a couple of years now. They are lazy :D Look what have been done with fMOD and an old game like RBR...
The interface and race intro are always the same, we can forgive that but not for the sound. Also, the replay could be better with more ambiance and close up camera.
I'm working on a WRC 10 Demo Deep Dive where I go into quite a bit of detail. It's far from finished yet and will be about an hour long so stay tuned for that. At least if you're up for an hour long deep dive.

Hello @Sébastien Degraeve !

Did you try the WRC 10 demo? What do you think?
Hi Dr.Jones,
Unfortunately I couldn't test the demo.
With Alan Boiston's video,we can learn that the old WRC 8 and 9 stages will benefit from a graphic update (more bumpy track,better lighting and also improvement of the environment).
WRC 8 Chile
1624619489-screenshot-20210625-125518.jpg

WRC 10 Chile
1624619522-screenshot-20210625-125757.jpg

Like many,I'm disappointed with the sounds of the cars.I suspected that the official trailer had added some authentic WRC sounds to embellish the whole thing.
Hopefully AgentHeX 0007's next mod allows using the sound of WRC 9 for example.

Hello friends,
Here is a video WRC 10 VS Real life that I made. There is a scene were I have mixed real WRC sound with the game. This is a complete game changer, the dream. Let's hope the devs can implement real sound until the release but I'm sceptical. If you like the video, hit the like button and subscribe for more content. Cheers :thumbsup:
Yes the sounds are really bad! Especially in replays. I found the cars lighter than WRC 9...

Can you play the Demo? i wanted to test it more but its not available enymore :(

Hi Dr.Jones,
Unfortunately I couldn't test the demo.
With Alan Boiston's video,we can learn that the old WRC 8 and 9 stages will benefit from a graphic update (more bumpy track,better lighting and also improvement of the environment).
WRC 8 Chile
View attachment 484056
WRC 10 Chile
View attachment 484057

Like many,I'm disappointed with the sounds of the cars.I suspected that the official trailer had added some authentic WRC sounds to embellish the whole thing.
Hopefully AgentHeX 0007's next mod allows using the sound of WRC 9 for example.
Hello! Yeah the sounds are not good :( And i felt that the cars have no weight compared to WRC 9. Lets see what they will do about that.

Yes the sounds are really bad! Especially in replays. I found the cars lighter than WRC 9...

Can you play the Demo? i wanted to test it more but its not available enymore :(
Good question, I haven't tried. I think the demo has a date limit. But at least we have an idea.
WRC 10 is not bad but IMO ,the big issue is the sound. Sound is 50% of a game. Whatever the game, even with photo realistic graphic, perfect physics ( not the case here), a game with poor sound will stay an arcad game. They really need to work on that (couple of years now!)
Codemasters will take the licence after and hopefuly they are very talented devs.. :thumbsup:

Good question, I haven't tried. I think the demo has a date limit. But at least we have an idea.
WRC 10 is not bad but IMO ,the big issue is the sound. Sound is 50% of a game. Whatever the game, even with photo realistic graphic, perfect physics ( not the case here), a game with poor sound will stay an arcad game. They really need to work on that (couple of years now!)
Codemasters will take the licence after and hopefuly they are very talented devs.. :thumbsup:
Yes the sounds are very important. Iam not liking how sounds are at all at this moment :(

If you still have the demo instaled try to run from WRC10.exe instead of runing in the steam app. But you have to be logged in steam. Try also the offline mode. Maybe works :D ;)

I am sure they used Steam Next Fest for promoting the game coming to steam after 2 years of Epic exclusivity. They never released a demo before. I am 101% sure, the sound effects from the demo are just placeholders.

I am sure they used Steam Next Fest for promoting the game coming to steam after 2 years of Epic exclusivity. They never released a demo before. I am 101% sure, the sound effects from the demo are just placeholders.
I hope so. Because iam getting tired of this developers. The performance of the game was allways a problem. The cars rims and tires are wrong modeled (and they still dont fix it). And now that sound...the Demo was a disaster hope they fix many things...

Last edited:
Another compilation of WRC 10 Demo VS Real life. I have also mixed real sound during ingame onboard cam. If we play a racing game, the sound is very important and the devs messed up again. This is beyond understanding... Also the replay camera is not good, static with no ambiance. And the trails, this yellow cloud smoke hidding the car, not realistic at all... Let's hope a big surprise for the final release
If you like the video, hit the like button and subscribe for more content. Cheers :thumbsup:

Another compilation of WRC 10 Demo VS Real life. I have also mixed real sound during ingame onboard cam. If we play a racing game, the sound is very important and the devs messed up again. This is beyond understanding... Also the replay camera is not good, static with no ambiance. And the trails, this yellow cloud smoke hidding the car, not realistic at all... Let's hope a big surprise for the final release
If you like the video, hit the like button and subscribe for more content. Cheers :thumbsup:
just comented in youtube... ;)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back