WRC10 WRC 10 The Game

Be part of History for the WRC - FIA World Rally Championship 50th anniversary with WRC 10!

1f310.png
All 4 new rallies added to the 2021 calendar: Estonia, Croatia, Belgium and Spain
1f3c1.png
Drive through 6 historic rallies, including Acropolis, San Remo, Germany, Argentina in the new Historic Mode
1f3c6.png
Improved Career Mode and Livery Editor
️
Over 20 legendary cars, including Alpine, Audi, Lancia, Subaru, Ford, Mitsubishi, Toyota…
1f50a.png
Reworked Audio Design
⚙️
And more!

WRC 10 will be available on September 2, 2021 on Steam, Epic Games Store, PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X|S, PlayStation 4, Xbox One and later on Nintendo Switch.

Last edited:
Patch Notes - Version 1.1.20.18

Hello everyone!

A first update for WRC 10 is now available to download on Steam. This update is fixing a known issue with the Thrustmaster firmwares and other reported issues by the community.

Patch Notes
  • Fix Crash when generating Driver Coach proposals
  • Fix Leaderboard scrollbar
  • Fix Crash when changing Tyres in Career Mode
  • Fix Game not launching in fullscreen through large resolutions
  • Fix crash at launch with Thrustmaster old firmware
We apology for the issues you've experienced for the launch of WRC 10, our team is devoted to make your experience as smooth as possible! We shall keep looking at your feedback and reports to improve your time on the game.

See you on the roads!

Ok my first impression was wrong. After listening again to WRC9 engine sound, i agree WRC10 audio is better and quite good. I was just expecting more, different sound for each WRC car like in real life.

My only complain in the car sound department is the Impreza !
It doesn't sound like a racing car, it sounds more lika a normal sedan !

Kylotonn ! - What were you thinking ?
Is it that hard to find Colins old car and record all the sounds of it ?

No way........ the audio....... its actually really good....... iv been blindsided by this one.
I use dash or driver cam, the audio is quite weak, then you go from that to quiet replays missing the pops n bangs..... hearing the exhaust popping n banging gets me going faster hahaa, i changed the camera by accident whilst driving the celica and my head once again fell off!
WOW!
i just wish i could have those sounds whilst in cockpit :(
good job though KT, agreed on the soob mind, although it does sound sort of alright on bonnet cam.

things that need sorting out

replay audio
team points allocation
FFB bug
Brighter headlights for the night stages(see below/above.... where ever the pics are....?)
Single rally mode for all classes would be tremendous
Championship mode as one of the drivers, without having to jump through the WRC 3 and 2 hoops

a couple of screen shots of one of the bloom PP filters in reshade to up the light intensity

peace out

MMM

Attachments

• ScreenShot_20210908005225.png
    ScreenShot_20210908005225.png
    739.6 KB · Views: 95
  • ScreenShot_20210908005305.png
    ScreenShot_20210908005305.png
    557.5 KB · Views: 93
Hello Friends,

For me, WRC 10 is better than WRC 9. We know the sound is a mess but the game gives good sensations with the wheel and some ajustements as the car is balancing too much.
I feel like there is more inertia and the braking distance is better. The onboard sound while playing ( not the replay) has been also improved. We are still far away from realistic sound. (too bad, I was hoping a good surprise for the release even if it sounds better compared to the demo). No comments for the sound of the engine during the replay (is it a joke Kylotonn?) Graphics are Old Gen, and the blur during the replay is ugly.
Agent Hex, if you are reading this, we hope you will release your magic Mod :D
Here is a video I made showing several aspects of the game + a comparison to Real Life. I have also replaced some sequences with real sound, this bring the game to another level :thumbsup:
Cheers ^^

Last edited:
Hello Friends,

For me, WRC 10 is better than WRC 9. We know the sound is a mess but the game gives good sensations with the wheel and some ajustements as the car is balancing too much.
I feel like there is more inertia and the braking distance is better. The onboard sound while playing ( not the replay) has been also improved. We are still far away from realistic sound. (too bad, I was hoping a good surprise for the release even if it sounds better compared to the demo). No comments for the sound of the engine during the replay (is it a joke Kylotonn?) Graphics are Old Gen, and the blur during the replay is ugly.
Here is a video I made showing several aspects of the game + a comparison to Real Life. I have also replaced some sequences with real sound, this bring the game to another level :thumbsup:
Cheers ^^
I'm sure developers could replicate the exact sound of the real cars but the reason why they don't do it is that most gamers find that it's to much in the face to listen to !

But KT done a good job IMO !

Personally I'd love to have the exact sound of the real cars but then again I am a real rally nut !

Last edited:
Yeah Its crazy how fast they can drive in such a narrow and blind roads. They are super humans or something, big respect to them!
Exactly, they are super humans, big respect. I remember the days I was a big Fan of F1. Now I don't even watch the races. Everything is electronic, ingeneers, strategy. Overlapping during a fight can cost you a sanction. Senna, Schumacher Era is gone...
Now, watching these WRC super drivers flat out on the snow in narrow roads by night is ...surnaturel.
The best example is Raikonnen, a super F1 driver but when he tried the WRC, he was always out of the road. The road is a wild road with all the dangers, each corner can be the end. Not a circuit with sand and rubber wall protection...

Last edited:
I'm sure developers could replicate the exact sound of the real cars but the reason why they don't do it is that most gamers find that it's to much in the face to listen to !

But KT done a good job IMO !

Personally I'd love to have the exact sound of the real cars but then again I am a real rally nut !
The game is not bad actually, my biggest concern is the sound. If they put Real Sounds like the WRC in real, the game would be 1000x much better. Personnally, I don't care about the campaign in the game. I don't wanna wast my time unlocking and playing with the WRC 2 or Junior. For years we have been asking that, nothing changed...

Last edited:
The game is not bad actually, my biggest concern is the sound. If they put Real Sounds like the WRC in real, the game would be 1000x much better. Personnally, I don't care about the campaign in the game. I don't wanna wast my time unlocking and playing with the WRC 2 or Junior. For years we have been asking that, nothing changed...

ACTUALLY !!!! ???? :)

The game is awesome although somewhat uneven quality wise and that's why I gave it an 8 !
For a 9 or even a 10 everything has to be tip top and I don't even think that is possible with an annual game like WRC ! I'd love to see a team like Kunos making a true rally sim with the same attention to detail as with AC and ACC but the market is to small for rally even though I feel it is the most interesting motor sport.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion and I feel that the driving experience (which includes FFB, Roadfeel and physics ) is the most important aspect for keeping me interested in a game/sim !

I'm with you regarding unlocking and playing with the WRC 2 or Junior cause it feels mora like a boring chore doing it than a pleasure or thrill ! I just love chasing that yellow transparent car to get a better time on the leaderboard !

ACTUALLY !!!! ???? :)

The game is awesome although somewhat uneven quality wise and that's why I gave it an 8 !
For a 9 or even a 10 everything has to be tip top and I don't even think that is possible with an annual game like WRC ! I'd love to see a team like Kunos making a true rally sim with the same attention to detail as with AC and ACC but the market is to small for rally even though I feel it is the most interesting motor sport.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion and I feel that the driving experience (which includes FFB, Roadfeel and physics ) is the most important aspect for keeping me interested in a game/sim !

I'm with you regarding unlocking and playing with the WRC 2 or Junior cause it feels mora like a boring chore doing it than a pleasure or thrill ! I just love chasing that yellow transparent car to get a better time on the leaderboard !
Absolutely, the driving experience including wheel is the most important aspect in a racing game :thumbsup:

Hello Friends,

Cheers ^^
The replays are BAD...they feel better with loud music playing over the them. The sounds and camera angles/effects are not pleasing.

Patch Notes - Version 1.1.20.19

Hello drivers,

Today we're releasing a quick patch that addresses some of the key issues in the community that we could fix quickly.

Patch Notes
  • Previously if you had corrupted game files this would cause a crash. You are now given a message box.
  • Bug fix FFB pre-stage (force feedback was launched before the start of the race)
  • Bug fix on device Thrustmaster SF1000
  • Fix Sounds (tunnel reverb sounds were appearing outside of the tunnels in some areas)
  • Fix Career wrong message about low reputation (when having low reputation the player was receiving the message at the end of every event even if the reputation was increasing)

Hello friends,
The forum is very quiet these days... (Agent Hex, where are you ? ;)
Here is a gameplay of Greece Acropolis.. I have added real sounds in the game, complete game CHANGER! If only we had real sounds, the game would be much better. The gameplay is not that bad, you can feel the heaviness of the car (I have only played on gravel for now, tarmac later). I play with the wheel and I tested the XBOX 360 controller. More precision with the wheel, you can balance the car in the corners more naturally.
The replay could be better, come on, more ambiance, more spectators and close up cameras. Just watch how it looks in real life.
Hope you like the video. A blue thumb would be really appreciated :thumbsup:
Thanks for watching. Cheers ^^

Last edited:
Patch Notes - Version 1.1.20.21

Hello Drivers,

A new update for WRC 10 (v.1.1.20.21) is now available to download on your Steam client. This hotfix addresses some of the issues you've reported us such as the easing the access for Private Teams in the Career Mode, balancing the difficulty of the Anniversary Mode events, resolving various compatibility issues with steering wheels and more!

Please read the patch notes below to learn about the hotfix's content.

Peripherals
  • Fixed an issue that would make players lost randomly the FFB of their Thrustmaster's steering wheels if they paused the game.
  • Fixed FFB on Fanatec steering wheels
  • Fix on all Fanatec steering wheels with shift light
  • Fixed Localisation for some steering wheel names
  • Empty cursor tooltip shown on the press start screen
Game balancing
  • Allowing Private Team access through WRC1 Category
  • Fixed an issue with the Epic Stage of Rally Estonia (ES Kanepi) was interpreted as a SSS
  • Fix issues when switching from a Manufacturer to a Private Team
  • The difficulty of the Anniversary Events has been tweaked (required times have been increased from 10 to 30 seconds depending of the stages)
Performance issues
  • Fix has been made on particles performances and spawn issues
Crash Fixes
  • Switching camera in replay on some shakedowns
  • Changing Tyres in Manufacturer Tryout
  • Voice chat issues
User Interface
  • Various polish & bug fixes
  • Fix Clubs leaderboards display
  • Fix the End User License Agreement (EULA) which could open at the wrong moment
Others
  • Update credits
  • Fix on the Safe Area

Patch Notes - Version 1.1.20.21

Hello Drivers,

A new update for WRC 10 (v.1.1.20.21) is now available to download on your Steam client. This hotfix addresses some of the issues you've reported us such as the easing the access for Private Teams in the Career Mode, balancing the difficulty of the Anniversary Mode events, resolving various compatibility issues with steering wheels and more!

Please read the patch notes below to learn about the hotfix's content.

Peripherals
  • Fixed an issue that would make players lost randomly the FFB of their Thrustmaster's steering wheels if they paused the game.
  • Fixed FFB on Fanatec steering wheels
  • Fix on all Fanatec steering wheels with shift light
  • Fixed Localisation for some steering wheel names
  • Empty cursor tooltip shown on the press start screen
Game balancing
  • Allowing Private Team access through WRC1 Category
  • Fixed an issue with the Epic Stage of Rally Estonia (ES Kanepi) was interpreted as a SSS
  • Fix issues when switching from a Manufacturer to a Private Team
  • The difficulty of the Anniversary Events has been tweaked (required times have been increased from 10 to 30 seconds depending of the stages)
Performance issues
  • Fix has been made on particles performances and spawn issues
Crash Fixes
  • Switching camera in replay on some shakedowns
  • Changing Tyres in Manufacturer Tryout
  • Voice chat issues
User Interface
  • Various polish & bug fixes
  • Fix Clubs leaderboards display
  • Fix the End User License Agreement (EULA) which could open at the wrong moment
Others
  • Update credits
  • Fix on the Safe Area
After eighteen hours I am still waiting for the new upgrade .... Patch Notes - Version 1.1.20.21 ..... at Epic Games. Probably those who have bought from Steam are children .... of another God .... Little by little they lead me to other ... things ... related to games
Thank you .....SORRY... for my English language....
Telis

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back