WRC10 WRC 10 The Game

Be part of History for the WRC - FIA World Rally Championship 50th anniversary with WRC 10!

1f310.png
All 4 new rallies added to the 2021 calendar: Estonia, Croatia, Belgium and Spain
1f3c1.png
Drive through 6 historic rallies, including Acropolis, San Remo, Germany, Argentina in the new Historic Mode
1f3c6.png
Improved Career Mode and Livery Editor
️
Over 20 legendary cars, including Alpine, Audi, Lancia, Subaru, Ford, Mitsubishi, Toyota…
1f50a.png
Reworked Audio Design
⚙️
And more!

WRC 10 will be available on September 2, 2021 on Steam, Epic Games Store, PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X|S, PlayStation 4, Xbox One and later on Nintendo Switch.

Last edited:
Game feels better than previous.
Time to time ffb feels a bit floaty. fanatec dd 1 or 2 players. Would like to know your settings in win and in game please?, thanks

Hi all !
what is the FOV slider? does the point 0 correspond to 55 ° of vertical FOV as the standard of simracing games? so like that : slider FOV -20 to +20 = Vertical FOV 35° to 75° ?
thank you !

Found this on reddit regarding the FOV in WRC9, but i assume these settings didn't change in WRC10:
Hey I was exploring this today. Using other driving games and my TV zoom settings, I was able to confirm that each slider click changes the HORIZONTAL fov by 1 degree. We don't know for sure what 0 on the slider is, but again using other rally games in car views, I would assume it is 85 degrees horizontal fov. (The same as dirt rally 2.0 default). That means -20 on the slider is 65hfov, and +20 is 105hfov. Hope that helps!

Patch Notes - Version 1.1.20.18

Hello everyone!

A first update for WRC 10 is now available to download on Steam. This update is fixing a known issue with the Thrustmaster firmwares and other reported issues by the community.

Patch Notes
  • Fix Crash when generating Driver Coach proposals
  • Fix Leaderboard scrollbar
  • Fix Crash when changing Tyres in Career Mode
  • Fix Game not launching in fullscreen through large resolutions
  • Fix crash at launch with Thrustmaster old firmware
We apology for the issues you've experienced for the launch of WRC 10, our team is devoted to make your experience as smooth as possible! We shall keep looking at your feedback and reports to improve your time on the game.

See you on the roads!

Also bought the game.

At first i had issues to assign button for shifting and other settings for the steering wheel didn't work well. But after updating the fanatec driver to V411 and update the firmware of my V2 Clubsport it works well now :)

Be part of History for the WRC - FIA World Rally Championship 50th anniversary with WRC 10!

1f310.png
All 4 new rallies added to the 2021 calendar: Estonia, Croatia, Belgium and Spain
1f3c1.png
Drive through 6 historic rallies, including Acropolis, San Remo, Germany, Argentina in the new Historic Mode
1f3c6.png
Improved Career Mode and Livery Editor
️
Over 20 legendary cars, including Alpine, Audi, Lancia, Subaru, Ford, Mitsubishi, Toyota…
1f50a.png
Reworked Audio Design
⚙️
And more!

WRC 10 will be available on September 2, 2021 on Steam, Epic Games Store, PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X|S, PlayStation 4, Xbox One and later on Nintendo Switch.

Lots of improvements !

The first stage in Croatia with Loebs old Citroen is worth the money alone !

I love it !

Last edited:
I noticed that WRC Ypres is already in the LEVELS files here:

Code:
\WRC 10 FIA World Rally Championship\WIN32\LEVELS\BE_YPRES

I assume there's no real way of already enjoying the Ypres rally before it "releases"? I've tried switching the levels and paclog files but it seems I'm missing one last step. Any ideas?

Last edited:
Like many of us i’m disapointed by the sounds of the wrc cars. I hope someone will be able to make a mod for the sounds.

At least, is it possible to replace the WRC10 sounds by the WRC9 sounds ? Which in my opinion were better.
Engine audio are now spot on !
I've seen several YouTube vids of real WRC cars and compared them to WRC 10 and KT have done a great job with them all !
I use mainly the dash view !

The sounds are actual recordings from the real rally cars , have you guys not seen the you tube video where they show what and how they did the real car sound recordings , I was impressed.
To me the car sound is way better than WRC 9 , in WRC 9 I ended up turning the volume right down because the engine at high revs was just annoying after a while and hurt the ears but with WRC 10 I have done the opposite and turned the volume up because the car sounds are so good and they add to the immersion.
Because of the car sounds it makes the fast tight stages even more intense , I love it , what a rush , no other driving game gives me this feeling.

I bought the game, hoping that the demo would set the premise for smoothnes and flow, but no luck. I did manage to get it running without stutters but it still felt off somehow. This is WRC 8/9 and endless testing to get somewhat proper gameplay, all over again. I'm done with the current KT engine and asked for a refund
I was VERY disappointed with the demo and almost regret my pre order !
But I was happily surprised by the improvements they've made on ffb, engine sounds, physics and basically the whole core of WRC 10 ! It's just so much better controlling the cars now ! More precise so to say !
With v sync the graphics are like buttery smooth !

The only thing that bugs me is the online connection issues !
Just a warning to those looking to purchase and are pretty competent at driving in games - the AI is massively slow. 150% AI is easily beatable by 10-30 seconds a stage. If you're looking for a single-player experience then it is currently not worth playing the game.
I only use single player and I love it !
Totally addictive !

I'm not a hardcore Rally guy, but I do have WRC 8 and DR 2.0.

If we put the new content aside and concentrate purely on the physics and driving aspect alone, then is WRC 10 enough of s step up over WRC 8 to warrant a purchase, or am I better off just sticking with WRC 8 and DR 2.0 for my rally kicks?

If we put the new content aside and concentrate purely on the physics and driving aspect alone, then is WRC 10 enough of s step up over WRC 8 to warrant a purchase, or am I better off just sticking with WRC 8 and DR 2.0 for my rally kicks?
As said before, the first Croatia stage with the old Loeb Citroen is worth the price alone !

You're gonna love WRC 10 !

Last edited:

Its a step forward for sure. Car sounds arent as bad as people are making out and they dont sound anywhere near as bad as they did on the trailer. I got it on pc for £23.99 and bought the evo and german stage dlc and in my opinion was money well spent.

Ok....... i was wrong...... well wrong!!
its ace!!
cant get off the damn thing!
the audio needs sorting for the replays, and the FFB bug needs patching asap, but when it runs.... daaaaamn its good
my head nearly fell off at how good the monte rally is, 12 stages, day n night, snow tyres are now needed, if its snowing then the road is slushy insteed of just wet, the grip level changes, yeah, they nailed it, its good!! really good!

i still stand by other comments that we should be able to do single rallies and championships as one of the current drivers, and championships for the bonus/older cars, it would be damn near perfect then!

running this in DX11 has removed the gear shift input lag, theres also more options to tweak in the options folder of the game ;)

peace out

MMM

Engine audio are now spot on !
I've seen several YouTube vids of real WRC cars and compared them to WRC 10 and KT have done a great job with them all !
I use mainly the dash view !

Ok my first impression was wrong. After listening again to WRC9 engine sound, i agree WRC10 audio is better and quite good. I was just expecting more, different sound for each WRC car like in real life.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.